Author Topic: Superbowl Snacks  (Read 3699 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Superbowl Snacks
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »

Sunday, 6:20pm ET, Pats vs Giants. 

Oh wow, I always thought it was a daytime thing.  :-[
w

w8m8

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
Oh everyone this is a must try superbowl chip dip. It is absolutly fantastic and all the guys here go crazy for it.  Take a few pieces of chicken breast boil till done. Then in a glass pan any size of your choice spread some low fat cream cheese on the bottom. Then there's this amazing buffalo chicken sauce called texas petes buffalo hot sauce. Pour some of that ontop of the cream cheese. Then take your chicken and shred it into pieces. Put the shredded chicken into a frying pan and saute it with a small amount of butter and somemore of the buffalo sauce. Then put the shredded chicken ontop of the cream chesse and ontop of that add ranch dressing. Just kind of drap the dressing on top of it. But not too much. You just kinda have to eyeball it. This is absolutly the best dip ever. As far as the hot sauce Texas Pete is not too spicy but just perfect. Then grap some torrtiila chips and enjoy watching the Patriots Kick some Butt!

I'm so making that  ;D Thank you shannon

w8m8

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »
American football. Not European (soccer) football.
Picture England playing at Wembly Stadium for the world cup against someone. That's how elite the superbowl is.

:) Playboy you are such a nice guy  :-*

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »
Not even a few beers, LH?

Nope >:( I let myself get wayyy outta shape with the little guy comming, now I gotta pay the piper

Shannon- i still have a tray of BufChix dip in the freezer from Christmas. now im jones'in
X

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »

Ta

What are you wearing?  We gotta look great whilst bending over and serving them snacks.
xL
Classic
 ;D
$

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 01:05:55 AM »
Nope >:( I let myself get wayyy outta shape with the little guy comming, now I gotta pay the piper

That wasn't negligence, ...it was... umm... sympathy growth.  :D
w

shannon04

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 02:50:38 AM »
Me too!
oooooo sounds good I may make that!  HOw about blue cheese dressing instead of ranch?

Sunday, 6:20pm ET, Pats vs Giants. 

Blue cheese should be pretty good too. One of my friends who i gave the recipe too also puts shredded chesse on it. Try it out Its too easy not too.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 04:31:16 AM »

:) Playboy you are such a nice guy  :-*
:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*
I accept all complements  :) You rock to W8M8  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 04:35:08 AM »

Shannon- i still have a tray of BufChix dip in the freezer from Christmas. now im jones'in
LH my friend, you are a great father  :D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 05:25:14 AM »
That wasn't negligence, ...it was... umm... sympathy growth.  :D

It was gross negligence, Judy!
LH my friend, you are a great father  :D

Thanks Playboy, ya see even men must suffer on all fronts when his wife is prreggers. (thank God I didnt get PMS or crave chocolates)
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 07:52:24 AM »
Is it bad that I live in New England and don't care about the Superbowl?   :-[

:o
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »
Oh everyone this is a must try superbowl chip dip. It is absolutly fantastic and all the guys here go crazy for it.  Take a few pieces of chicken breast boil till done. Then in a glass pan any size of your choice spread some low fat cream cheese on the bottom. Then there's this amazing buffalo chicken sauce called texas petes buffalo hot sauce. Pour some of that ontop of the cream cheese. Then take your chicken and shred it into pieces. Put the shredded chicken into a frying pan and saute it with a small amount of butter and somemore of the buffalo sauce. Then put the shredded chicken ontop of the cream chesse and ontop of that add ranch dressing. Just kind of drap the dressing on top of it. But not too much. You just kinda have to eyeball it. This is absolutly the best dip ever. As far as the hot sauce Texas Pete is not too spicy but just perfect. Then grap some torrtiila chips and enjoy watching the Patriots Kick some Butt!
I made a version of this and then baked it for 20 min.  It was delicious!  Thanks Shannon :)
R

w8m8

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »
I made a version of this and then baked it for 20 min.  It was delicious!  Thanks Shannon :)

I made a version
I mixed taco seasoning in the cream cheese
made Guacamole too
then let the men make wraps with it all

yes Thank You Shannon

shannon04

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »

No problem glad you liked it!