Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24508 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: From Nasser
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2008, 05:26:07 AM »
I will say one thing for Nasser; he loves animals. I think he mistrusts humans - he has treated many very badly, particularly women.
O

Dr. Synthol

• Getbig II
  • 300lbs of retired synthol with ABScess
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2008, 05:29:15 AM »
Nasser and his team are the biggest bunch of queens i've ever seen on a message board. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2008, 06:45:49 AM »
Some effort to drum up controversy for a book?  This is the most piss weak viral marketing effort I have ever seen.  Ffs most of this thread is taken up by about 4 guys, and 3 of them wouldn't buy it.

Scribe, you should contact TA for some help.  You lack the touch.

TA - You're welcome.  ;)

Nasser just wants to put the truth out there. He doesn't want people to suffer from the DCM dangerous lies.
He is actually doing the fans a huge favour yet idiots like you can't see that and instead turn on him, the one man who dares stand up for what's right.

I hope you ingrates drown in a sea of puss.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
To ONLYME from NASSER!
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2008, 06:58:33 AM »
Onlyme asked me in a previous thread how things went with Nasser and this girl (Paula) who Onlyme knew about the last time he hung out with Nasser, and also asked me to say what's up to him.  Nasser typed a response for Onlyme:

"Hello Keith, very good to hear from you, thank you.  Yes, I taped the girl naked as you suggested to me, and still have the tape - you would really enjoy watching it!  Also thank you very much for delivering to me the huge, over 7 foot, framed hard board poster of Nasser.  It is hanging on the wall in my house.  Each time I see it I am reminded of your generosity.  I also remember how you rescued Wheeler's ass from being arrested there in Honolulu, HI in May of 2002!  Good times.  It was great working with you and I would like to sincerely thank you, as well as Tony Doherty from down under and to many other great promoters not mentioned here.

And I hope that your spider "experience" never happens to me!

Nasser"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2008, 07:04:50 AM »
The problem here, Bigbobs, is that Nasser does not post here himself. Regardless of if you think Milos would "lose" or not to Nasser, im sure Milos would respond if there was proof that these quotes were directly from Nasser. You can say all you want that these are direct quotes from Nasser, but you must surely understand that a lot of people here will not believe you. I mean ultimately the only person who knows the truth is Nasser. You say Nasser doesn't want to post here as there are too many "pumpkinheads" to deal with, but you fail to realise that it is the exact same for Milos. Milos has to deal with Team Nasser, hence why he is not posting here much anymore. Milos is showing much more maturity by not getting into an online mud slinging match. Milos will be at the Arnold, if Nasser is so adament that all he says is true, then by all means he should be there too. Don't give us this shit that he doesn't want to go as no one will pay for him, he should want to confront Milos, in person.

Milos knows these quotes are from Nasser because who else would know these facts about him and be motivated to post about it here?  Also, using your logic of Milos not knowing for sure what comes from David Robson or me to be authentic, why did Milos chose to respond twice (pathetic attempts to respond that is) to David Robson's interviews?  If David Robson could not be trusted to deliver the message of Nasser then why did he even trust the interviews? 

And your answer about Milos not posting because he has to deal with "team nasser" does not make sense either, becasue like I said Milos has never had a problem before with posting and repeatedly arguing with people on getbig.com  That's something that Nasser is above doing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: To ONLYME from NASSER!
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2008, 07:07:34 AM »

"Hello Keith, very good to hear from you, thank you.  Yes, I taped the girl naked as you suggested to me, and still have the tape - you would really enjoy watching it! 
Nasser"

Nasser , your mother is a sweet lady who has supported you emotionally and financially for many years. Why do you disgrace and embarrass her like this?

You already have a widespread reputation amongst the female gym goers of being a sex pest, creepy and intimidating. Why do you persist in damaging yourself, and your poor mother, further?
O

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2008, 07:08:19 AM »
And your answer about Milos not posting because he has to deal with "team nasser" does not make sense either, becasue like I said Milos has never had a problem before with posting and repeatedly arguing with people on getbig.com  That's something that Nasser is above doing.

True.  Nasser is too much of a coward to come onto getbig himself.  Instead he sends his lackeys out, even though as BigBobs has said before, he doesn't care about what people here say about him.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2008, 07:12:47 AM »

Nasser , you mother is sweet lady who has supported you emotionally and financially for many years. Why do you disgrace and embarrass her like this?

You already have a widespread reputation amongst the female gym goers of being a sex pest, creepy and intimidating. Why do you persist in damaging yourself, and your poor mother, further?

i never knew this about nasser. i agree, what a low life.  nasser is pathetic

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2008, 07:14:15 AM »

Nasser , you mother is sweet lady who has supported you emotionally and financially for many years. Why do you disgrace and embarrass her like this?

Desperate attempt to imply that Nasser enjoying sex is somehow disrespectful to his mother.  Nasser's parents both knew about Nasser having sex with others.  Milos even told both of them that he slept with his wife!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2008, 07:21:09 AM »
Nasser just wants to put the truth out there. He doesn't want people to suffer from the DCM dangerous lies.
He is actually doing the fans a huge favour yet idiots like you can't see that and instead turn on him, the one man who dares stand up for what's right.

You are missing the point my melted friend.

Remember when the first "Nasser Talks Some Truth" thread came out?  The reaction was almost universally positive and supportive.  People were interested.  What sort of reaction are today's "Nasser Says" threads getting?  What changed and why?

1. Overexposure.  Every damn thread around here turned into a Nasser worship thread for awhile and we've had enough of it.  Even mentioning Nasser's name will get you an angry backlash these days.  It was all thanks to:

2. Team Nasser.  I'm sure Nasser would like nothing more than to tell these yahoos to pipe down and quit pissing everyone off.  Too late.

3. Nasser saturation.  In addition to the irritation overexposure caused, the saturation has led to indifference.  No one even cares any more, as evidenced by this thread.

4. Nasser's absence.  The man should have stepped forward by now IN PERSON if he's got something to say.  How much respect can you give a guy if he won't step up and speak his mind?  At least Milos has the sack to post here, even if it is just to push his products.

In short, no one cares very much any more and you're not going to sell enough books to break even without a new game plan.  Get to work.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »

Remember when the first "Nasser Talks Some Truth" thread came out?  The reaction was almost universally positive and supportive.  People were interested.  What sort of reaction are today's "Nasser Says" threads getting?  What changed and why?

1. Overexposure.  Every damn thread around here turned into a Nasser worship thread for awhile and we've had enough of it.  Even mentioning Nasser's name will get you an angry backlash these days.  It was all thanks to:

2. Team Nasser.  I'm sure Nasser would like nothing more than to tell these yahoos to pipe down and quit pissing everyone off.  Too late.

3. Nasser saturation.  In addition to the irritation overexposure caused, the saturation has led to indifference.  No one even cares any more, as evidenced by this thread.

4. Nasser's absence.  The man should have stepped forward by now IN PERSON if he's got something to say.  How much respect can you give a guy if he won't step up and speak his mind?  At least Milos has the sack to post here, even if it is just to push his products.

In short, no one cares very much any more and you're not going to sell enough books to break even without a new game plan.  Get to work.
All very salient points, Tapeworm. Unfortunately, Team Nasser ignores such unerring logic and prefers to negatively critique the idiot posts where they can deflect attention more effectively.  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2008, 07:26:49 AM »

Remember when the first "Nasser Talks Some Truth" thread came out?  The reaction was almost universally positive and supportive.  People were interested.  What sort of reaction are today's "Nasser Says" threads getting?  What changed and why?

1. Overexposure.  Every damn thread around here turned into a Nasser worship thread for awhile and we've had enough of it.  Even mentioning Nasser's name will get you an angry backlash these days.  It was all thanks to:

2. Team Nasser.  I'm sure Nasser would like nothing more than to tell these yahoos to pipe down and quit pissing everyone off.  Too late.

3. Nasser saturation.  In addition to the irritation overexposure caused, the saturation has led to indifference.  No one even cares any more, as evidenced by this thread.

4. Nasser's absence.  The man should have stepped forward by now IN PERSON if he's got something to say.  How much respect can you give a guy if he won't step up and speak his mind?  At least Milos has the sack to post here, even if it is just to push his products.

In short, no one cares very much any more and you're not going to sell enough books to break even without a new game plan.  Get to work.

Not true, there were pumpkinheads replying to the first interview as well.  Somebody had even responded to the negative criticism thread that Nasser would get flamed if he joined getbig.com

Now let's take it to more recent times, the PBW radio interview - there was still mainly positive reaction to that interview with many pumpkinheads well, similar to the reaction of the first bb.com interview.  If you look at the threads made on Nasser at the PBW interview most were saying how he was funny, owned Milos, etc.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2008, 07:29:37 AM »
I said Milos has never had a problem before with posting and repeatedly arguing with people on getbig.com  That's something that Nasser is above doing.

Yet nasser is not above slander and letting you do his dirty work huh? Friggin' coward.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2008, 07:36:28 AM »

You first you pathetic excuse for human waste. You're drowning in your own bullshit.

Tell Nasser he can take his truth...shine it up...shine it up real pretty...then turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it up his 300lbs ass.  Damn..I forgot...his truth is up your ass instead.

have a glorious day :-*

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2008, 07:38:58 AM »
I see the NPF will have alot of cleansing to do  8)
Big Bobs - is there a photo of the supersized poster?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2008, 07:39:20 AM »

"Hello Keith, very good to hear from you, thank you. 

Yes, I taped the girl naked who was on GHB as you suggested to me, and still have the tape - you would really enjoy watching it, as would the police! 

Also thank you very much for delivering to me the huge, over 7 foot, framed hard board poster of Nasser.  It is hanging on the wall in my house.  Each time I see it I must jerk off to myself because I just cannot control my urge to pleasure myself to myself.

"Nassty"

There, fixed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2008, 07:50:11 AM »
Not true, there were pumpkinheads replying to the first interview as well.  Somebody had even responded to the negative criticism thread that Nasser would get flamed if he joined getbig.com

Now let's take it to more recent times, the PBW radio interview - there was still mainly positive reaction to that interview with many pumpkinheads well, similar to the reaction of the first bb.com interview.  If you look at the threads made on Nasser at the PBW interview most were saying how he was funny, owned Milos, etc.

Ya think?  Milos seems to manage ok.

I haven't heard the pbw and I don't know about the bb.com interview.  I'm not even following this stuff any more but Getbig is overrun with this nonsense.  It all seems to be about who fucked who's wife and who fucked who over.  Who cares?  This is a far cry from the first Nasser Truth thread which hinted at whistle blowing and dirty laundry airing of the IFBB and bodybuilding industry as a whole.  What a let down.

All very salient points, Tapeworm. Unfortunately, Team Nasser ignores such unerring logic and prefers to negatively critique the idiot posts where they can deflect attention more effectively.  :-\

Thank you Chimps.  I do what I can.  Lets just say these cabinet ministers are traveling on the wrong side of the border.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2008, 07:50:25 AM »
Hello Barracuda

No I'm not personally trying to call Milos out. Why would I do that? I don't even know him, but sure I would be willing to interview him any time, any place for an unbiased talk. My general feeling is that Nasser does not want to trivialize his bodybuilding accomplishments by getting into any direct slandering matches with the getbiggers. Why would he willingly subject himself to a tirade of abuse? Once he posts directly there would be an assumed responsibility that he come on here to defend himself 24/7. He does not have the time to do that. As his co-writer I am happy to pass on his person comments. Again they are not my comments and again don't shoot the messenger. 

David 

Are you a cage fighter?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2008, 07:51:52 AM »
*maybe*?  You sound like the sick freak who would automatically assume underwear.

I think it means buttplugs, dildos, anal lube, lots of other possibilities.

That's right.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2008, 07:52:29 AM »
Onlyme asked me in a previous thread how things went with Nasser and this girl (Paula) who Onlyme knew about the last time he hung out with Nasser, and also asked me to say what's up to him.  Nasser typed a response for Onlyme:

"Hello Keith, very good to hear from you, thank you.  Yes, I taped the girl naked as you suggested to me, and still have the tape - you would really enjoy watching it!  Also thank you very much for delivering to me the huge, over 7 foot, framed hard board poster of Nasser.  It is hanging on the wall in my house.  Each time I see it I am reminded of your generosity.  I also remember how you rescued Wheeler's ass from being arrested there in Honolulu, HI in May of 2002!  Good times.  It was great working with you and I would like to sincerely thank you, as well as Tony Doherty from down under and to many other great promoters not mentioned here.

Nasser"

:D :D :D - Must be really insecure.

The tape was probably 7secs long. The rest of the tape probably shows her storming out of the house giving nasser the finger ( which is probably longer than his dick).

Poor Nasser gazed forlornly at his own image with a single tear rolling down his pudgy face. A anguished sob broke from his 300lb frame as he collapsed onto his bed and cried himself to sleep. Fade to black......

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2008, 07:54:38 AM »
If I were to contact Milos directly, Barracuda, do you really think he would admit to any possible activities that Nasser is claming he is party to? What Nasser says could be 100 percent the truth, and I have no reason to doubt him on any of his points.

David

Isn't it written somewhere, be it "law" or just as good practice to do so, that you HAVE to contact the person the writing is about in order to have some type of rebuttal from that person?
Once when taking a writing class (high school, and it was awhile ago!), I remember the section on slander and malice, and this type of thing was brought up.
If you cannot get a hold of said person the comments/story is about, you must print some type of comment on that too; "we could not contact Milos and our calls went unanswered" is supposed to be printed.

??? ??? ???

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2008, 07:59:38 AM »
Isn't it written somewhere, be it "law" or just as good practice to do so, that you HAVE to contact the person the writing is about in order to have some type of rebuttal from that person?
Once when taking a writing class (high school, and it was awhile ago!), I remember the section on slander and malice, and this type of thing was brought up.
If you cannot get a hold of said person the comments/story is about, you must print some type of comment on that too; "we could not contact Milos and our calls went unanswered" is supposed to be printed.

??? ??? ???

No, you have the bodybuilding.com interview piece confused with good journalism. 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2008, 08:04:16 AM »
What is with this pumpkinheads thing anyway?

Pumpkinheads

Wizards

Uncrowned kings

Imagination trumps reality.

Sharma   ;)

The world of Getbig is truly a wonderous sight to behold    :D

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »
Barracuda and Chaos - how many times have you sucked DCM's cock today to get your daily supply of Nubaine?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2008, 08:26:46 AM »

Nasser"

Not sure if Nasser really typed this.  But thanks anyway I guess.  I did make some really big cutouts of some of the bodybuilders and had them in the lobby of the convention center so when people drove by they saw them.  I don't know about the tape thing but if paula is in it I would like to see it.