Author Topic: NUBAIN  (Read 931 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
NUBAIN
« on: January 29, 2008, 01:21:38 AM »
anyone here actually tried this stuff.

i'm assuming it's not quite as powerful as heroin (both in effects and addictive properties).

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: NUBAIN
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:25:37 AM »
Rumor has it, its what made disgusted fat...Not sure if i believe that but the dude is a bucket of shiat...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »
Rumor has it, its what made disgusted fat...Not sure if i believe that but the dude is a bucket of shiat...

ok, hadn't heard of that side. i know anti-depressant meds can make you fat (or so they say, but i don't buy it. prob make you crave carbs or something like pot does, but i can't see how meds can directly make you fat, unless they're 1000 calories per tablet or something...in any case, nubain is an opiate, not an anti-depressant so... :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 01:33:26 AM »
I dabbled with it before I got into the hard stuff like Advil and Tylenol.  It's kid stuff.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 01:35:51 AM »
ok, hadn't heard of that side. i know anti-depressant meds can make you fat (or so they say, but i don't buy it. prob make you crave carbs or something like pot does, but i can't see how meds can directly make you fat, unless there 1000 calories per tablet or something...in any case, nubain is an opiate, not an anti-depressant so... :-\

Yeah i agree...But i've seen tons of guys that love the pills that look like sweaty red faced freaks...They take on a clamy look to them...Not sure why...Maybe Disgusted can give us the details why that happens...And while he is at that, he could chime in on why since he has worked with King, King decided to use even more amounts of oil in those silly looking arms...My guess is it was Disgusted decision to do so...I could be wrong but that is not what i'm hearing from the pipe line...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 01:44:54 AM »
Yeah i agree...But i've seen tons of guys that love the pills that look like sweaty red faced freaks...They take on a clamy look to them...Not sure why...Maybe Disgusted can give us the details why that happens...And while he is at that, he could chime in on why since he has worked with King, King decided to use even more amounts of oil in those silly looking arms...My guess is it was Disgusted decision to do so...I could be wrong but that is not what i'm hearing from the pipe line...

'sweaty red faced freaks...'

juicing aswell maybe?