Author Topic: Have You Heard About Treason?  (Read 942 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Have You Heard About Treason?
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »
It’s interesting how this story is not screaming in the headlines:

SIBEL EDMONDS SPEAKS TO UK SUNDAY TIMES: SAYS U.S. OFFICIALS INVOLVED IN RELEASE OF NUKE SECRETS TO TURKEY, PAKISTAN, IRAN, OTHERS, POSSIBLY EVEN AL-QAEDA

Former 'Gagged' FBI Whistleblower Alleges Pentagon, State Department Officials Overheard Receiving Payoffs in Exchange for Classified Info; Crimes Covered Up at Highest Levels of Government

Among the newly disclosed information from Edmonds:

● Foreign intelligence agents from Turkey, Israel and Pakistan enlisted the support of high-level US officials in order to acquire a network of moles deep inside of sensitive American military and nuclear agencies, including "PhD students – with security clearance [at] Los Alamos nuclear laboratory in New Mexico, which is responsible for the security of the US nuclear deterrent."

● Members of the diplomatic community were given lists of potential "moles" at the sensitive installations. Edmonds tells the Times: "the lists contained all their 'hooking points', which could be financial or sexual pressure points, their exact job in the Pentagon and what stuff they had access to."

● Well-known US officials were then bribed by foreign agents to steal US nuclear secrets. One such incident from 2000 involves an agent overheard on a wiretap discussing "nuclear information that had been stolen from an air force base in Alabama," in which the agent allegedly is heard saying: "We have a package and we’re going to sell it for $250,000."

● Nuclear secrets were then subsequently sold by foreign agents to America's enemies, including Iran, North Korea and Libya.

● Pakistani officials involved in the nuclear black market network have significant cross-over with al-Qaeda and 9/11. Officials such as the chief of ISI, Pakistan's spy agency, allegedly sent $100,000 to 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta, and aides of A.Q. Kahn --- who had used the stolen secrets to develop nuclear weapons for Pakistan --- met with Osama bin Laden "weeks before 9/11...to discuss an Al-Qaeda nuclear device."

● Elements of the US government have repeatedly shut down investigations into these crimes under the guise of protecting "certain diplomatic relations."

● The US government has been aware of all of the above information since at least 2001.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3137695.ece
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5518

Is our government planting seeds?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Have You Heard About Treason?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 05:45:03 PM »

Clinton gave nuclear secrets to the Chinese and I'm not sure what we he got in return. 

More recently, Bush has looked to arm our Arab enemies.  *sigh*

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »

It's not interesting, it's downright disturbing and disgusting.

Journalism at CNN, ABC, CBS etc? No, it is nothing but entertainment. Actors that read a prompter, instead of real journalists scouting for the truth. Pundits that express a filtered opinion, instead of real economic, political, experts. More stories of Britney Spears and  less on foriegn policy, it's a fucking joke.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »

at least you got comments.  this is the third time this story has been posted here and the first time  it's had a single reply.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 08:17:43 PM »
It seems almost everything is a "Scheme" to a hidden purpose.    This corruption  has no end...... there is no moral or ethics for humankind anymore.

This country will soon "morph" into something, but what i dont know. :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 04:26:42 AM »
at least you got comments.  this is the third time this story has been posted here and the first time  it's had a single reply.

I thought he was talking about treason the upside down lemon pineapple cake  :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 07:02:17 AM »
Clinton gave nuclear secrets to the Chinese and I'm not sure what we he got in return. 

More recently, Bush has looked to arm our Arab enemies.  *sigh*
Clinton didn't give nuclear secrets to the Chinese.  He continued a policy started under the Bush administration of selling them missile technology that we don't use any more.

Think for a moment, is there any way on god's green earth that the republicans would let Clinton slide on selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 07:04:54 AM »
It's all about presentation.  There's a really good analysis of it here:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=12276

That's a libertarian antiwar site.

The problem with that article though is that it takes extended reading and thinking.  If I posted that commentary, no one would read it.

Now people read the stuff I posted and if they're interested, they can read more about it.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 07:08:06 AM »
It seems almost everything is a "Scheme" to a hidden purpose.    This corruption  has no end...... there is no moral or ethics for humankind anymore.

This country will soon "morph" into something, but what i dont know. :-\
I'd hate to think that:

A) Our gov. is letting this happen just to show the threat of Al Qaeda or

B) Our gov. is so incredibly incompetent that it can't even account for its own people.

But this sort of payola is not without precedent.

Remember the Iran/Contra Affair where the Reagan Administration armed our enemies in Iran with stinger missiles and used the proceeds to fund rightwing death squads in central america?