Author Topic: Ironman Competitor Armin Scholz, any news ?  (Read 6714 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: Ironman Competitor Armin Scholz, any news ?
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »
Armin is PHENOMENON who is going to leave his mark in the IFBB...
He is in Venice right now...and I do believe he is going to train with Charles for the Ironman...(and possibly other shows as well).

I am big fan of Armin's physique and seeing him last year pose with Dennis Wolf (I have those photos and I could possibly dig them out and post it here for all of you to see how good Armin really is...as everyone knows how great Dennis is... ;))

I hope Charles is going to bring out the best out of Armin and if he does - WATCH OUT...
With Ironman lights Armin will be a "scary sight: to see...(I mean this in a good way...)

As I do have a "regular job" I am not able to prepare guys anymore...and I am sure numerous people will be delighted to hear that piece of news...
Oh well...

I am still huge bodybuilding fan and certainly I have every intention to be at the Ironman...cheering Armin and some other friends on the stage...

I would like to see some comparison shots between Wolf and Armin.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Ironman Competitor Armin Scholz, any news ?
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »
For the "german fans" from another "german"

Further, Milos fu***d Mustafa Mohammed over twice with so many diuretics that Mustafa had to be hospitalized twice and he almost died as well. Mustafa does not talk to Milos anymore. It is thought that Mustafa threatened to kill Milos because of Milos's deeds. Then Milos took German IFBB pro rookie Armin Scholz under his wing and almost killed him as well, with overdoses of diuretics and insulin.

Armin had a breakdown onstage during the 2005 Europa Supershow. I witnessed that personally because I was in the same contest that day. Scholz started puking onstage; huge amounts of vomited liquids sprayed the stage and even the faces and bodies of some of the IFBB pros. And then he passed out on the stage floor. He was dragged offstage after he had lay there for almost a whole minute. Nobody knew at first what to do.