Author Topic: I was just thinking about the state of affairs in politics and candidates...  (Read 938 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It's just so horrible

I feel like we get a choice between to heaping piles of dog shit and the best option is the one that stinks slightly less.

Incredibly frustrating... :-\

Anyone else share my sentiment?
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I agree totally.

The proccess of picking a president has left the people's hands and a choice is rammed down our throats.

This isn't the way democracy is suppose to work, is it?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I agree totally.

The proccess of picking a president has left the people's hands and a choice is rammed done our throats.

This isn't the way democracy is suppose to work, is it?

No. We are ruled over by an aristocracy of sorts. We have no real say. Nothing changes. I swear if it comes down to Billary vs. McCain and there are no third party choices I will shoot myself.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
It has been that way for years now.  We've been given the lesser of two evils (or evil of two lessers) choices for quite a while.  We just can't seem to put our best and brightest out front.  Both parties have this problem.  

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Some people are losing there homes just because of healthcare costs. This is a major problem.
Why should we have to pay 320.00 a month for a prescription that costs 6.00 somewhere else.   I believe in profit but not to the extent that you contribute pain to the overall country.

And why the hell are athletes paid 30 million to do what they would do for 100k a year to make a living at?  still make a great living and not punch a timeclock.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
U get what u pay for...the best and brightest should be running the country, joining the military..instead they run businesses and make money. Money runs this country and keeps it going. America is a safe and stable palce that allows big business to prosper. We don't need to make it here..we can find some 3rd world shithole for that. And if they get crazy, we invade and smoke them. This is not a new concept. We've been doing it since the caveman. America is just really good at it now.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
U get what u pay for...the best and brightest should be running the country, joining the military..instead they run businesses and make money. Money runs this country and keeps it going. America is a safe and stable palce that allows big business to prosper. We don't need to make it here..we can find some 3rd world shithole for that. And if they get crazy, we invade and smoke them. This is not a new concept. We've been doing it since the caveman. America is just really good at it now.

Yeah, the "shock and Awe" was awesome. :-[

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Wow.... they let you carry a gun?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
It's just so horrible

I feel like we get a choice between to heaping piles of dog shit and the best option is the one that stinks slightly less.

Incredibly frustrating... :-\

Anyone else share my sentiment?

Yes.  It pisses me off.  People vote with their "faith".   ::)

If Ron Paul was on all the networks proclaiming his undeniable faith to God he would be in the running with MCCain.

It is unreal that this dick may be elected even though he is all about the war.  There are some stupid fucking people in US. 

100 years....pfft !!!!   ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes.  It pisses me off.  People vote with their "faith".   ::)

If Ron Paul was on all the networks proclaiming his undeniable faith to God he would be in the running with MCCain.

It is unreal that this dick may be elected even though he is all about the war.  There are some stupid fucking people in US. 

100 years....pfft !!!!   ::)

It really makes you wonder about the American electorate.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Wow.... they let you carry a gun?

Um.....ur not even American. The fact I like my country must piss u off. Or is it the fact that I could care less about anybody elses. I've been to plenty of 3rd world shitholes and don't want mine to turn into that. So I don't care who we invade, bomb , maim, kill, assasinate..etc etc. The rest of the world will buy our shit. The oil must flow to secure our country and economy and dead muslims don't blow up US cities. I really don't care about non-Americans other then what they can do for America..and I especially don't care about non-Westerners.
L

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Well, HH6 is honest at least, gotta give him that.  I may complain about the US, but HH6 is right:  it's sure a helluva lot better than the shitholes that are out there.  After I've been in Haiti, Panama, the slums of Sao Paulo, and Ecuador, I feel and am indeed blessed to live here in the US.  I will disagree with him on that we truly need to trounce all over the Middle East in order to secure oil to maintain our way of life.  I believe there is enough brainpower and ingenuity right here in the US to still maintain our way of life and slowly wean off that big oil tit.