Author Topic: REMEMBER TO VOTE FRIENDS  (Read 2233 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
REMEMBER TO VOTE FRIENDS
« on: January 29, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »
my american getbig friends,,
there is still time to vote in usa florida,,you have until night time east cost usa to vote ,,go and vote mccain ,,it should be important for you not only from political point of view but MAINLY FOR HORMONE USAGE,,

gh15 tellin you here it is important that he wins that state,,gh15 knows there are many american friends that can vote today ,,please use this ability for the bodybuilding communitiy sake,,

there are no agendas but your own ability to get hormones with less problems,,gh15 tell you this here right and clear,,, mccain = ron paul when it comes to hormones

it will be good if mccain wins it today in usa,,its not a must!  but it will be easier along the way

thnks freinds
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: REMEMBER TO VOTE FRIENDS
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 09:50:02 AM »
the best way to buy hormones, be a canadian !  :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »
okay

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »
there is still time to vote in usa florida,,you have until night time east cost usa to vote ,,go and vote mccain ,,it should be important for you not only from political point of view but MAINLY FOR HORMONE USAGE,,

gh15 tellin you here it is important that he wins that state,,gh15 knows there are many american friends that can vote today ,,please use this ability for the bodybuilding communitiy sake,,

there are no agendas but your own ability to get hormones with less problems,,gh15 tell you this here right and clear,,, mccain = ron paul when it comes to hormones

it will be good if mccain wins it today in usa,,its not a must!  but it will be easier along the way

thnks freinds

Vote RON PAUL!

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »
John McCain would be worse than Bush.  :o

vote for Ron Paul ! ! !

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »
Ron Paul   ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
Vote Ron Paul!
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »
Vote Ronald McDonald!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 01:29:49 PM »
Vote Ronald McDonald!

You live in Florida...  was that your write-in vote?   If so, you fuccked it all up...  Ron spells his last name "A-v-i-d-a-n", not "M-c-d-o-n-a-l-d".   >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »
You live in Florida...  was that your write-in vote?   If so, you fuccked it all up...  Ron spells his last name "A-v-i-d-a-n", not "M-c-d-o-n-a-l-d".   >:(

I'm registered as an independent.

This primary season, my vote doesn't matter to them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »
Ru Paul?

HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »
I'm registered as an independent.

This primary season, my vote doesn't matter to them.

In Texas, you don't declare a party when you register to vote, so you can vote in either primary (but not both... they mark your card once you've voted in one or the other).  Some people like to vote in the opposing party's primary, casting their vote for whichever candidate they perceive to be weaker in the general election.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 01:37:56 PM »
if you vote mccain or paul, you need help. mccain wants to invade iran and paul thinks evolution is "only a theory". neither of these people should be given serious consideration to lead the country.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
Vote Ron Paul!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »
friends,, you must understand that majority of the guys who responding to gh15 and not only reading what he or she says are guys that involve with the use and at many times ,,not all but many ,,,the selling of hormones through out the world ,,sometimes a lot more than hormones,,

having a user name on an internet board doesnt mean shit,,you can be as you know who ever you are,,everything on internet based is based on the information you give ,,what gh15 give is information to the t with accuracy of a good gps missile,,

you must underrstand,,especially the new guys and the true bodybuilders and natural lifters who think about hormone use and want to take it to next stage,,you must understand that the guys who answer gh15 are all femiliar with hormones and been using them for years,,they all use and buy on internet and some dio it off internet,,

those guys sit on internet for a reason all day long,,they are moderators on many boards and in many cases they are direc5t or inderect beneficials of your misguidance,,

there is a reason they want RON PAUL,,they all deep in the drug atmosphere they want everything out of the norm ,,they dont want goverment what so ever,,they want free use of everything and free selling of everything which would lead to catastrohic events if was possible

your best bet to see some of ron paul is ONLY IF YOU CHOSE JOHN MCCAIN ,,as gh15 said before everything is ready for the next 5-7 yeards for hormones to get limited control status and you can make it happen very easy if chose john mccain ,,

if you think about voting for ron paul make sure you put in john mccain because it wil benefit you in the long run ,,

remember what gh15 is saying here it is higly important and gh15 knows you have couple more hours to vote ,,please take your ass off the computer for 30 min and go vote!

this is going to be close and you want mccain on top ,,if not its a loss for everybody in bodybuilding,,

again enough of listening to the 'naturals that sit on internet like crouches,,and karuiuses,,and ip representatives ,,and axio labs representative and all kind of beneficials from gernmany... ::)

its time to act,,NOw! enough of the bullcrap talk',,dont make it hardert han it has to be ,,go vote its for bodybuilding sake
fallen angel

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »

thnks freinds
hey, you fucking faggot.  first, mcaine isnt going to get rid of or ease the penalties on AAS

2: why the fuck would you(what you claim at least) the biggest international dealer of steroids( ::), also top 10 mr olympia competitor ) want AAS to be legalized? it would destroy your business, retard.

you are so full of shit, stop with the charade.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
friend,,gh15 is NOT A DEALER ! the most important thing to remember is to take your anger and point it twards the right direction,,get your sorry ass off the steroid board you are on wether anabollicboard or vipboard or outlaw or steroiology or the other 50 and go to vote! you heard me right kid,,you need to put the future ahead of your self benefit,,if you dont do it your steroid board will soon be thing of the past and then if you dont have servie you just wont have your precious hormones!

now stop crying and bitching and go vote mccain,,thanks much
fallen angel

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 02:33:19 PM »
friend,,gh15 is NOT A DEALER !
so you were lying the 1000 times you claimed you were the/one of the biggest international dealers of steroids?

thanks for letting everyone know you're full of shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »
i told you gh15 is not a dealer like you used to on internet or real life,,GH 15 IS GOD OF HORMONES AND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE GOVERMET AND YOU WHEN IT COMES TO LEGISLATION OF HORMONES FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES,,

GH15 IS IFBB PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER ,,GH15 DOES NOT SELL HORMONES AND NEVER HAVE! THATS WHY GH15 IS SAFE AND YOU ARE NOT!

NOW GO VOTE
fallen angel

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »
You suck at advices.
~

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 03:29:43 PM »
Go Mitt McCain!!!!

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
What are you up to?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
friend,,gh15 is NOT A DEALER ! the most important thing to remember is to take your anger and point it twards the right direction,,get your sorry ass off the steroid board you are on wether anabollicboard or vipboard or outlaw or steroiology or the other 50 and go to vote! you heard me right kid,,you need to put the future ahead of your self benefit,,if you dont do it your steroid board will soon be thing of the past and then if you dont have servie you just wont have your precious hormones!

now stop crying and bitching and go vote mccain,,thanks much

Gh15, he is not old enough to vote yet so you are wasting your energy with this guy. You have to be 18 to vote, 15 doesn't work.....

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »
i told you gh15 is not a dealer like you used to on internet or real life,,GH 15 IS GOD OF HORMONES AND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE GOVERMET AND YOU WHEN IT COMES TO LEGISLATION OF HORMONES FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES,,

GH15 IS IFBB PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER ,,GH15 DOES NOT SELL HORMONES AND NEVER HAVE! THATS WHY GH15 IS SAFE AND YOU ARE NOT!

NOW GO VOTE
oh, really. so you were lying when you made these posts? these are just a few of your 100s of posts where you bragged about being a 'huge' steroid dealer. you are so full of shit

the ones who buy from us spend between 4-6 k every couple months that includes growth and bulk buy. the minimum for us to talk to you stands at $700 and this is for the average 18-20 year old ;) most buy a lot more and that includes your local usa town dealer.

im not only "SELLING STEROIDS",,i have a deep knowledge of the subject with years upon years of experience on my physiqe and on others physiqe.
thats why we put minimum of $800-1000 per order,,so things like that wont happen unless the boyfriend allow it to them,,,wants them this ugly way,, and supply them with the $$ and contact to purchase the products

this thread makes me wanna bring up the minimum to $1500
get your head out of your ass my friend and look more carefully at the gh15 information,,,gh15 is never on getbig all day long nor is he even 1 hour a day!! every single pro buddy/friend of mine is most likely on here a lot more,,gh15 average about 2 posts a day? that if hes on,,the fact you can see gh15 on th elist of present members doesnt mean he is on,,,it means the computer is logged on with out logging off,,and that also shows you that gh15 is afraid of no one because he works from different ips and the computers he works from are registred under diff names than his! so you will never get no where but to a names that has no connection to gh15 what so ever,,

i told you my friends,,,every step in the world was taken to cover my career before i joined getbig,,

gh15 works from proxy on couple different computers,,from couple different locations through out the day,,,each and every computer is wirless and is not connected to any internet provider but to a network station aka stealing the  connection from other friendly computers,,meaning joe does and dina bambolina are providing the connection gh15 is operating on

in addition gh15 works both from overseas and from within usa when ever  he is in usa,,always on laps that can be thrown away while using a magnet to kill the hard drive right before,,never desk top

in addition every site gh15 give the ok to operate is based on over seas servers and never on usa grounds,,everything is to the tip of the top my friend,,

now when i clarified it for you,,,,you can continue with your research ;)

oh and william does look like he trains!

if you had the 10s of "life dependent" bulk orders a day,,you would also feel important my friend ;),,

i have a lot to do with the size and condition presented on stage and at your local gymnezium,,i have 100s of emails a day of how great i am,, and how much im the best,, and what not,,sooner or later they all become dependent on you my friend,,all lifters from local gym rat to local competitor to the pro ATHLETE;)

not to forget that i also have a bodybuilding career going and to combine both is not an easy task,,

id say im god,,youd say im dog,,its a matter of point of view my friend ;)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »
Gh15, he is not old enough to vote yet so you are wasting your energy with this guy. You have to be 18 to vote, 15 doesn't work.....
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)