Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24419 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
Seems as though Milos is burning bridges all over the place, I spoke to a certain person in the gym today who says Milos burned him for $5000.00 and he's about ready to take him to court.

Milos is true scum. A drug addict and a con man who endangers lives.

joelocal

« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »
Milos is true scum. A drug addict and a con man who endangers lives.

Don't know about being a drug addict, but I have to tend to agree with con man and said on many occasions that he is dangerous.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2008, 08:45:50 PM »
Don't know about being a drug addict, but I have to tend to agree with con man and said on many occasions that he is dangerous.

Joe OD'ed on Snake OilTM!
Ron: "I am lazy."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »
Nasser should sell his sex tape and the sheets he did it on for his "fans" :P
A

joelocal

« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »

Joe OD'ed on Snake OilTM!

Hahahaha, I'm not naive enough to fall for such a product.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »
But it might add 2 inches to your massive 5'6" frame!! ;D

hahahahaa 5'6"............... ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2008, 09:05:01 PM »
But it might add 2 inches to your massive 5'6" frame!! ;D

hahahahaa 5'6"............... ;D ;D

I'm fine with my height thank you very much!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »
I'm fine with my height thank you very much!!
I see why, scoring with several chicks at once.......I'm semi-impressed...

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2008, 01:24:31 AM »

Joe how did it feel to step on stage at over 6% bodyfat? No disrespect, i've seen your 80's pictures and saw that you once knew what it was like to look pretty lean and couldn't imagine what it must have felt like to have your body not respond...Did you by any chance get any ideas from Disgusted? FAt guys really shouldn't be giving out info...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 29, 2008, 04:44:13 AM »
Great thread guys keep it roling.

HUGE NASSER EL  SONBATY

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2008, 05:30:23 AM »
Nasser is a muslim dick. Of course he doesn't care for Serbs. All he's doing is throwing a bunch of bullshit political rhetoric.  Talk to some Serbian people and see how they feel about them overpopulating and forcing Serbs out of their homes and starting a war to become an independent state instead of staying in Turkey where they came from. Fuck that noise. Let's hear about the muslims bombing their own marketplaces to make it appear as though the "evil Serbs" have slaughtered their children and elderly... blah blah blah. It's not right to just throw the blame on one side and portray the other combatant as a helpless victim.

War sucks. 

joelocal

« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2008, 06:43:06 AM »
Joe how did it feel to step on stage at over 6% bodyfat? No disrespect, i've seen your 80's pictures and saw that you once knew what it was like to look pretty lean and couldn't imagine what it must have felt like to have your body not respond...Did you by any chance get any ideas from Disgusted? FAt guys really shouldn't be giving out info...

Hahaha...Ok. Hey, anytime you want to throw a pic up, just feel free and we'll do a little comparison.....k "big guy"?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2008, 07:19:02 AM »
Hahaha...Ok. Hey, anytime you want to throw a pic up, just feel free and we'll do a little comparison.....k "big guy"?

50 years and fighting @ getbig..your life must be awesome haha

3 wifes, lets say you married the first one at 20, that means you change wifes every 10 years, that means you are about to kick the current one !

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »
Nasser is a muslim dick. Of course he doesn't care for Serbs. All he's doing is throwing a bunch of bullshit political rhetoric.  Talk to some Serbian people and see how they feel about them overpopulating and forcing Serbs out of their homes and starting a war to become an independent state instead of staying in Turkey where they came from. Fuck that noise. Let's hear about the muslims bombing their own marketplaces to make it appear as though the "evil Serbs" have slaughtered their children and elderly... blah blah blah. It's not right to just throw the blame on one side and portray the other combatant as a helpless victim.

War sucks. 
would a video of serb millitia executing 14 yo boys or packing 10000 in a gym and then grenading and shooting the place until only one managed to survive and lived to tell the story ?.....would that enlighten u #### ? bitch............this was in srebrenica u nationalist ####....the fact that u support and attempt to justify serb actions in bosnia and hertegovina speaks volumes about the grand mistake your mom made when she became impregnated with the abortion that shoud've been you. Instead u overpopulate the earth....The illuminati shoud change agendas and get rid of bitches like u then commit mass suicide....

IS THIS GRAPHIC ENOUGH FOR U MUTHAFUKKA ????????

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:52 AM »
would a video of serb millitia executing 14 yo boys or packing 10000 in a gym and then grenading and shooting the place until only one managed to survive and lived to tell the story ?.....would that enlighten u #### ? bitch............this was in srebrenica u nationalist ####....the fact that u support and attempt to justify serb actions in bosnia and hertegovina speaks volumes about the grand mistake your mom made when she became impregnated with the abortion that shoud've been you. Instead u overpopulate the earth....The illuminati shoud change agendas and get rid of bitches like u then commit mass suicide....
Hmmm. Just the right type of mindless hatred the next genocide is looking for. Front line? Mr. Sevastopol, right this way.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2008, 08:13:46 AM »
Hmmm. Just the right type of mindless hatred the next genocide is looking for. Front line? Mr. Sevastopol, right this way.
mINDLESS HATRED ?...U DUMB FUCK...READ AGAIN MY POST.  I'd never go in the army ....I'm lucky though : your president's given name is " TEMPORARY" ... as in temporary dictator...or temporary antichrist...the real one is young...20 something....is blue blooded and spends summers hunting in Africa....name starts with W

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2008, 09:10:07 AM »
mINDLESS HATRED ?...U DUMB FUCK...READ AGAIN MY POST.  I'd never go in the army ....I'm lucky though : your president's given name is " TEMPORARY" ... as in temporary dictator...or temporary antichrist...the real one is young...20 something....is blue blooded and spends summers hunting in Africa....name starts with W

why did you kill all those people?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2008, 09:10:55 AM »
Sevastase, thanks for shedding some light on the atrocities for some getbiggers who are obvoiusly clueless about what goes on beyond their own borders.  Serb massacres in the 90's were the worst in the world since WWII.  Nothing that Bosnians, Croats or Kosovars did can even come close to comparing to Serb crimes.  And anyone who justifies them out of nationalism or any other reason is from among the worst humans in the world.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »
Sevastase, thanks for shedding some light on the atrocities for some getbiggers who are obvoiusly clueless about what goes on beyond their own borders.  Serb massacres in the 90's were the worst in the world since WWII. Nothing that Bosnians, Croats or Kosovars did can even come close to comparing to Serb crimes.  And anyone who justifies them out of nationalism or any other reason is from among the worst humans in the world. 
Um, no. Not even close. Indonesia. The Congo. Rwanda (might remember that one). E. Pakistan (should know that one). Nigeria. Cambodia. Stalin had 8 strong post-WWII years. And Mao in China at the top of the list. And there are many more. Problem is: when you start pointing fingers at groups and saying they are the 'worst' you are conveniently ignoring the point that all humans are capable of such hatred. I give an example: The Israeli's/Jews have done a PR job convincing most that 'racial hatred' is somehow endemic to German ethnicity, and in light of the Holocaust it's been an easy sell. Meanwhile, they treat peoples in their occupied territories like shit, in defiance of UN sanctions and akin to the South African apartheid regimes. People in groups are shitty. People by themselves are great.  :-\     

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »
Um, no. Not even close. Indonesia. The Congo. Rwanda (might remember that one). E. Pakistan (should know that one). Nigeria. Cambodia. Stalin had 8 strong post-WWII years. And Mao in China at the top of the list. And there are many more. Problem is: when you start pointing fingers at groups and saying they are the 'worst' you are conveniently ignoring the point that all humans are capable of such hatred. I give an example: The Israeli's/Jews have done a PR job convincing most that 'racial hatred' is somehow endemic to German ethnicity, and in light of the Holocaust it's been an easy sell. Meanwhile, they treat peoples in their occupied territories like shit, in defiance of UN sanctions and akin to the South African apartheid regimes. People in groups are shitty. People by themselves are great.  :-\     

Meant to say worst European atrocities since WW2.  Regardless, it's just silly to see some people here triviliaze it or say something to the effect of "both sides were wrong, not just the Serbs," or "you're only looking at one side of the story" when Serbs were clearly much more brutal and in the wrong than the groups they were fighting against.  And no I dont believe that all humans are capable of such hatred.  Not every Serb is nationalistic or proud of its actions in the 90's for example. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2008, 09:52:01 AM »
Meant to say worst European atrocities since WW2.  Regardless, it's just silly to see some people here triviliaze it or say something to the effect of "both sides were wrong, not just the Serbs," or "you're only looking at one side of the story" when Serbs were clearly much more brutal and in the wrong than the groups they were fighting against.  And no I dont believe that all humans are capable of such hatred.  Not every Serb is nationalistic or proud of its actions in the 90's for example. 
OK. I see. I think my point is being missed, tho. When you start pointing fingers, regardless, you are basically setting yourself for a poor chance of reconciliation. An analogy would be the adversarial divorce. The only country in recent memory to truly attempt any real reconciliation has been South Africa, and it seems to be working. And you're fooling yourself to believe we are not all capable of such hatred. It is nice to think that we are somehow cerebrally above such violence, but we are, first and foremost, animals. Don't fool yourself. Take away your creature comforts and, say, access to water, or have a family member killed in front of you and I'm sure we would all respond in kind. We, in the West, are in some ways quiet isolated from the harsher conditions that most in the world live under, and that tends to skew our thoughts. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »
OK. I see. I think my point is being missed, tho. When you start pointing fingers, regardless, you are basically setting yourself for a poor chance of reconciliation. An analogy would be the adversarial divorce. The only country in recent memory to truly attempt any real reconciliation has been South Africa, and it seems to be working. And you're fooling yourself to believe we are not all capable of such hatred. It is nice to think that we are somehow cerebrally above such violence, but we are, first and foremost, animals. Don't fool yourself. Take away your creature comforts and, say, access to water, or have a family member killed in front of you and I'm sure we would all respond in kind. We, in the West, are in some ways quiet isolated from the harsher conditions that most in the world live under, and that tends to skew our thoughts. 

So one can not recognize and condemn atrocities committed by certain people as that amounts to "pointing fingers?"  The analogy of "having your family member killed in front of you" is incorrectly implying that the crimes committed between the Serbs and its enemies were balanced, or that Serbs were provoked first.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
You know serbs are still pissed at the turks that turks came and took over their land and raped their daughters. Some of the Slavics took over the religion from the turks back in the day. So the bloodthirsty serbs like Milos thaught it would be wise to kill other Slavic people that have different religion. But if you take a better look at the serbs they have a lot of similarities with the turks, same hairy,darkhaired bastards, same music, tradition. Milos(evic) aka DCM should pay for his barbarism.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »
So one can not recognize and condemn atrocities committed by certain people as that amounts to "pointing fingers?"  The analogy of "having your family member killed in front of you" is incorrectly implying that the crimes committed between the Serbs and its enemies were balanced, or that Serbs were provoked first.
No, you are correct. Atrocities of the nature you mention are almost always started by one side, and they usually try to desensitize their own population to the other's 'humaness' as a first step -ie. dehumanize them with 'names' or insignias, etc. Killing them is a next 'logical' step. *sigh* If you want to lay 'blame' you can: the Germans in WWII, Serbs in Yugoslavia, Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Simple enough, and you would be (more or less) correct but it tends to diminish us as humans, as given different circumstances opposite scenarios are just as likely. The point is to recognize that such hatred is in all of us (even Tolstoy and Ghandi had their off-days!) and not to deny it, but to realize it as part and parcel of of being human. WWII was a bit of a watershed for this as both Germany and Japan were 're-embraced' by the rest of the world with The Marshall Plan and MacArthur's tenure. That is the way to do it, not laying blame...you are just laying the foundation for further hatred. I'm probably a bit older than you, and when I was younger it was easier/more satisfying to see the world in terms of black and white. Ha! It is really one big gray area with no easy, clear answers. One key I have learned is to be critical of everything, and use reasoned skepticism when approaching an issue. Sweeping generalizations or blind allegiances can get you killed.  :)

/be cool

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2008, 10:35:07 AM »
No, you are correct. Atrocities of the nature you mention are almost always started by one side the Serbs, and they usually try to desensitize their own population to the other's 'humaness' as a first step -ie. dehumanize them with 'names' or insignias, etc. Killing them is a next 'logical' step. *sigh* If you want to lay 'blame' you can: the Germans in WWII, Serbs in Yugoslavia, Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Simple enough, and you would be (more or less) correct but it tends to diminish us as humans Serbs, as given different circumstances opposite scenarios are just as likely less likely with Non-Serbs. The point is to recognize that such hatred is in all of us or most Serbs (even Tolstoy and Ghandi had their off-days!) and not to deny it, but to realize it as part and parcel of of being human a Serb. WWII was a bit of a watershed for this as both Germany and Japan were 're-embraced' by the rest of the world with The Marshall Plan and MacArthur's tenure. That is the way to do it, not laying blame...you are just laying the foundation for further hatred. I'm probably a bit older than you, and when I was younger it was easier/more satisfying to see the world in terms of black and white. Ha! It is really one big gray area with no easy, clear answers. One key I have learned is to be critical of everything all Serbs and MILOSevic, and use reasoned skepticism against Serbs when approaching an issue. Sweeping generalizations or blind allegiances can get you killed.  :)
/be cool

Fixed  :)