Author Topic: The THIRD PHASE of my business is on its way!!!  (Read 4721 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The THIRD PHASE of my business is on its way!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »
Maybe Melvin's 4th phase will be to include a bathhouse/steamroom for the lads?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »

Do not even try to play straight. You've had your fair share of cock up your ass.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2008, 06:52:52 PM »

Why are you thinking about "lads" all of a sudden????

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

Why are you thinking about "lads" all of a sudden????

You are a funny little fag you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »
We have poofters here in Australia. Not so politically correct but I never thought gay was a suitable word for male homosexuals.

Each to his own, I guess, but the thought of congress with another guy or kissing a male is rather repugnant. I know gay men fall in love with each other but that is hard to comprehend. Wonder if Melvin is bringing Vissy into his business as a junior partner?

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »
A number of elderly people (such as yourself) have health issues which do not allow them to do a conventional workout.  The vibration trainer allows them to get the exercise they need without straining themself and most importantly, improve blood flow throughout the body including the feet which is essential for those who are diabetic.

There is plenty of research on the very beneficial effects of resistance exercise for the elderly. However, I have not seen any proof that "vibration therapy" works. "Straining" themselves is exactly what is good for the elderly.

CD

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »
Did Vince know he was going to be outed so he now has a diff/identity with only 76 posts?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 01:53:58 AM »
Do not even try to play straight. You've had your fair share of cock up your ass.

yeah isn't he the guy who loves really really big woman?  My guess is that he is a tink and knows everyone will not really give him shit for the obvious freak shit he is "supposedly" into...

Bottom line is the guy likes man meat PERIOD!!!!

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 06:34:39 AM »
There is plenty of research on the very beneficial effects of resistance exercise for the elderly. However, I have not seen any proof that "vibration therapy" works. "Straining" themselves is exactly what is good for the elderly.

CD

When I start training elderly folks, I'll use the vibration therapy machine to help increase their circulation through the body and help their muscles to warm up, then I'll train them in a special tube resistance training chair and finally with a walk on the treadmill.

The great benefit will come from people with serious diabetic conditions, the vibration therapy will get the blood flowing through the feet which is where the poorest area of flow is and prevent complication to which one would have to have them amputated or worse

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 06:39:07 AM »
When I start training elderly folks, I'll use the vibration therapy machine to help increase their circulation through the body and help their muscles to warm up, then I'll train them in a special tube resistance training chair and finally with a walk on the treadmill.

The great benefit will come from people with serious diabetic conditions, the vibration therapy will get the blood flowing through the feet which is where the poorest area of flow is and prevent complication to which one would have to have them amputated or worse
Haha. Passive exercise. Useless. Palliative, at best. Like rotating coma patients to prevent bed sores. Surprised that Dr. Ho's lawyers haven't served you papers yet.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »

Doctor.....aren't you going to try and correct diabetic neuropathy?  That is actually the most common reason why diabetics have their feet amputated.  The next in line is the peripheral vascular disease which will result from the fatty material accumulating in the smaller vessels in the body (feet/toes, eyes, etc).  Of course, you knew that already.  Oh, and by the way....if someone has their foot amputated.....what could be worse than that with regard to that appendage?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 08:56:01 AM »
Doctor.....aren't you going to try and correct diabetic neuropathy?  That is actually the most common reason why diabetics have their feet amputated.  The next in line is the peripheral vascular disease which will result from the fatty material accumulating in the smaller vessels in the body (feet/toes, eyes, etc).  Of course, you knew that already.  Oh, and by the way....if someone has their foot amputated.....what could be worse than that with regard to that appendage?

My goal was for a alternative medicine treatment center but I'm going to make it into a Personal Training & Rehab Facility. 

And of course I'm not going to be able to correct diabetic neuropathy but I will be providing preventive treatment by changing their dietary habits and exercise

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 08:59:04 AM »
Vince,

What makes you think that this venture will be any less of a spectacular failure than your other business attempts?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »
We have poofters here in Australia. Not so politically correct but I never thought gay was a suitable word for male homosexuals.

Each to his own, I guess, but the thought of congress with another guy or kissing a male is rather repugnant. I know gay men fall in love with each other but that is hard to comprehend. Wonder if Melvin is bringing Vissy into his business as a junior partner?

Its more difficult to comprehend a senior citizen spending time on Getbig.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 10:12:31 AM »
My goal was for a alternative medicine treatment center but I'm going to make it into a Personal Training & Rehab Facility. 

And of course I'm not going to be able to correct diabetic neuropathy but I will be providing preventive treatment by changing their dietary habits and exercise

Are you going to give "happy endings" to your male clients.  And honestly you should have a small pro shop inside your place and sell sex toys to your male clients.  At least it will be something you know about.  You can cover up the other business and also make-up for their financial lose you will have from your business.

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »
Wrong again Keith.  The reason its so low is because its generic equipment.  Its parts are similar to the Power Plate.  This machine will do the trick until I can get a Turbosonic in place.  It will last for quite some time as long as someone like yourself doesn't get on it

In all seriousness, any WBV device that doesnt have EMG is essentially worthless and has the *potential* to cause injury.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »
I've just added the Natural Therapy section today!!!  Right now there are only a few products in the store but it will grow larger.

Be sure to check out my new Vibration Therapy Trainer, you can get a full body workout simply by standing on the machine.  I can't wait to put that machine in my new Personal Training Center..... ;D

Best of all, some of the products are covered by Medicare..... :o  I've had nice surge of business and it looks as though I'm finally going to be able to combat against BB.com and DPS.com

Ok let me see if I got this. You have products covered by Medicare, hmmm, I trust you will be giving semimars at asst living centers and sponser the over 70 div at the NPC maters nationals now.
Not sure about the vibration machine but I heard that some woman like that kind of thing :P
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2008, 01:24:35 AM »
can someone please photoshop Brian Peppers face in where this Queen kids is with Vince...What a creepy looking dude