Author Topic: Milos Sarcev association with Hidetada  (Read 10058 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Milos Sarcev association with Hidetada
« on: January 29, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »
Shawn Rays says so, any truth to this Milos? Do you really think he would rat out a friend to save himself from going to jail?
shotgun on the team

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Did Milos set up Hide?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 05:49:48 PM »
If Sean Raye said it then it must be true.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »
Hide was carrying drugs for Milos.

That much we do know, but I wouldn't put setting Hide up past DCM.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

You don't know that.

But, if that were to be true-all Hide has to do is flip on Sarcev and testify against him.

That is how you can tell if Sarcev was indeed behind it. No flip by Hide, no Sarcev culpability.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:57:22 PM »
Shawn Rays says so, any truth to this Milos? Do you really think he would rat out a friend to save himself from going to jail?

What the hell would Shawn know?  He lost his show and sold out to "Team Guido"...  his credibility is zero.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »
I would say yes Milos did set up Hide to bring drugs from Japan to the states.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »

I think that it is more that Hide was trying to make some money on the side..Milos has a method/process for getting his supplies, he doesn't need someone walking through airport security for that
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

rat him out how?

Hide walked through an airport security check point..not too smart

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

I'm going to take a wild guess and say....no.

Milos could probably get plenty of people from his gym (doctors and patients with scripts) to get him what he needs/wants.
Then there is his family connection, with a majority of his family being doctors. I'm sure they could get him his "stash" on a regular basis...and in a "fairly legal" manner.

Why would Milos need Hide to be his mule if the above is possible and/or true? ::)

I'm guessing Hide brought some of his own supply with him and possibly he was going to do a bit of distribution himself?

Nobody knows any of the stone cold facts of the case yet, so anything that is said is pure speculation.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »

I'm going to take a wild guess and say....no.

Milos could probably get plenty of people from his gym (doctors and patients with scripts) to get him what he needs/wants.
Then there is his family connection, with a majority of his family being doctors. I'm sure they could get him his "stash" on a regular basis...and in a "fairly legal" manner.

Why would Milos need Hide to be his mule if the above is possible and/or true? ::)

I'm guessing Hide brought some of his own supply with him and possibly he was going to do a bit of distribution himself?

Nobody knows any of the stone cold facts of the case yet, so anything that is said is pure speculation.

exactly what I said

I think that it is more that Hide was trying to make some money on the side..Milos has a method/process for getting his supplies, he doesn't need someone walking through airport security for that

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »

While I am not going to bother to explain why I know what I do... I will say this..

Hide WAS carrying this gear for Milos. He was carrying a very substaintal amount of it, and Milos was waiting for him at the airport to pick him up. When Milos learned of what happend he bailed instantly....im sure Milos loses sleep at night wondering if Hide will roll on him, but word is that Hide isnt going to talk.

DCM strikes again!

M!

"I slept with faith and found a rotten corpse upon awaking; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."
A-Crowley

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
I started a thread like this about 4 days ago and it was deleted by the might Jew :-\ :-\ :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 06:51:57 PM »
While I am not going to bother to explain why I know what I do... I will say this..

Hide WAS carrying this gear for Milos. He was carrying a very substaintal amount of it, and Milos was waiting for him at the airport to pick him up. When Milos learned of what happend he bailed instantly....im sure Milos loses sleep at night wondering if Hide will roll on him, but word is that Hide isnt going to talk.

DCM strikes again!

M!

"I slept with faith and found a rotten corpse upon awaking; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."
A-Crowley

Interesting post.....I'd like to know why you do know what you do....::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »
It would not be in my best intrest to discuss the details of why I know more about the situation. You can take it or leave it, but I dont waste time throwing out conjecture and heresay.

M!

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »
If Sean Raye said it then it must be true.

;D

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

Are you kidding?? Wasnt this you?? The newb? Stop making stupid statements you know nothing about!

Sorry for this newb question, but please answer.
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:16:15 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fuck is 'nubian'?

Is it like the bbing code name for heroin or something?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »
although it would be nice to know i don't see milos getting on this very public forum and answering this
irongearco.com

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
I have a friend who witnessed the interrogation process of Hide and he said it went down like this:

DEA AGENT: Whose gear is this, it's not all yours and we know it.
Hide:  Wah Hidea!  Masatoa ah konij hi!  Hidea gon pao!
DEA AGENT: What?  What did he say?
Hide:  Ikiniewa idije karal min guy! (Hide then hits a most muscular).

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 07:37:51 PM »

Are you kidding?? Wasnt this you?? The newb? Stop making stupid statements you know nothing about!

Sorry for this newb question, but please answer.
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:16:15 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fuck is 'nubian'?

Is it like the bbing code name for heroin or something?

haha 150 posts and you are trying too hard to become notorious..thats why you are failing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 07:40:38 PM »

DCM strikes again!

M!

A-Crowley
Bullshit, you "know" nothing "69myforeskin"..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »

haha 150 posts and you are trying too hard to become notorious..thats why you are failing.

Become notorious?? On Get Big.com.. Yes you are right, I am trying very hard to be just like you.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »
Become notorious?? On Get Big.com.. Yes you are right, I am trying very hard to be just like you.

Is there something "pkaz" ?  ::)

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »

By the way, isn't it your bed time?  I hear your mother calling you, sonny..

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »

This does not compare to Shawn's "setting up" slithery ghetto-survival method.  Shawn has a big production team behind his method, a hidden mic and the DEA. 

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »

Well Hide may have gotten away with it if he had not had some pills on his person. He had some pills that he could not account for that led him to being further interrogated. When his luggage was searched they found an obscene amount of steroids. These werent just 10ml vials mind you...they were several glass bottles full of verious injectable oil compounds. 

Of course no one has to take my word for it...fair enough. I will leave it at that.

M!