Author Topic: Superbowl Snacks  (Read 3702 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Superbowl Snacks
« on: January 30, 2008, 11:11:29 AM »
What are you all making?  :D
R

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Superbowl Snacks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »
What are you all making?  :D
An assortment of chicken wings  :) MMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!\

And a fridge full of Corona's of course.

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:52:28 AM »
Chili , cornbread sticks ( just cornbread batter done a cast iron skillet that has shapes of ears of corn )

Hot sausages ( grilled )with peppers and onions

Chicken wings , really hot w/ blue cheese

All kinds of chips , nuts , popcorn , pretzels , beer and wine

I'm making all the food then leaving for the hills when the gas begins to build , a house full of men in that shape isn't pretty

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
Chicken wings and pizza.  I love to dip pizza in BBQ sauce and blue cheese!

yummmmy 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »
not an F-in thing im on a diet  >:(
X

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »
Not even a few beers, LH?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »
Is it bad that I live in New England and don't care about the Superbowl?   :-[
:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »

Food doesn't count on SBS!!   :D

shannon04

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
Oh everyone this is a must try superbowl chip dip. It is absolutly fantastic and all the guys here go crazy for it.  Take a few pieces of chicken breast boil till done. Then in a glass pan any size of your choice spread some low fat cream cheese on the bottom. Then there's this amazing buffalo chicken sauce called texas petes buffalo hot sauce. Pour some of that ontop of the cream cheese. Then take your chicken and shred it into pieces. Put the shredded chicken into a frying pan and saute it with a small amount of butter and somemore of the buffalo sauce. Then put the shredded chicken ontop of the cream chesse and ontop of that add ranch dressing. Just kind of drap the dressing on top of it. But not too much. You just kinda have to eyeball it. This is absolutly the best dip ever. As far as the hot sauce Texas Pete is not too spicy but just perfect. Then grap some torrtiila chips and enjoy watching the Patriots Kick some Butt!

shannon04

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »
Is it bad that I live in New England and don't care about the Superbowl?   :-[

Rip, what do you mean you dont care about the superbowl? You have to its in your blood exspecially if you live there! My husband is from Rhode Island and Im from Dallas Texas and let me tell you something, he has diffently converted me into a Pat's fan.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 01:16:37 PM »
What's a Superbowl?  Is that an American thing?

Is it big?

xL

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »
Rip, what do you mean you dont care about the superbowl? You have to its in your blood exspecially if you live there! My husband is from Rhode Island and Im from Dallas Texas and let me tell you something, he has diffently converted me into a Pat's fan.

I know, that's why I said I am BAD.  I don't watch football at all, and never have.  I'm thinking it might be a good time to go to the gym and have some time to myself.   ;D

shannon04

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 01:19:14 PM »
What's a Superbowl?  Is that an American thing?

Is it big?

xL

Okay where are you from and i'll compare it something? It's a BIG thing! Huge american football championship!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »
We're talking football, right?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 01:27:31 PM »
We're talking football, right?
American football. Not European (soccer) football.
Picture England playing at Wembly Stadium for the world cup against someone. That's how elite the superbowl is.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
snacks?  loving it.  please tell me what date the superbowl is on?  I usedta watch it when I lived in Canada.  They don't do it in England.  Please tell me so I can have a superbowl party here and make the perfect snacks.  People will think I'm ahead of the game.

What time is it?

xL

watching from the sidelines

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 01:30:38 PM »
American football. Not European (soccer) football.
Picture England playing at Wembly Stadium for the world cup against someone. That's how elite the superbowl is.

Gotcha.  You think I've not travelled?  >>>I know, okay, I'm just foruming

xxxLinda
in London England (my grandad played for LFC

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
anyways, we're supposed to be preparing the proper menu here.

I'm sure they even sell themed crockery where you live.  You could perhaps buy a super new bowl or 3 to put your snacks in!

Who's playing v who?  I could google it but would rather find out on your Superbowl Snacks thread

kisses etc.  Is it Philly versus NY or what?  what are the odds?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »
snacks?  loving it.  please tell me what date the superbowl is on?  I usedta watch it when I lived in Canada.  They don't do it in England.  Please tell me so I can have a superbowl party here and make the perfects snacks.  People will think I'm ahead of the game.

What time is it?

xL

watching from the sidelines

You'll have to factor in the time difference and stay up extra late to party through it!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »

You'll have to factor in the time difference and stay up extra late to party through it!

She'll be okay. Greenwich time is only 5 hrs ahead of Eastern Time Zone, ...so she'll still be awake.

Besides, ...with all those cute little tushies running around the field... who'd wanna miss that?  ;D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »
ok we know what all you're eating (unless you go for a healthy alternative

You've not yet told me what day it is, what time it is, who is playing who (and who are the favourites to win.

The only reason I ever watched American football was because I've always loved the way they bend over and ohhhhhhh those thighs!

xL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 01:46:54 PM »
I think it's this Sunday. Not a big football fan myself, ...but the tushies make it bearable.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »
and the people who provide snacks for you and explain the touchdown thing.  I've sat through and thoroughly enjoyed more than a few Superbowls.  If someone explains the rules to you, it makes it easier.

the bums and shoulders and the forefront of the thighs are all padded, as is from the head up.

It's a hilarous game.  all that falling over and getting back up again and going backwards.

I've never properly understood cricket either.  Why does it take more than 2 guys to fetch a ball and run?

Only kidding, it's the money and the scholarship.  I went out for a few months with an exHarvard Footie Player.  He said "Say come on Big Boy".  So I turned over.  After that I left.

Back to the snacks:  you gotta, you must, come up with truly brilliant themed and styled and in the colour of the winning team finger food, surely?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »
I love to dip pizza in BBQ sauce and blue cheese!

yummmmy 

Me too!

Oh everyone this is a must try superbowl chip dip. It is absolutly fantastic and all the guys here go crazy for it.  Take a few pieces of chicken breast boil till done. Then in a glass pan any size of your choice spread some low fat cream cheese on the bottom. Then there's this amazing buffalo chicken sauce called texas petes buffalo hot sauce. Pour some of that ontop of the cream cheese. Then take your chicken and shred it into pieces. Put the shredded chicken into a frying pan and saute it with a small amount of butter and somemore of the buffalo sauce. Then put the shredded chicken ontop of the cream chesse and ontop of that add ranch dressing. Just kind of drap the dressing on top of it. But not too much. You just kinda have to eyeball it. This is absolutly the best dip ever. As far as the hot sauce Texas Pete is not too spicy but just perfect. Then grap some torrtiila chips and enjoy watching the Patriots Kick some Butt!
oooooo sounds good I may make that!  HOw about blue cheese dressing instead of ranch?

You've not yet told me what day it is, what time it is, who is playing who (and who are the favourites to win.

Sunday, 6:20pm ET, Pats vs Giants. 

R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 02:36:23 PM »

Sunday, 6:20pm ET, Pats vs Giants. 

Ta

What are you wearing?  We gotta look great whilst bending over and serving them snacks.
xL