Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24504 times)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Re: From Nasser
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2008, 09:34:58 PM »
No one on Team Nasser owns any of Nassers underwear, and im pretty sure he does not sell underwear

We also do not condone your sick fetish for this underwear crap

Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »
No one on Team Nasser owns any of Nassers underwear, and im pretty sure he does not sell underwear

We also do not condone your sick fetish for this underwear crap

NASSER WILL NOW OFFER PERSONAL CLOTHING ITEMS FOR SALE TO HIS FANS. NOW YOU CAN OWN CLOTHING WORN AND OWNED BY BODYBUILDING GREAT NASSER EL SONBATY. ($5/item S&H)

FOR ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED PLEASE CONTACT NASSER EL SONBATY PRODUCTIONS PERSONALLY VIA HIS E-MAIL: NASSER@CTS.COM

http://hugenasserelsonbaty.com/worn.html

Other than what is for sale there, what other kind of items would not be listed?

Underwear maybe? Sick freaks.

So answer my question, what kind of used clothing is not listed on his site?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »
sounds like you are obsessed with Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 09:45:12 PM »
I'm obsessed with the truth, and I don't hear that from "Team Nasser"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »
just show some respect thats all
sharma is a good member of Team Nasser
theres no reason to slander his good name over and over

Sharma needs to show respect to earn it. What respect has he shown to others? He's never even met yates yet he used vitriolic attacks against him. He's never met Milos yet he attacks him at will. All based on what lines Robson/Bigbobs feeds him. He has nothing intelligent to say - he just tows the party line in a volume a few notches above Team nasser. He'd make a very good communist or, in todays world, a muslim warmonger. A perfect Jihadist.  

Don't bother trying to think Sharma- its not your strong point. Just let others do the thinking for you.

At least bobs says what he has to say without making racist attacks.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »

BULLSHIT

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »

Not as much as Babs is obsessed with Nasser.  Babs thinks, breathes, eats, sleeps, adores...Nasser.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »
Not as much as Babs is obsessed with Nasser.  Babs thinks, breathes, eats, sleeps, adores...Nasser.

WRONG - we have a new contender and ITS name is Sharma. The student is now becoming the master - of all things nasser.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »
im yet to meet a serb who isnt patriotic, i dont really get your point Nasser, if the mexicans in california or the blacks in South Carolina wanted to create their own countries, as they are the dominant colour of population, do you think the good people of America would let it happen, how would they like it if some super power came in and made them accept it, What happened to the serbs was bullshit, Kosovo and Bosnia should still be under serbian rule, The serbs just went about things the wrong way,Muslims have been in Europe for years Russia has had its problem as has Serbia, and in the years to come the US to and Britain, fighting in them in Iraq and Afghanistan doesnt count,they are not a peaceful people and they are on a modern day crusade, only thing stopping them from killing all non muslims is weapons.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »
WRONG - we have a new contender and ITS name is Sharma. The student is now becoming the master - of all things nasser.

Incredible!!  Sharma is on his way to outrank Babs.  So how many Nasser unwashed-ginch points does Sharma have?  Sharma, you deserve to purchase Nasser's one-of-a-kind unwashed scratch-and-sniff undie.  :P

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:31 PM »
Incredible!!  Sharma is on his way to outrank Babs.  So how many Nasser unwashed-ginch points does Sharma have?  Sharma, you deserve to purchase Nasser's one-of-a-kind unwashed scratch-and-sniff undie.  :P

Sharma is the local distributor of nasserwear in his village. The problem is no one wants to buy from the village idiot.

Goddamn..these nasser threads are fun.  ;D

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »
Sharma is the local distributor of nasserwear in his village. The problem is no one wants to buy from the village idiot.

Goddamn..these nasser threads are fun.  ;D

.....and that's why Nasser sells it online.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 10:23:38 PM »
theres no reason to slander his good name over and over

Kind of like how Nasser is attempting to do with Milos?

This whole Nasser Vs. Milos/the World stuff was somewhat entertaining in the first article. But then Nasser went overboard and started to just be ostentatious. Now he's making shit up for the sake of it. Old news, and even when current, it was boring. ::)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
Hello Barracuda

No I'm not personally trying to call Milos out. Why would I do that? I don't even know him, but sure I would be willing to interview him any time, any place for an unbiased talk. My general feeling is that Nasser does not want to trivialize his bodybuilding accomplishments by getting into any direct slandering matches with the getbiggers. Why would he willingly subject himself to a tirade of abuse? Once he posts directly there would be an assumed responsibility that he come on here to defend himself 24/7. He does not have the time to do that. As his co-writer I am happy to pass on his person comments. Again they are not my comments and again don't shoot the messenger. 

David 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
someone bought a funny looking blue suit. I don't remember who tho.
A

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »
Hello Barracuda

No I'm not personally trying to call Milos out. Why would I do that? I don't even know him, but sure I would be willing to interview him any time, any place for an unbiased talk. My general feeling is that Nasser does not want to trivialize his bodybuilding accomplishments by getting into any direct slandering matches with the getbiggers. Why would he willingly subject himself to a tirade of abuse? Once he posts directly there would be an assumed responsibility that he come on here to defend himself 24/7. He does not have the time to do that. As his co-writer I am happy to pass on his person comments. Again they are not my comments and again don't shoot the messenger. 

David 

Nasser can still post on getbig to show his support for his followers; to validate everything they have posted in defence/praise for Nasser. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
NASSER WILL NOW OFFER PERSONAL CLOTHING ITEMS FOR SALE TO HIS FANS. NOW YOU CAN OWN CLOTHING WORN AND OWNED BY BODYBUILDING GREAT NASSER EL SONBATY. ($5/item S&H)

FOR ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED PLEASE CONTACT NASSER EL SONBATY PRODUCTIONS PERSONALLY VIA HIS E-MAIL: NASSER@CTS.COM

http://hugenasserelsonbaty.com/worn.html

Other than what is for sale there, what other kind of items would not be listed?

Underwear maybe? Sick freaks.

*maybe*?  You sound like the sick freak who would automatically assume underwear.

I think it means formalwear, weightlifting belts, knee straps, lots of other possibilities.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »
*maybe*?  You sound like the sick freak who would automatically assume underwear.

I think it means formalwear, weightlifting belts, knee straps, lots of other possibilities.

Here you go again with the "I think...". 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 11:02:28 PM »
im yet to meet a serb who isnt patriotic, i dont really get your point Nasser, if the mexicans in california or the blacks in South Carolina wanted to create their own countries, as they are the dominant colour of population, do you think the good people of America would let it happen, how would they like it if some super power came in and made them accept it, What happened to the serbs was bullshit, Kosovo and Bosnia should still be under serbian rule, The serbs just went about things the wrong way,Muslims have been in Europe for years Russia has had its problem as has Serbia, and in the years to come the US to and Britain, fighting in them in Iraq and Afghanistan doesnt count,they are not a peaceful people and they are on a modern day crusade, only thing stopping them from killing all non muslims is weapons.

The difference is "honest link" that other groups of people do not kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, and by being a patriotic Serb who openly supports Milosevic, Mladic and Karadzic you are implying you are in support of that since that is what these men stood for and that is why one was taken to the War Crimes Tribunal and two are still wanted and hiding.  It's like someone saying, "I'm a patriotic Saudi or Afghan therefore I will staunchly support Bin Laden no matter what," and then someone else saying that feeling is normal since it's normal to be patriotic.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 11:03:19 PM »
someone bought a funny looking blue suit. I don't remember who tho.

I didnt buy it as a "worn by Nasser' suit, but was proud to see it resembles Nasser's style nonetheless :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
Sharma needs to show respect to earn it. What respect has he shown to others? He's never even met yates yet he used vitriolic attacks against him. He's never met Milos yet he attacks him at will. All based on what lines Robson/Bigbobs feeds him. He has nothing intelligent to say - he just tows the party line in a volume a few notches above Team nasser. He'd make a very good communist or, in todays world, a muslim warmonger. A perfect Jihadist. 

Don't bother trying to think Sharma- its not your strong point. Just let others do the thinking for you.

At least bobs says what he has to say without making racist attacks.

Sharma has not made any racist remarks?  He has only accused Yates of racism and Milos of cultural/religious hatred.  Nothing wrong with that because it's proven to be true.  I second Sharma's insightful and intelligent comments.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »
The difference is "honest link" that other groups of people do not kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, and by being a patriotic Serb who openly supports Milosevic, Mladic and Karadzic you are implying you are in support of that since that is what these men stood for and that is why one was taken to the War Crimes Tribunal and two are still wanted and hiding.  It's like someone saying, "I'm a patriotic Saudi or Afghan therefore I will staunchly support Bin Laden no matter what," and then someone else saying that feeling is normal since it's normal to be patriotic.

Wah wah wah....Me me me......Babs this is about Nasser, not you.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »
Sharma has not made any racist remarks?  He has only accused Yates of racism and Milos of cultural/religious hatred.  Nothing wrong with that because it's proven to be true.  I second Sharma's insightful and intelligent comments.

Of coarse you would.... You also accused Yates of being a skinhead, and insinuated that Joe Wieder is a racist. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »

Of coarse you would.... You also accused Yates of being a skinhead, and insinuated that Joe Wieder is a racist. 

I didnt say Weider is a racist - just pointed out a historical figure he looks up to and certain cultures which he finds to be more succesful than others.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »
I didnt say Weider is a racist - just pointed out a historical figure he looks up to and certain cultures which he finds to be more succesful than others.

You're still and IDIOT!  A lying IDIOT!