Author Topic: 4ever fit Fruit Blast Protein  (Read 1079 times)

CushingRW

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Squad is the fattest of all time.
4ever fit Fruit Blast Protein
« on: January 28, 2008, 06:40:11 AM »
I ordered a lifting belt off ebay, and it came with a couple free sample pounches of "4 Ever Fit" brand protein powder called "fruit blast". I got the mango flavor, but apparently it comes in other flavors as well...
IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!
I used to drink isopure, but it really tasted disgusting, like fruity milk. It tastes nothing the the RTD version.
This stuff tasted exactly like the mango gatorade. It also has 0 carbs, and 0 sugar....
Anyways, no real point to this post, except to share that it was the only protein I've ever had that I actually kinda enjoyed drinking, it was almost refreshing.
F

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: 4ever fit Fruit Blast Protein
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 06:45:50 AM »
have you ever tried NECTAR brand protien? its an isolate like isopure (0 carb 0 fat) and it has awesome flavors like fuzzy navel sour apple sweet tea and kiwi strawberry. they all taste like a mix between a JELLO product and crystal light.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 06:49:43 AM »
i've just bought a mokka flavour by some cheap brand.

Disgusting to say the least. To make things worse it doesn't blend well with a spoon.
I'm now mixing it with a nice vanilla taste protein and it's kinda drinkable now.
$

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:50:47 AM »
put some splenda in it....or imitation vanilla extract, or cinnamon.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 08:28:24 AM »
4 Ever Fit is a Canadian supp company and their protein powder is really tasty.  I've known two of the guys behind this company and they are straight up, decent guys.  They also sell a high-quality ephedrine HCL product that is great also.  The best tasting I have tried is made by another Canadian company called PVL and it's called Whey Gourmet.  This stuff is a really good quality but the taste is unreal.  They must have about 15 different flavors as their have their own manufacturing plant (like Optimum/ABB, Ultimate, Cytosport, Kaizen, Dymatize, Champion and a few others) which allows them to try far out flavor ideas (they even have a Blackforest Cake flavor!).  I think you can get their stuff on bb.com but they aren't distributed well in U.S. as they are focussed on Canada and the overseas market. 

James Dalton

• Getbig II
  • The Name's.....Dalton
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »
A huge distrubitor just picked them up, ask your gym or health food store for them, they can get it.

I have the Cran/Razz isolate, tastes like kool-aid....
The dancing's over. Now it gets dirty.