Author Topic: Pep Talk: Larry Pepe's Got the new "Nasser Part 5" interview  (Read 2026 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Pep Talk: Larry Pepe's Got the new "Nasser Part 5" interview
« on: January 28, 2008, 05:20:06 PM »
on pro BBing weekly next -

They just said that Larry got an advanced copy of Part 5 of the next Nasser interview.  He's gonna share some of the good stuff on Pep Talk (comes on after the first hour). I wonder who's world Nasser will try to ruin this time.   Anyone know when this will go up on bodybuilding.com?  I hope he adresses this week's topic of the baby mama drama...
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: ATTN TEAM NASSER: Larry Pepe's Got the new "Nasser Part 5"
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »
If Larry got an advanced copy of the interview I dont think it was for the purpose of discussing it in Nasser's absence before it is released on bb.com. 

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
If Larry got an advanced copy of the interview I dont think it was for the purpose of discussing it in Nasser's absence before it is released on bb.com. 

nothing's wrong with a little sneak peek.

After all, nasser loves all this exposure.  just because this one is going to hurt a little more for nasser than the others... ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 05:40:42 PM »
nothing's wrong with a little sneak peek.

After all, nasser loves all this exposure.  just because this one is going to hurt a little more for nasser than the others... ;)

I know Larry was trying to get Nasser on his show and as far as I know Nasser declined, after initially suggesting that he would come on air - I imagine that Larry was given a copy of the interview to gather some questions for a future interview with Nasser when he was thinking he would come on air, but since Nasser has declined it wouldn't be appropriate for Larry to discuss it in his absence before it is actually released, especially because the actual Part 5 interview that will come out has been condensed from the original draft - I'm not sure if Larry has the original or the condensed version.  Will have to get a hold of Nasser before I can confirm all this.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Pep Talk: Larry Pepe's Got the new "Nasser Part 5" interview
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 05:46:54 PM »
Why can't he just into the night gracefully and with whatever selfesteem he has remaining? ::)
Here comes the money shot

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »
cant wait for pt 5
cant wait...
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »
In part 5 Nasser El Sonbattery exclusively reveals how nothing is ever his fault and why he sexually harasses females in the fitness industry to the point where they warn each other about him.
O

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
Nasser El Son_batterer.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »
Just talked to Nasser, and found out the following:

He is perfectly fine if Larry discusses parts of his interview before it's released.  He did not provide a copy of the interview himself, so he assumes Larry got it from bb.com.

And since it's from bb.com that would mean it's the condensed version, not the original which I knew of.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
cant wait for pt 5
cant wait...

Pepe got the scoop?  Nice.  When can we read it?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »
He's talking about it now. Most of it will come out in Nasser's new book.

http://www.bodybuildingradio.com
Elevate Your Image.™

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 05:52:47 AM »
Hate him or love him, and as repulsive as some of his "revelations "are, one has to admit that Nasser's interviews are some of the more entertaining things written in a sport that has gotten pretty dull lately. Let's face it, the muscle mags are boring. Nasser's stuff is like a gruesome car wreck, it's horrible, but somehow it's hard not to look.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 05:58:29 AM »
Hate him or love him, and as repulsive as some of his "revelations "are, one has to admit that Nasser's interviews are some of the more entertaining things written in a sport that has gotten pretty dull lately. Let's face it, the muscle mags are boring. Nasser's stuff is like a gruesome car wreck, it's horrible, but somehow it's hard not to look.

Pretty much agree but his last attack on Milos smacked of desperation and was not remotely entertaining.
O

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 06:37:59 AM »
nasser's deteriorating very quickly before our eyes.   :'(

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »
I know Larry was trying to get Nasser on his show and as far as I know Nasser declined, after initially suggesting that he would come on air - I imagine that Larry was given a copy of the interview to gather some questions for a future interview with Nasser when he was thinking he would come on air, but since Nasser has declined it wouldn't be appropriate for Larry to discuss it in his absence before it is actually released, especially because the actual Part 5 interview that will come out has been condensed from the original draft - I'm not sure if Larry has the original or the condensed version.  Will have to get a hold of Nasser before I can confirm all this.

You really take this stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaay to serious.
nasser=piece of shit