Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1010 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »
[quote author=r
Hi GH15,
What's your view on the current status of aas in USA.
Thanks BRO. (Please leave my name off).

sttus of hormones in america is fine,,its all legal with prescriprtion,,i assume you are askin about them being controled,,well as you can tell from my 2000 postings gh15 is against it and is working on changing it when it comes to human grade hormones,,

gh15 believes that in america if the local town whore can walk around with fake walmart bought platinum blond to cover her ugly black hair since no guy will look at her unless shes blond and she knows it,,gh15 believes that if the same whore going to get her boobs done because they are none existant due to high testosterone levels,,or too saggy because guys and children sucked it too much or in american case due to fat,,,gh15 that if the whores in america can do it freely SO CAN THE GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR LOOKS AND PERSONAL BODYBUILDING SPORT,,

gh15 believes that first and formmost underground garbage should be eliminated and it will,,then we will go from there,,

there is simply no reason that a girl will be able to get everything done have whore tatoos and piercings with blond colored hair ofcourse since they know blond is only thing guys like otherwise they would go dark red which is very hot but they know in america they get more looks from blond,,they know fake boobs is a must if they want to be center of attention,,there is simply no way that a girl will be able to do evrything she wants to improve her look and the guy wont,,

most of those whores to begin with only get impressed by bodies ,,in america it is very true ,,not so much around the world,,but in america case guys should be able to get those type of dumb girls and be able to grow out of it ,,putting the hormones under limited control will be first step for prolonged good relashionships in the future since the guy will get over his insecurities by attracting those infantile girls and then grow up into a real woman since his mind wont be bothered anymore by the will to be accepted,,

its too much psycology but gh15 suuport and push for putting hormones under limited control as in your local walmart limited supply per 60days per individual of human grade items
fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »
Thats it.  A round of steroids and 21gauge syringes for everyone!!! ;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »
GH15,
in the future please just post. "I hate UGL because it's not controlled, and I can make much more money slanging HG from Europe".

Also, if UGL disappear then you're just going to have an influx of fake HG that is worse than UGL.

It will save people from reading the same thing over and over. I like your advice, but you post the same thing over and over.

Also, please post hilarious behind-the-scene stories instead of telling people who to vote for.
It's Hip to be Square!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »
100mg Test Prop ED
75mg Tren Ace ED
50mcg per day T3

Doing this for 5 weeks in a cutter gh15.  Good or would you suggest something else?  Remember, I'm not huge but big enough to get a *little* attention hehe....5 10 220lb 15% bf.  I was planning on doing this after a bulk of anadrol, test e, and dbol.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 07:56:35 AM »
[quote author=r
Hi GH15,
What's your view on the current status of aas in USA.
Thanks BRO. (Please leave my name off).

sttus of hormones in america is fine,,its all legal with prescriprtion,,i assume you are askin about them being controled,,well as you can tell from my 2000 postings gh15 is against it and is working on changing it when it comes to human grade hormones,,

gh15 believes that in america if the local town whore can walk around with fake walmart bought platinum blond to cover her ugly black hair since no guy will look at her unless shes blond and she knows it,,gh15 believes that if the same whore going to get her boobs done because they are none existant due to high testosterone levels,,or too saggy because guys and children sucked it too much or in american case due to fat,,,gh15 that if the whores in america can do it freely SO CAN THE GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR LOOKS AND PERSONAL BODYBUILDING SPORT,,
gh15 believes that first and formmost underground garbage should be eliminated and it will,,then we will go from there,,

there is simply no reason that a girl will be able to get everything done have whore tatoos and piercings with blond colored hair ofcourse since they know blond is only thing guys like otherwise they would go dark red which is very hot but they know in america they get more looks from blond,,they know fake boobs is a must if they want to be center of attention,,there is simply no way that a girl will be able to do evrything she wants to improve her look and the guy wont,,

most of those whores to begin with only get impressed by bodies ,,in america it is very true ,,not so much around the world,,but in america case guys should be able to get those type of dumb girls and be able to grow out of it ,,putting the hormones under limited control will be first step for prolonged good relashionships in the future since the guy will get over his insecurities by attracting those infantile girls and then grow up into a real woman since his mind wont be bothered anymore by the will to be accepted,,

its too much psycology but gh15 suuport and push for putting hormones under limited control as in your local walmart limited supply per 60days per individual of human grade items
That's pretty fucking acurate!!.......................