Author Topic: HD Physiques  (Read 325302 times)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
HD Physiques
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:13:54 AM »
Big Shout Out to Joe and David from HDPhysiques and their website www.hdphysiques.com which includes tons and tons of great pics and video clips.   8)

Joe and David have been shooting in the industry for many years for various organizations and websites. They specialize in video, as they both have professional video industry experience.

In 2006, they invested in HD technology and started their own website, with HD technology that really captures the detail of a physique. 

These guys are easy to work with, pretty laid back, and like to have a good time.  They take pride in the positive relationships they develop with their models.  As I have told Joe on several occassions, I can't wait to shoot with these guys in 2008!!   ;D

I'll be posting some pics from their site from time to time so you can get an idea of their work and some of their models.  In addition, Joe posts on here as HDPhysiques.  Check out their site when you have a chance!

:)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
Re: HD Physiques
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »
The video stuff on their site is pretty sweet.  The pics are just the beginning!

Here's the scoop on HD:

High Definition technology represents a whole new level of quality in the women's physique industry. There are plenty of sites doing "high resolution" NTSC, and certainly with good videographers and equipment, that can look very good. However, that technology is limited by technical standards nearly 70 years old (yes, that's right, the National Television Standards Committee format was created in the late 1930's!). Therefore, even with the best of equipment, we are limited to only 640x480 resolution, and average to good color.

In December 1996, the U.S. Congress approved the ATSC (Advanced Television Standards Committee) standard for Digital and High Definition TV. By using digital technology, this system is designed to achieve much greater performance in every aspect of video.... color, resolution, detail, audio, etc. Within the ATSC set of standards, there are actually 18 different formats. 15 for standard definition digital (variants of 640 x 480) and 3 HIGH DEFINITION formats (720p, 1080i, and 1080p). This type of resolution achieves up to SIX (6) TIMES the quality of DVD!!!! Perfect to see every muscle fiber in gorgeous detail on your favorite physique model!

Today, many consumers are buying their first (or 2nd or 3rd) digital High Definition TV's. Also, computer monitors are often capable of very high resolution and color performance and can be considered "high definition" as well. While most people buy their HDTV monitors for things like sports and movies, these products also do an outstanding job displaying pictures of physique women! With so many people connecting their computers up to these displays, it's easy now to get High Definition (HD) content from your computer onto your computer monitor or HDTV.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:16:35 AM »
About HDPhysiques

Our mission is to be the #1 provider of QUALITY female physique videos and photos on the internet. We feature a wide variety of physiques, from professional female bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, to amateur physique athletes, and fit bodies from many other sports.

There are plenty of other sites on the web that feature female physique competitors and muscular female athletes, but where we are different is in the quality of the product being delivered. By using the highest quality, state-of-the-art digital technology available, our 3-chip HDV cameras and D-SLR’s in the hands of professional videographers, will capture the physiques like never before. The athletes appreciate having their physiques presented in the most detailed way possible.

We will be open to, and appreciate, all customer feedback and will try to be very responsive to requests and questions. We intend to deliver the finest quality physique video clips on the internet. And in the future, we will have product offerings utilizing the latest HD technology such as HD-DVD and Blu-Ray disc.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:18:44 AM »
Let's start with a couple of photos of one of my favorite Pros, Debi Laszewski, who knows how to work it, no doubt.   8)

My Lord, I love her!!   :-*

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
Jodi Miller  8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »
For you Jill Brooks fans, there is a whole page of pics and videos of Jill.
Maybe I'll post a few pics for ya later.   ;)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 11:37:12 AM »
Hah! you did not show any of Jodis bum  >:( :( :'(

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »
Hah! you did not show any of Jodis bum  >:( :( :'(

LOL I'll consider that a request, and I will see what I can do about that.  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »
Man that Debbie L is something else, very nice.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »
Hey Rip, until there are some nudes on this, I dont want to see it!!!!!!!!! :(

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 04:32:13 AM »
Man that Debbie L is something else, very nice.

Yeah. Perfect symmetry.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 04:55:57 AM »
Yeah. Perfect symmetry.

Yes they are....I mean she  :D

Luving the black outfit with her in it!  Pretty girl.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 08:25:54 AM »
Hey Rip, until there are some nudes on this, I dont want to see it!!!!!!!!! :(

HA!  No nudie pics on the FBB Board.  I've actually received some complaints about some of the more "artistic" photos that freespirit has posted in the past LOL.  When i was looking through Debi's pics yesterday, I did catch a bit of nip slip, so I'll see what I can do for ya.   ;)

One of the things that really appeals to me about HDPhysiques is that they offer the ladies an opportunity to make some cash in the biz without taking their clothes off.   8)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 01:02:14 PM »
Hey Rip - Thanks for the props, girl!

We had a very busy 07 and worked with some great athletes. 

Here's a few of my favorites from 07:

Tanya Hyde:

Natalie Ariel:

Heather Armbrust:

Nikki "The Phat Girl" Fatigati:

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »
No offense, but for some of the more ultra-ripped and massive physiques with the grainy skin, might be better to have some low-def pictures or some soft-filtering.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
No offense, but for some of the more ultra-ripped and massive physiques with the grainy skin, might be better to have some low-def pictures or some soft-filtering.

LOL some people like that look!

The site has alot to offer, from BB to fitness to figure.  For example, I came across this lovely picture of National Figure Competitor Danielle Rolleau today.   :)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 07:03:32 PM »

LOL some people like that look!

The site has alot to offer, from BB to fitness to figure.  For example, I came across this lovely picture of National Figure Competitor Danielle Rolleau today.   :)

Thanks for sharing.  I'll take a look and see if there are more like that. 

Trace

• Getbig II
  • NPC Chief Judge
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »
Great work!  Haven't worked with Joe yet.

I like that HD pink tank!  I want one like that.  Where is Joe at Lori???

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
Great work!  Haven't worked with Joe yet.

I like that HD pink tank!  I want one like that.  Where is Joe at Lori???

I'm really not sure, but I'll find out for you. 
I know he and/or his colleagues are at most of the National shows.  I met Joe at Junior Nats last year. 

I want one of those pink tanks too!   ;D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
Joe is based in the lower Midwest I believe.

Trace

• Getbig II
  • NPC Chief Judge
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 10:08:47 PM »
lol.  I guess I should've been more specific.  I meant .....get him on this board. hahaha.

I met Joe at The Muscle Mayhem comp and he was also here at the Colorado Pro/Am. 

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:15 AM »
lol.  I guess I should've been more specific.  I meant .....get him on this board. hahaha.

I met Joe at The Muscle Mayhem comp and he was also here at the Colorado Pro/Am. 

Haha  OHHHHHHHHhhhhhh.   ;D
Joe posts here from time to time...he's "HDPhysiques."  He posted in this thread. 

Hi Joe!!   :-*

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 09:15:30 AM »
Say hey, Trace! 

We'll definitely hook up you and rip with a pink HDP top next time we see ya.  Thanks for your support!
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Trace

• Getbig II
  • NPC Chief Judge
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »
Ahhhh yes.  There he is!

Hey Joe.  You gonna be at The Muscle Mayhem this year?  I'll be judging it again this year.  Would love to see you there.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »
Ahhhh yes.  There he is!

Hey Joe.  You gonna be at The Muscle Mayhem this year?  I'll be judging it again this year.  Would love to see you there.

Dunno yet.... looks like there might be a wedding in my family that weekend.... not sure if I can get outta that........ yet.......  ;)
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!