Author Topic: Hey 240  (Read 917 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Hey 240
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:07:45 AM »
Whats the deal with our income tax is it truly unconsitutional? If so does that mean I don't have to pay it? How do they enforce it if it's not unconstitutional?

Also how the hell are we ever going to escape central banks and print our own damn money? Is america pretty much fucked or is there hope?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hey 240
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
Whats the deal with our income tax is it truly unconsitutional? If so does that mean I don't have to pay it? How do they enforce it if it's not unconstitutional?

Also how the hell are we ever going to escape central banks and print our own damn money? Is america pretty much fucked or is there hope?
Did you just watch From Freedom to Fascism?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 06:31:38 AM »
Did you just watch From Freedom to Fascism?

yes

seen money masters, zeitgeist loose change and urm the other one by some crazy guy who thinks rich people want to herd us in small cities so they can live forever powered by nano technology

anyhow just wondering how much is real, bs and what if anything will happen

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »
yes

seen money masters, zeitgeist loose change and urm the other one by some crazy guy who thinks rich people want to herd us in small cities so they can live forever powered by nano technology

anyhow just wondering how much is real, bs and what if anything will happen

Mike,

I met an individual that does not pay personal income tax and has not filed for many years.  He is sharp and does everything with his EIN instead of his SS#  If you are going to play that game you have to remember to get everything recorded as public record.  That way if you are taken to court, the judge MUST review it.  Many people just keep documents, but don't get them recorded as public record, so when it goes to trial the judge just disregards the paperwork they have.

Since I've learned how to play the game legally, by using corporations, I would not resort to the above tactics as I feel it is too risky, and there are safer ways to accomplish the same thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 07:38:10 AM »
shit, i'm paying mine.  i declare every cent.  while it may be unconstitutional or whatever, I've seen enough friends and family members suffer their whole lives, because they failed to pay em.

the sky's always been falling.  there have always been evil men with all the money who manipulate armies and media to fill their pockets off the public treasury.  there have always been fixed elections and corp and faimly dynasties that run the world.

all we can do it look at it, have a laugh, and play your position.  we're ants, dude :)  So make your ant hill, have some baby ants, and bask in the sun.  We'll never know that world of those that run the world, so who needs the stress?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:57 AM »

Competiting currency is not unconstitutional.  However, by law you must accept a federal reserve note if it is offered as payment in a transaction.  I hope you are aware of what the Goverment did to the business that was minting Ron Paul coins, as people were starting to use them as currency.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 07:44:58 AM »
shit, i'm paying mine.  i declare every cent.  while it may be unconstitutional or whatever, I've seen enough friends and family members suffer their whole lives, because they failed to pay em.

the sky's always been falling.  there have always been evil men with all the money who manipulate armies and media to fill their pockets off the public treasury.  there have always been fixed elections and corp and faimly dynasties that run the world.

all we can do it look at it, have a laugh, and play your position.  we're ants, dude :)  So make your ant hill, have some baby ants, and bask in the sun.  We'll never know that world of those that run the world, so who needs the stress?

Don't be so passive.  The American Revolution was led by few many that influence MANY.  Don't underestimate your ability to influence others.  The problem is that those that speak the truth are often too passionate, and come off as whackjobs to the average American.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 08:11:31 AM »
It may be unconstitional but when the system wants it's money, they get their money and there's nothing you can do about it.

Unless there is a giant revolt.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
It may be unconstitional but when the system wants it's money, they get their money and there's nothing you can do about it.

Unless there is a giant revolt.

It's not money, it's control.  They can print all the money in the world.  They need us to place value on that money so we labor to produce the products in exchange for their paper.