Author Topic: Pharmacy owner in NYPD steroid case found dead !  (Read 4326 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Pharmacy owner in NYPD steroid case found dead !
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »
B & B cockblocked federal investigations.
If you're ever on the stand, you either forget, tell the truth, or take the 5th.

You lie on the stand and you go to prison.  They don't take that stuff lightly.

"I don't recall" is a phrase stupid criminals really need to learn.  The smart ones have it down pat.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 08:37:09 AM »

A failed drug test does not constitute evidence of being guilty of "possession" in a criminal trial.  As someone else said, "that's not the way it works"...  they have to catch you with the actual drugs.  Rules of the game.

Get the cops for lying then. Any cop testing positive on any drug should be fired immediately.  Especially lying as well.  a
Most are all show no go!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

"I don't recall" is a phrase stupid criminals really need to learn.  The smart ones have it down pat.  :D

no, the smart ones say nothing at all.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »
According to:Newsday - Jan 28
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nydrug0129,0,3798901.story?track=rss
A co-owner of a Bay Ridge pharmacy who was caught in a steroid scandal last year that touched the New York City Police Department was found dead Monday from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound on the floor above the drugstore, police said.........

NYPD baby

you don't fuck with the NYPD..

also a side note, the NYPD salary is one of the lowest in the north east. A lot them quit to join the Suffix country PD....they get paid like 65K in their 2nd year. While it takes the NYPD like 7-10 years to get there  :'(
Here comes the money shot

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
i think freinds of 'ours' might be behind this 'clean up' ....
The Number 2 in Scranton

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 09:06:11 AM »
i have law enforcement in my family.  i know they protect their own and all that.

but 2 bullet holes, ruled a suicide, when he was up on charges which would have outed a LOT of cops on gear?

Are we sure he was really shot two times?  I don't believe that part of it.  I don't think the M.E. would have signed off on that being a suicide.
[/b]

someone's dead, the finder calls the cops.

the attending cops make the decision on whether it is a crime scene or a sudden death ie heart attack, suicide, etc.

cops rule it a suicide, then you have paramedics and basically everyone and their pets walking and pissing all over the scene. by this time, if they suddenly do rule it a crime scene, forensics are going to have a very difficult time obtaining any evidence from it.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
i have law enforcement in my family.  i know they protect their own and all that.

but 2 bullet holes, ruled a suicide, when he was up on charges which would have outed a LOT of cops on gear?

Are we sure he was really shot two times?  I don't believe that part of it.  I don't think the M.E. would have signed off on that being a suicide.

him being dead or alive dont make a difference in anything get your story straight as to who he was and who his partner was and as to why at the very first search nothing was taken yet weeks later bamn they find millions of dollars in drugs, mind you its a small store with a large basement

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »
Maybe he shot himself in the chest and missed his heart, then decided to do it right and gave himself a head shot.

Either that or they had a rookie cop do it and he mssed the heart went running away crying so a veteran cop came in and did it right, in the head.  That sounds a lot more realistic.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
If anyone wants to read a bigger story on this: http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0751,gardiner,78667,2.html , the Village voice ran a huge story on the pharmacy / steroid ring a few weeks ago,

Bit of a dry read.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
don't know the case but, i'd say it's because they weren't found in possession of illegal drugs therefore there is no criminal offence.

it's like if you failed a drug test at your employment and then you were automatically charged with possession. it doesn't work like that.

I understand that.  But if they have a failed drug test why didn't they get a search warrant and go to these cops houses or cars?  Surely that is probable cause.  Plus they have a paper trail that lead from these cops to the pharmacy.  That's a no brainer.  Gotta at least be a conspiracy charge in there some place.  If it was you or me you better bet your ass that you'd be arraigned by now.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
[/b]

someone's dead, the finder calls the cops.

the attending cops make the decision on whether it is a crime scene or a sudden death ie heart attack, suicide, etc.

cops rule it a suicide, then you have paramedics and basically everyone and their pets walking and pissing all over the scene. by this time, if they suddenly do rule it a crime scene, forensics are going to have a very difficult time obtaining any evidence from it.

Hi NYPD

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
Kh300 tell us more...  ;D
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »

If this guy was totally jacked up on those evil 'steroids', then it's entirely possible that it took 2 self-inflicted shots for him to kill himself. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »
If this guy was totally jacked up on those evil 'steroids', then it's entirely possible that it took 2 self-inflicted shots for him to kill himself. 

True that.  After all, everyone knows steriods give you super-powers!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2008, 02:07:05 PM »
Cops and BBs don't use banned drugs,just ask them. ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2008, 09:28:29 PM »
Cops and BBs don't use banned drugs,just ask them. ::)

i reckon ronnie would be the best person to ask on that subject. ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2008, 09:34:44 PM »
I understand that.  But if they have a failed drug test why didn't they get a search warrant and go to these cops houses or cars?  Surely that is probable cause.  Plus they have a paper trail that lead from these cops to the pharmacy.  That's a no brainer.  Gotta at least be a conspiracy charge in there some place.  If it was you or me you better bet your ass that you'd be arraigned by now.

Good point, but I'd say it's in the employment contract. eg. if your employer decided to do mandatory drug testing and if that test came up positive for anything, would it be proper procedure to automatically conduct a search warrant on your home?

i don't know if various unions would be very happy about that arrangement.

similar to, if you get pulled over in your car, test positive to, say, pot, and they not only do you for that but proceed to search your house etc. there would be a human rights issue there.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2008, 09:38:05 PM »
Hi NYPD

lol...no, not nypd or police. let's just say, it's important for me to know law and procedure. ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »
Why weren't they charged with any crimes?  There's the hypocracy.

why arent the most obvious users = bbers, charged with steroid use?

they want the dealers, not the users.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2008, 11:40:21 PM »
According to New York Daily News - Jan 29
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/01/29/2008-01-29_questions_hover_over_death_of_brooklyn_s.html?ref=rss
Questions hover over death of Brooklyn steroid suspect

(John Rossi's pic courtesy of Murray/News)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »
the real issue here is the draconian, obtuse and disingenuous (if not fraudulent) laws created by your politicians.

this is just steroids ffs. any other normal law abiding community without their heads up their asses couldn't give a flying fuck about something so pathetic as steroid use.

these drugs simply don't cause addiction, anti-social behaviour or significant harm to health, despite what these politicians want you to believe. sorry, but after all the talk, the figures don't match the propoganda.

women can get hrt over the counter with no hassles whatsoever, but if you're a man you have to go see a drug dealer.

prohibition has NEVER worked. thank your american government for the worst decade in american history for serious crime including murder up until that point, 1920 - 1930 and the strong foothold gained by american crime syndicates such as the mafioso, which until that point had remained a relatively minor antagonist and mainly restricted to predominately italian communities.

did your american government learn a single thing from this massive political blunder?

not on your nelly. your megalomaniac politicians are exactly akin to a retarded child that continually strives to put his hand in the fire even though he gets burnt every time.

anyone with an iq above 10 will tell you that prohibition in an age of knowledge and consumerism at the press of a button is the absolute stupidest thing you can do for a society. you might aswell hand out semi-automatic weapons at schools and tell the students to go out and kill as many people as they can. seriously, it is that stupid. just take a look how many drug related crimes and murders (including innocent victims) are committed every day in major cities of usa.

here we have a productive and educated member of society that is just one victim of these stupid steroid laws (there are many more). why??? how many crimes were committed by steroid users in the u.s when these drugs were legal? are the statistics above the national average for that particular socio economic community???

what about the most celebrated drug user, arnold schwarzenegger. this man used large amounts of steroids continuously for most of his life... :o so how many roid rage benders did this man go on? how many people did he kill? how many soccer moms did he rape with his uncontrollable roid rage mixed with sexual desire? yes, surely this man must have been a raving lunatic after taking all those steroids...he surely couldn't have married a kennedy, become a billionaire with enormous power and influence over american economy, the governor of california and widely considered future president of the very nation that has caused all this propoganda?

now that would be ironic...

yes, i know...MELTDOWN!