Author Topic: PBW Radio: Sergio Olvia - Constructive Comments  (Read 7992 times)

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: BOB CHICK AND DON SOLOMAN....READ THIS!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
If that's the case, I wonder why he sent me a PM calling me an "asshole" for posting his profile and making fun of him :-\

Hehehe....ur funny
Im not even gonna answer to this bullshit....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »

Hehehe....ur funny
Im not even gonna answer to this bullshit....

Why?  Because you know I'll post your PM.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 09:46:51 AM »
mcmuscle youre out of line
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
I have been listening to every one of your 100 radio broadcasts...and I have enjoyed them all.
You started off the 100th with saying that u draw the line of not talking about affairs and wifes and so on concerningthe whole childish milos and nassar story. Bob u said that u draw the line....
then u have one of the greatest bodybuilders off all time on and I guess u dont draw the line anywhere as long as the marrige tragedy is big enough caus u spent a lot of time talking about how his wife shot him.....
now why would you say that u will not talk about wifes having affairs and then go on to talk about a terrible incident like what happend to Oliva. Its bodybuilding talk radio and I think talking about his wife shooting him and fighting cops belongs in the muscle mob program and u should be ashemed to spent olivias time on those topics. u should have tlaked about exercises back in the day ,supplements and old bodybuilding stories!
very dissapointed with the interview, your morals and double standpoint.
this is ment as constructive critisism and i hope u read it as that....
I have recomended the show to many and u have many norwegians ordering from your site and listening to your show because off me. so in my opinion you owe me an answer to this.
peace

But Nasser never shot at his wife.  Of if he did he missed.  So that doesn't count.

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 09:53:27 AM »
Dan pretty much summed it up, but allow me to retort:

There are so many differences between the two, I don't even know where to start...first, were talking about an incident Sergio included in his own book, obviously an important event in HIS life...not an allegation, not a book by his Ex-wife, not a book by someone else.

It was also many,many years ago....his ex wife long gone, not a part of our bb community. Milos is STILL married to MIlimar, part of todays scope of events, and she is an active pro figure competitor. They also have a daughter who is certainly smart enough to access a computer, or overhear a conversation that may arise because of this.   Nasser made an allegation, expressed his opinion on said event....there was no question that Sergios wife shot him.

Sergio DOES mention his early days of weightlifting, and his transition to BB.....he also makes mention of using Dbol back in the day and how it's so much different than todays programs...maybe you should listen a little closer next show. Listening to stories of how much chicken they ate and taking liver tablets by the handful doesn't make for interesting radio, now does it?

There isn't a "double standpoint" as you put it...

BTW...not quite sure what your definition of "a lot of time" is...I think you would be quite surprized at how LITTLE time was spent on that actual event. The time was WAS spent, was from SERGIO choosing to elaborate on the question.

I understood Don`s answer and i thought it was all i needed....
my point was that there needs to be a change of focus for the better of bodybuilding and why would you ask the great sergio olivia about this tragic incident.... but Don explained about the book and that sergio wanted to talk about the content more...
as for youre answer....here u have a guy from the other side of the world whos been listening to every one of your shows and telling people about youre web site and the fact that u answer by questioning my hearing ability and not putting into consideration that my point was keeping the focus on whats best for bodybuilding is dissapointing.
a true humble bodybuilder should have answered with entusiasm that hes got fans on the other side of the world and understood the meaning of the post but at the same time explained why the radio show turned out the way it did.

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 09:55:01 AM »
Why?  Because you know I'll post your PM.

the northern gods will take care of you....:)
have a nice life

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
HAHAHHA, check this out...this is "Mcmuscle's" profile on a dating site....

http://www.onenightstanddate.com/profile.php?ID=15442
 ::)

"Fair amount of muscles"....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THis kid doesn't weigh a buck fifty soaking wet ::)

haha, this tool needs to get a girlfriend.

LOL its funny how "mcmuscle" is just ignoring this post!  he should add, "I am internet tough guy who can threaten anyone online" to his profile  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
LOL its funny how "mcmuscle" is just ignoring this post!  he should add, "I am internet tough guy who can threaten anyone online" to his profile  :D

LMAO, exactly.  As soon as I posted it, he magically disappeared for quite a while...though not before sending me a stupid PM where he calls me an "asshole" for posting a link to his profile. ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2008, 09:59:54 AM »
LOL @ McMuscle's pics on the site!  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »
LMAO, exactly.  As soon as I posted it, he magically disappeared for quite a while...though not before sending me a stupid PM where he calls me an "asshole" for posting a link to his profile. ;D

Maybe Mcmuscle should eat some McDonalds and put on some size.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2008, 10:01:26 AM »

Pandaemonium, I applaud you!  :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
This McMuscle character is a McJoke! 

This tool actually has a profile on onenightstanddate.com!?  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2008, 10:52:34 AM »

LMAO...he won't recover

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: PBW Radio: Sergio Olvia - Constructive Comments
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2008, 12:11:46 PM »
hehe
I am ignoring all you guys so you win...:)
im happy that both don and chick answered me
peace out biatches

and whoever geek bastard changed the topic is my hero

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »
hehe
I am ignoring all you guys so you win...:)
im happy that both don and chick answered me
peace out biatches

and whoever geek bastard changed the topic is my hero

Well, at least you have the balls to admit defeat.  But next time you register your name on a message board, make sure it can't be traced back to your profile on dating sites ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »
Wrong.

They might know some of the info, but 95 - 98% of people training in gyms does not apply it at all, or applies it only for short periods of time which yields nothing. Practically nobody (perhaps 2 - 5% of people training in the gyms) integrates a proper diet and training regimen into their daily life with the consistency and time frame needed to actually look good and be real strong, yet most people have an idea about what it takes or where to get the information needed. Thus, they don't "have it down" at all.
Well, what is there to say about his diet and training? He ate anything and everything and trained for 3 hours every night.

Sergio was a genetic freak, what he did wont work as well for most. Lots of calories, gallons of milk every day, long workouts and Dianabol, that's about it.  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »
To answer 240. Sergio came to Sydney with his wife for a seminar and posing display put on by the association I was involved with. I picked Sergio up from his hotel to bring to the contest he was posing at. The guy was a formidable sight dressed in a red singlet, gold chain and tight black pants. He sure didn't mind bringing attention to himself. I got to talk to him for about 1/2 an hour than evening. When he trained at my gym I got to talk to him a bit but he told me he couldn't concentrate when I was yapping to him. He liked to sip coffee while he was training. While he trained I got to talk to Arlene. Sergio has told me earlier that 'those days were gone' when I asked him about floozies coming onto him at contests, etc. I had to wonder about that because the guy was a chick magnet. Some muscle moles dig huge guys like Sergio.

Arlene was quite open about things and anyone who has met both knows how very different they are. I have a knack of asking direct questions and Arlene didn't mind the conversation. She was an interesting and intelligent woman with strong opinions. If you met them you instantly wondered what they had in common. I could understand Sergio liking her but I wondered what on earth she had in common with him. As many here know racism is part of the culture in America and definitely in the southern states like Georgia. So a woman who is married to a big black man is going to get a lot of attention. To me that marriage didn't seem solid. When it ended I was hardly surprised. That Arlene shot Sergio is sad. Incredibly, Sergio said the occasion was an accident. If I remember correctly he was shot twice in the stomach. Sergio eventually got custody of the children and that is unusual. Unusual circumstances generate unusual solutions.

I have nothing but respect for Sergio. I have little idea why Arlene shot Sergio. It could have been the usual fooling around or something else. Only those two know the truth. I can't imagine a situation where a gun is needed as a solution but that only shows the tension between the couple. To me, their marriage was a trainwreck waiting to happen. That is just my opinion and nothing more. Sergio did very well in bodybuilding and would have done better had English been his native language. He certainly did things his way and that is more than can be said for most people.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »
HAHAHHA, check this out...this is "Mcmuscle's" profile on a dating site....

http://www.onenightstanddate.com/profile.php?ID=15442
 ::)

"Fair amount of muscles"....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THis kid doesn't weigh a buck fifty soaking wet ::)

haha, this tool needs to get a girlfriend.
ROFL. That's embarrassing.  :D

/i see he's 18 and earns between 50-80k/year. i guess jobs pay more now than when i was a senior in high school.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

/i see he's 18 and earns between 50-80k/year. i guess jobs pay more now than when i was a senior in high school.  :-\

haha yeah, but then again, everyone on getbig is a millionaire.  So actually he's poor by comparison :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »
Well, at least you have the balls to admit defeat.  But next time you register your name on a message board, make sure it can't be traced back to your profile on dating sites ;)

Truer words were never spoken.  :D

But I gotta ask YOU, Pandaemonium...how or why would you track anyone on a dating site?  ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »

He's BS'ing, because he feels that would help his chances on onenighttsand.com lol

He will probably start at 50k when he is done school.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »
Truer words were never spoken.  :D

But I gotta ask YOU, Pandaemonium...how or why would you track anyone on a dating site?  ???

The wonders of google-fu, my friend.  It took all of 10 seconds to find that clown.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »
The wonders of google-fu, my friend.  It took all of 10 seconds to find that clown.

LOL...the mission of hunting and exposing!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »
LOL...the mission of hunting and exposing!  :D
Ha! Like big game hunting, or something. Another trophy for the wall.

/poor kid. welcome to the jungle.  :D