Author Topic: better than whey Protein.....  (Read 1686 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
better than whey Protein.....
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »
I heard  a guy at the gym saying that NITROTECH is better than regular whey protein, "Youll get better results than using any other brand", their adds in mags claims same thing plus some bb sites around ...

Has anyone here tried a better protein powder ?

WWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: better than whey Protein.....
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
How do you think Jay won two olympias?  By using Nitrotech and nothing more.

fsu_pain_train

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »
wtf does the woooshhh at the end of your post mean "pet shop boy"  :-\
Team "You Won't Recover"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »
CellTech Hardcore, muthafucca!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »

Shit. That's powerful stuff!

;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »
I heard  a guy at the gym saying that NITROTECH is better than regular whey protein, "Youll get better results than using any other brand", their adds in mags claims same thing plus some bb sites around ...

Has anyone here tried a better protein powder ?

WWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

everybody knows this  ::)
Here comes the money shot

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
guys...muscletech actually is on \e of the best companies out there as far as the actual content of their supps. i hate the company because of the fact that they are so damn over priced, help rig shows for their athletes, have queer as fuck advertising, and sell the same shit over and over again but in a different package and with some new fancy-schmancy name...   but when it comes down to the actual ingredients; muscletech is the best, at least for most supps. nitro tech is a badass protein, cell tech is the best non-waxy crea mono supp out there, hydroxycut hardcore truly is the top of the line when it comes to legal fat burners.. nano vapor will get you fucking pumped up out of your mind..way better than no explode and hits you faster....   their anatorp70 or whatever the fuck it is called has an awesome nutritional profile ideal for recovery....        some of their shit in the past has been bunk though. like "thermo gain", and "leukic"...both are pretty stock bodybuilding supps that are priced at quadruple their value and labeled muscletech..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
guys...muscletech actually is on \e of the best companies out there as far as the actual content of their supps. i hate the company because of the fact that they are so damn over priced, help rig shows for their athletes, have queer as fuck advertising, and sell the same shit over and over again but in a different package and with some new fancy-schmancy name...   but when it comes down to the actual ingredients; muscletech is the best, at least for most supps. nitro tech is a badass protein, cell tech is the best non-waxy crea mono supp out there, hydroxycut hardcore truly is the top of the line when it comes to legal fat burners.. nano vapor will get you fucking pumped up out of your mind..way better than no explode and hits you faster....   their anatorp70 or whatever the fuck it is called has an awesome nutritional profile ideal for recovery....        some of their shit in the past has been bunk though. like "thermo gain", and "leukic"...both are pretty stock bodybuilding supps that are priced at quadruple their value and labeled muscletech..
why don'y you send out some more PM's begging for 100 bucks for supplements, "big guy". ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
hey, i have no shame, if i guy wins the lottery and youbeg him for money, then you have a pretty good chance of getting some money...so if by begging some random dude for money vvia pm's means i have a good chance of getting some free money..then why the hell not send a few beggar-like pm's asking for money? too me, it would be stupid not to ask the guy for money unless i already had an unlimited supply of money. and who has that? few people do.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 05:50:26 PM »

So THAT'S what he was keeping in those vials in his fridge?!

Little vials of Nitrotech!!! The man is a genius!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 07:07:02 AM »
When you switch to Nitrotech youll gain like 4 pounds of muscle .....so yes, I do thing is the best protein out there.

Go for it, nevermind the extra cost.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 07:23:51 PM »
hey, i have no shame, if i guy wins the lottery and youbeg him for money, then you have a pretty good chance of getting some money...so if by begging some random dude for money vvia pm's means i have a good chance of getting some free money..then why the hell not send a few beggar-like pm's asking for money? too me, it would be stupid not to ask the guy for money unless i already had an unlimited supply of money. and who has that? few people do.

We know you have no shame.. We weren't questioning your pride we know you have little  if any. Why shouldn't you beg people for cash is because it proves how much more of a worthless fuck you are. No one wants to see you ask for cash. GET A JOB.

That's why the hell not send a few beggar pms. Hope that helps.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
I heard you gain 4lbs of lean muscle just by buying a bottle of cell tech! never mind when you actually start using the stuff!  I think the label says you'll maximize your gains by something like 2400%

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

Got shill?