Author Topic: Milos Sarcev association with Hidetada  (Read 10068 times)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Milos, your attempt to ignore the latest drama is a joke!
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »
Milos (or better yet, DCM) why don't you come clean on what Nasser has been saying about you? I'm especially refering to the last part of his interview series.

And are you really going to keep flying under the radar regarding Hide's case? I mean, he was 'like a brother to you' (in your own words, like you used to refer to Badell, Mustafa, Wood, etc.) wasn't him? Did you pay him a visit, yet? If so, are you assisting him with the bare minimum he needs (or what is allowed, in this case) until he is able to wake up from this nightmare?

Funny how you have been so silent about these two 'happenings' - the Nasser files and the Hide nightmare.........you, that's always very quick and very vocal about the latest news of our industry.

Your reputation has been tarnished......don't you care about it??
Reservations at Dorsia ?

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: Did Milos set up Hide?
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Milos, your attempt to ignore the latest drama is a joke!
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »
I think he feels that if he keeps responding to Nasser then he's feeding the Nasser attention whore troll.

Nasser is desperately trying to keep his fading name out there and Milos is trying to do the opposite after Charlie Chan got busted.

Milos has a job and wants to keep it. Nasser is unemployed and on the scrap heap of life with no revenue and his savings have gone. He has to turn to his parents for handouts, at 43 ffs.  He is alone with broken dreams, a broken body and the realisation that his wife left him for another man after continued beatings and domestic torture that led to her fracturing her wrist, breaking her nose, receiving cuts to her scalp, all at the hands of a raging roid freak with a declining physique and career.
O

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »
No, you??
Why are you blogging in my getbig screen?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 06:09:30 PM »
That's disgusting. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2008, 06:09:42 PM »

I am expressing myself. And you?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »
I am expressing myself. And you?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »
I think he feels that if he keeps responding to Nasser then he's feeding the Nasser attention whore troll.

Nasser is desperately trying to keep his fading name out there and Milos is trying to do the opposite after Charlie Chan got busted.

Milos has a job and wants to keep it. Nasser is unemployed and on the scrap heap of life with no revenue and his savings have gone. He has to turn to his parents for handouts, at 43 ffs.  He is alone with broken dreams, a broken body and the realisation that his wife left him for another man after continued beatings and domestic torture that led to her fracturing her wrist, breaking her nose, receiving cuts to her scalp, all at the hands of a raging roid freak with a declining physique and career.

You' re speaking on experience in this case? Are you acquainted to Nasser or Milos? How can you be so sure of what you're saying?

IMO, Nasser has nothing to lose. He's done with bodybuilding (competing, at least), obviously is very bitter of everything bad and wrong done to him along his carrer, costing him prestige, position and contract$ ( judging by what he said). It's cristal clear that he's on a vendetta coming clean on everyone who has harmed (in his eyes) his carrer over the years, with those interviews. He would have to be dumped in an asylumn if everything he told David Robson on those interviews was all lies. I hardly believe that.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
Your reply is not relevant to your thread title. Milos gains nothing by answering Nasser's rants except giving him more publicity and fuelling the drama. He has responded twice and each time Nasser begins something new. This last one was absolutely pathetic; dragging up the Serbo-Croat war and the possible thoughts of a bodybuilder on it was desperate.

Milos gains nothing by indulging Nasser but keeping a fading, washed-up failure in the limelight when it's time to exit stage right.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »
That's right CamelBareBackey.  You know what to do next...assume the position.

haha  ;D fail

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
I think everyone caught on to the fact that Milos specializes in giving bb'ers drugs, and that his giant sets, gym and nutritional line are all to hide his specialty. If he isn't involved with drug distribution then why has the DEA questioned him?

Also notice how TrueGrit was the one who turned this thread towards the direction of Nasser.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
Also notice how TrueGrit was the one who turned this thread towards the direction of Nasser.

You love that part eh CamelBareBackey?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »
I think everyone caught on to the fact that Milos specializes in giving bb'ers drugs, and that his giant sets, gym and nutritional line are all to hide his specialty. If he isn't involved with drug distribution then why has the DEA questioned him?

Right on!! He didn't answered me if he speaks form personal experience of being acquainted to both of them, or if it's just his opinion. He probably likes Milos or is acquainted to him. I think the Nasser interviews were shocking and disturbing, but he probably spoke 90% truth. Milos even attempted to make fun of the fact that Nasser boned his wife....with the typical 'small penis' excuse. Even if that's the case, it still can't erase the fact that Milamar was 'transfixed' by a coleague of her husband. Not to mention the Dorian factor on the story, and Chris Lund's assistant, too. Milos never spoke about those two rumours. He would have my respect if he came on here and admitted: "Yes, I have a disonest wife who makes cheating her husband a regular practice. Yes, she went to bed with friends and acquaintances of mine. Yes, I am aware of all of these facts. But the truth is: I love her and I can't live without her, and because of this I forgive her." This is much more adult and mature than the infant comments on the 'Nasser's unit size', typical of angry and jealous husbands/boyfriends.

Another comment form Nasser was the 'special deal' she supposedly offered to the DEA guys to fuck them in trade of easing up on Milos. How come 'Mishko' cannot clarify such an absurd statement????

Milamar could get on the boards, as well. Afterall, her reputation is on the line, too. She's being portrayed like a filthy whore!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2008, 06:47:09 PM »

The DEA also questioned Nasser and Sean Rey....does that mean they are involved in drug distribution?

Use your head man, quit riding the Nasser jock and wake up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »

The thread starter brought Nasser El Sonbattery into it, not me. He explicitly mentioned the 'Nasser files' (the bitter incantations of a broken man who broke bones in his ex-wife's body) and called Milos 'DCM' (another Nasserism). Nasser is completely relevant to the discussion, as you well know.
O

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »

I agree with TG.  Responding to Nasser is pointless and would just draw a mud-slinging battle.  For Milos to not post a reply regarding Hide, is his call.  Knowing the seriousness of the charge; considering Hide is still awaiting a hearing/trial, after two failed attempts, I would think it's best to keep quiet.  Whether Milos is directly involved or not, we will have to wait until he get's pulled into jail for taking part in it, or wait until he posts something about it.  We all know that Milos is very vocal about everything, and will personally answer anyone's question or ridicule. He's already posted on here today, just nothing about Hide.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2008, 07:21:37 PM »
Right on!! He didn't answered me if he speaks form personal experience of being acquainted to both of them, or if it's just his opinion. He probably likes Milos or is acquainted to him. I think the Nasser interviews were shocking and disturbing, but he probably spoke 90% truth. Milos even attempted to make fun of the fact that Nasser boned his wife....with the typical 'small penis' excuse. Even if that's the case, it still can't erase the fact that Milamar was 'transfixed' by a coleague of her husband. Not to mention the Dorian factor on the story, and Chris Lund's assistant, too. Milos never spoke about those two rumours. He would have my respect if he came on here and admitted: "Yes, I have a disonest wife who makes cheating her husband a regular practice. Yes, she went to bed with friends and acquaintances of mine. Yes, I am aware of all of these facts. But the truth is: I love her and I can't live without her, and because of this I forgive her." This is much more adult and mature than the infant comments on the 'Nasser's unit size', typical of angry and jealous husbands/boyfriends.

Another comment form Nasser was the 'special deal' she supposedly offered to the DEA guys to fuck them in trade of easing up on Milos. How come 'Mishko' cannot clarify such an absurd statement????

Milamar could get on the boards, as well. Afterall, her reputation is on the line, too. She's being portrayed like a filthy whore!!

Nasser and the Nasketeers all think women are whores anyway.  To pull her into this mess is really getting out of line but more on a deeper and personal level between Milos and Nasser.  I would love to hear the truth behind Nasser's claim about Milamar.  Just for the record Milos and Milamar were not married at the time Nasser 7 second her.  Milos stated it and Nasser couldn't remember if they were married (how convenient).  If they were married, Nasser would not have missed that fact. I think deep inside, Nasser wants to reconcile with Milos.  They were very good friends, they were like brothers.  But egos got big and began to clash. 

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »
Something rather ironic here in that it's being demanded that Milos explain himself further and even Milamar come onto getbig to 'explain herself' (lmao), yet that snivelling, cowardly little wife beater  and sexual harasser of women - a man who broke bones in his ex-wife's body - hasn't once posted on here and instead has sent his Stepford wives to do his bidding.
O

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »

You do realize these guys are still good friends right? Why would Victor remain Milos' friend if Milos snitched on him? I mean .......ah fuck it, you don't get it. ;)

How much is Milos paying you to say this ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »
How much is Milos paying you to say this ;D
Not a penny more than Sean Rey is paying you to say this...

YES!!!
:-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »
Something rather ironic here in that it's being demanded that Milos explain himself further and even Milamar come onto getbig to 'explain herself' (lmao), yet that snivelling, cowardly little wife beater  and sexual harasser of women - a man who broke bones in his ex-wife's body - hasn't once posted on here and instead has sent his Stepford wives to do his bidding.

You're right! Typical Nasser: something for nothing.  LOL!!! Stepford wives!! Ha Ha Ha!!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
This shouldnt be news to anyone... but most of you need to realize that there are quite a few rats in the bodybuilding scene. There is no honor amoung outcasts in this sub-culture. Art Atwood is the latest in this dubious list... surely some of you can use your head and wonder why he isnt in jail despite slinging cocaine, x, not to mention steroids.

Its because the DEA has him selling fake gear to people they are trying to nail.

Now while the DEA cant make possesion charges stick to these poor bastards they can make up stupid shit, (similer to what Milos was charged with), like "Conspiracy to posses a controlled substance."

They let Atwood...free on the condition that he pulls in more arrests. That is our tax dollars at work...

Victor is a RAT
Shawn Ray is a RAT
Milos Is a RAT...
Atwood is a RAT

Deal with it

M!

hi gh15

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
Not a penny more than Sean Rey is paying you to say this...

:-*

;D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2008, 08:01:43 PM »
Milos is a rat, but not in regards to the Hide situation. Milos had a lot to do with helping the DEA build a case agaisnt BALCO, and Victor Conte.

One last thing on this, I met Victor at Milos' seminar last year, he didn't seem like he was all that angry about someone supposedly snitching on him. You really should know what you're talking about before you open your poohole.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!