Author Topic: gary strydom's infamous (weak) back  (Read 11650 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: gary strydom's infamous (weak) back
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »
I've heard rumors that Strydom is gay, or at least swings both ways (whatever that means).  And yeah, I know he denies it and has a bunch of 20 year old girls on his myspace page.

Are you envious of him
Z

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »
Are you envious of him

Are you envious of Peter Pan wannabes

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »
I've heard rumors that Strydom is gay, or at least swings both ways (whatever that means).  And yeah, I know he denies it and has a bunch of 20 year old girls on his myspace page.

Source?

Gary looks awesome these days.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »
Hey Hulkster once again you made a very ignorant claim which I corrected you on ! his back did not improve by the WBF thats simply wrong and I proven you wrong this post is indicative of all your others . you committed to an ignorant statement stop trying to deflect this on me , you're wrong.  ;)

pictures a faulty, he really had a great back at that show. i have the quote  to prove it ::) ::) ::)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 06:33:12 PM »
Source?

Gary looks awesome these days.

Guy that I know in So Cal that goes to shows. I've only heard it from the one dude, but he usually doesn't make up shit.  Said that Gary came onto him pretty aggressively at one of the "afterparties" and Gary appeared to be stoned.  So, take it for what it's worth.

About the rest of the Peter Pan complex....that's general knowledge.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
pictures a faulty, he really had a great back at that show. i have the quote  to prove it ::) ::) ::)

LOL ND caught with his own stupidity! and there is more:

since the resident retard of getbig only goes by magazine quotes and ignores real life, he will love to know that Gary recieved the 'dubious award' from MuscleMag for having the "most improved bodypart award" (for his back) in 1991!

hahahahahaha

what are you going to do now Mr. Quotes?!?
lol

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »
LOL ND caught with his own stupidity! and there is more:

since the resident retard of getbig only goes by magazine quotes and ignores real life, he will love to know that Gary recieved the 'dubious award' from MuscleMag for having the "most improved bodypart award" (for his back) in 1991!

hahahahahaha

what are you going to do now Mr. Quotes?!?
lol

Again Hulkster you think attacking me will shift the focus away from your clear stupidity it wont , again Hulkster you posted a picture and commented how much more he improved his back by the WBF and I posted the picture showing clearly thats not true , again stop avoiding the question where & how did he improve his back ?

he really brought up his back for the WBF shows, thats for sure

lets go kid , lets where it massive improvements  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 12:29:36 AM »
pictures a faulty, he really had a great back at that show. i have the quote  to prove it ::) ::) ::)

Wow nice try  ::) no pictures are faulty in ascertaining certain things , you the moron despite never attending a contest is going to commit to the position Ronnie ( 2003 ) has better conditioning than Dorian Yates , and when I make the claim that contradicts yours I back mine position up with eyewitness accounts , seeing neither of was were there we have to rely on quotes from people who were actually there , the best part is your stupidity in claiming the people who were actually there are all wrong and you sitting at home looking at pics are right lol like I said before its not a coincidence most Coleman fans are morons .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »
Wow look at that improvement , look at the separation of the traps , teres major , the infraspinatus , the width of the lats , the spinal erectors , look at the depth , thickness , the density , real improvements LMFAO

Hulkster you don't know jack shit about competitive bodybuilding and I will continue to expose you for the ignorant moron you are .

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 03:19:37 AM »
Check him out on facebook, he fucks young underage hot chicks. :o

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 03:27:46 AM »
the best part is your stupidity in claiming the people who were actually there are all wrong and you sitting at home looking at pics are right lol like I said before its not a coincidence most Coleman fans are morons .

I love how since ND's assertions differ from 99.9999% of the rest of the world, they all must be wrong and only he is right..

ps So, ND do you claim to know more than Johnny fitness, who was THERE?

LOL

you are so fucked.

Mr. Quotes gets caught by Muscleman and their dubious awards.

LOL

go run away little boy.

this board is for smart people only.
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 03:30:33 AM »
Hulkster + Deity would make a great couple  :-*

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 03:31:39 AM »
Here is a quote from ND May 7th 2006:

They posted a few back pics of Strydom on Ironage and his back while a lot wider  than is 88 Olympia appearance still isn't up to Olympia standards

lol what a fucking loser!

ND, you really should go somewhere else.

your ownage is just getting worse and worse and worse!
Flower Boy Ran Away

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »

I think your quote should read, "I like to spread rumors about guys being gay..."

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »
I know a good number of the top pros for a good number of years now and I have to admit that three of them were exceptional when it came time for talking to their fans.

Porter Cotrell ... He came to the gym to train one evening and as he walked in he got stopped by a couple of competitive amateurs who had some questions for him. That conversation lasted a couple of hours while about 20 lifters asking questions and listened intently to every word. Porter eventually turned to me and apologized for missing his workout but stated that his fans were real important to him and he enjoyed that 2 hour, unscheduled discussion with the guys and gals who really were interested in the competitive side of the sport.

Gary Strydom .... Gary (our special guest poser) got stopped by a small group of fans on his way into the early afternoon prejudging session and two hours later he was still there with another large group of BB's who had gathered around asking every question imagineable about bodybuilding. Gary stayed there until all the questions were exhausted (roughly 2 hours) and thanked his fans for listening and only then headed into the contest venue.

Larry Scott ... Probably the man who offers the best and most interesting and well organized seminar about bodybuilding and the inside history about the sport. He would start off his seminar by introducing himself  and ask everyone in the room to ask questions before he started. Then he'd write those questions on a blackboard and answer each and every one in the order received. Plus he'd go into further details where warranted. A real class act.

Gary and Larry and Porter went beyond their expectations and had a real concern for their fans.  Thanks to each of ya.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »
I love how since ND's assertions differ from 99.9999% of the rest of the world, they all must be wrong and only he is right..

ps So, ND do you claim to know more than Johnny fitness, who was THERE?

LOL

you are so fucked.

Mr. Quotes gets caught by Muscleman and their dubious awards.

LOL

go run away little boy.

this board is for smart people only.

Deflection wont save your ass ! answer the question  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »
Here is a quote from ND May 7th 2006:

lol what a fucking loser!

ND, you really should go somewhere else.

your ownage is just getting worse and worse and worse!

You wish I would go somewhere else because you're tried of getting exposed for being ignorant.  ;)

and what does this have to do with your claims? answer the question , we're all waiting.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
Strydom looked fantastic from the front, i remember watching Olympia when he stood next to Haney in relaxed pose and let me tell you he was really owning Lee..but again his back was dramatic poor :-X
R.I.P. Michael

Dr. Synthol

• Getbig II
  • 300lbs of retired synthol with ABScess
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »
Theres a great pic of him next to Lee Haney.  Gary's back looks like a high school kid in the pic.  Oddly his delts looked small in it too.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »
front.. 8)
R.I.P. Michael

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »
Theres a great pic of him next to Lee Haney.  Gary's back looks like a high school kid in the pic.  Oddly his delts looked small in it too.

;)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »
We saw Strydom at the last Olympia Expo in LV and he took his shirt off and hit a few poses. His front shots are among the best - even today.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »

FIBO looks great from the front

Arkadius

• Getbig III