Author Topic: 180-230 190-240 200-250  (Read 15107 times)

jakecody

• Getbig II
Re: 180-230 190-240 200-250
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 04:52:22 AM »
How long should this cycle be?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 05:25:28 AM »
gh15 was asked by many for cycles that can put them at 250lb ,,since many so want to feel what its like gh15 has decided to out a cycle that will get you there,,please after i write this dont ask me again how to get to 250lb thank

30-50mg dianabol human grade anabol or naposim

750 mg load of testovis or testex then from there on every week 500mg testovis or testex must be human grade

200-400mg nandrolone decanoate every single week must be human grade norma hellas prefered

use of arimidex at .5 mg a day or .5 mg every second day to control water retention and avoid moon face if you start at low double digit ,,if you start at single digit none needed

you have to keep the carbs at 400-500 grams a day ,,try using the waxy maize you like talking about post trainning at 100 gram and in the morning at 30-60 grams,,try to take oats and beans and rice through out the day with meals

protien should be high depending on lean muscle mass id put it at 2 grams per pound of lean muscle mass

fat should come from the foods and penut butter ,,,sushi is key especially salmon inorder to get the fats needed

training should be same way you always been

the above will take you matt c from 180lb to 230 lb ,,it will take the 200lb to 250 lb ,,thats who bodybuilding works,,dont start fat try to start at low double digit dont do this if youre 18-20% only if lower mid digits or single digits

this is how we all do it ,,thats the only way ,,no other way
,,no ned for growth no need for insulin ,,

finally you will have 250lb ,,you will look more similar in condition to the jef kid you like to show here ,,it will take time to mature the muscle ,,but at 5'9 250lb if bodybuild for number of years you will look pretty fast same quality of the jeff fella a\with about same size depending on height ofcourse,,the only reason for increasing weight from there is the heavy use of insulin and growth but its usually not good wieght ,,220 230 240 you can do with out growth and insulin if 5'10,,in most caes you will look 10 times better than that fella

good luck

How long should one stay on this before switching compounds??

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 07:15:32 AM »
oxandrolone is a hormore you take inorder to remain in specific weight ranges and not for growth on scale ans in muscle diameter,,they want numbers and size of muscle,,

oxandrolone is mainly for preping and getting down sized while remaining strong enough to do your lifts and or keeping same size you started with but getting a lot stronger ,,its very good drugs for body composition change,,those guys want the key to 250lb and the key starts with that cycle and information specified there

anavar is the type of drug i woul deaither give a child with growth problems to stimulate his or her growth,,a guy who want to look good on the beach and harden an already founded physiqe as in already got the muscle mass on him and want to    change body composition a bit and females who want to harden up some and get stronger while losing weight for figure or fitness competition

anavar is body composition change for guys who dont look to become very big or for already very big guys that carry enough muscle mass as in true muscle mass and want to trim down yet stay stronger,,halotestin should be prefered for guys

Hi GH15

I sent you a pm about this , must say I tend to read all your post's at they are always informative. I wanted to know about Halo. Its tough to get in my country and expensive. The only one I can get is made by Global anabolics. How would you suggest I use it and what brands would you say are best. I know you like HG not sure if any HALO is HG?

I want to use it when I compete next year , Im currently 6ft 230 (105KG) at about 12% BF. Just started a cycle been off since begining DEC.  The reason im giving you my stats is for dosage suggestion. Id like to get up to 115 by Feb next year before I diet for show.Ive also started only using as much HG as possiable , pretty hard but trying... Its tough when you diet and you want to use exotic drugs , tren , masterone ect... Thanks

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 07:30:03 AM »
Guys, now that this thread is in the steroid section, he will not reply.

Mr.15 only posts in the G&O section.  :-\

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 08:13:09 AM »
oxandrolone is a hormore you take inorder to remain in specific weight ranges and not for growth on scale ans in muscle diameter,,they want numbers and size of muscle,,

oxandrolone is mainly for preping and getting down sized while remaining strong enough to do your lifts and or keeping same size you started with but getting a lot stronger ,,its very good drugs for body composition change,,those guys want the key to 250lb and the key starts with that cycle and information specified there

anavar is the type of drug i woul deaither give a child with growth problems to stimulate his or her growth,,a guy who want to look good on the beach and harden an already founded physiqe as in already got the muscle mass on him and want to    change body composition a bit and females who want to harden up some and get stronger while losing weight for figure or fitness competition

anavar is body composition change for guys who dont look to become very big or for already very big guys that carry enough muscle mass as in true muscle mass and want to trim down yet stay stronger,,halotestin should be prefered for guys

Finally something worth from you, GURU.
Why halo over anavar ? anavar is more safe

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »

Halo will give you a much harder appearance, it will also aid in strength much more then var. Plus the added aggression it can stimulate is pretty nice when feeling like shit while on a hard diet.

I wouldn't call it a necessity in a cycle at all...you can get the job done without it, but is sure doesn't hurt anything.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

Halo is hard on the liver,Thats last thing you want/need.

Low dose Oxandrolone is going to be the (one of) safest things for someone w/ liver issue.
Also Adding some of them Organon Andriol footballs would kick it up a notch w/ out much risk.
(If staying clear of needle)

Thats as far as I'd push it at first before gettin liver enzyeme tests while on it as youve had liver problems in the past. Stay clear of the Halo, Tren, Methyl, Oxymetholone and even Dbol in your particular circumstance.

Normaly all the fear about liver issues and these "liver Killer oral anabolic steroids" is hot air. In your case, be carefull and moniter w/ blood test when on. Too late is too late...

But its prolly possible to BUY a new LIver down in S America?  ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
Halo is hard on the liver,Thats last thing you want/need.

Low dose Oxandrolone is going to be the (one of) safest things for someone w/ liver issue.
Also Adding some of them Organon Andriol footballs would kick it up a notch w/ out much risk.
(If staying clear of needle)

Thats as far as I'd push it at first before gettin liver enzyeme tests while on it as youve had liver problems in the past. Stay clear of the Halo, Tren, Methyl, Oxymetholone and even Dbol in your particular circumstance.

Normaly all the fear about liver issues and these "liver Killer oral anabolic steroids" is hot air. In your case, be carefull and moniter w/ blood test when on. Too late is too late...

But its prolly possible to BUY a new LIver down in S America?  ;)

Now that you bring up that, i must say IT SEEMS like the major private owned hospitals here have a sort of "easy" access to livers/kidneys/hearts/etc.. Its RARE that many kids from Euro/Usa come here for a "succesful" replacement of the above organs no? I have a personal proof which is the mother of a friend of mine, i think she needed a kidney replacement and the waiting list was about 6 months or so, all of sudden, she was back in home, with a brand kidney and the hospital bill :)

Only in south america!

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 07:00:09 AM »
Halo will give you a much harder appearance, it will also aid in strength much more then var. Plus the added aggression it can stimulate is pretty nice when feeling like shit while on a hard diet.

I wouldn't call it a necessity in a cycle at all...you can get the job done without it, but is sure doesn't hurt anything.

Hey AJ , Your post's are always great and I respect what you type as I can see your educated when it comes to this type of thing. I like Trab as he seems to have tried it all and has great first hand experince. Ok my question is this , when I compete next I'd like to try halo. I can get the GA 5mg caps. How should I run it? My stats are in the post above - GH15 speaks of Halo a lot so I wanted to hear his take on it. I dont know any one with first hand experince. I was thinking of running it at 20-30mg p/d for the last 2 weeks...

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »

Great tip Arnie!

Gh15- I totally believe you.  I have been doing something similar minus the nandrolone and I went from 192 to 221 today.  Also, I pmed another pro on another board and asked if insulin was necessary to hit 250lb and he also told me no do not take it as I could hit 250 w/o insulin. 

Great stuff! thx both of you!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 02:34:41 AM »
Hey AJ , Your post's are always great and I respect what you type as I can see your educated when it comes to this type of thing. I like Trab as he seems to have tried it all and has great first hand experince. Ok my question is this , when I compete next I'd like to try halo. I can get the GA 5mg caps. How should I run it? My stats are in the post above - GH15 speaks of Halo a lot so I wanted to hear his take on it. I dont know any one with first hand experince. I was thinking of running it at 20-30mg p/d for the last 2 weeks...

Thanks.

I'd go with 40mg/ed for the last 4-6wks. Not saying do this, it's simply what I'd do.

Great tip Arnie!

Gh15- I totally believe you.  I have been doing something similar minus the nandrolone and I went from 192 to 221 today.  Also, I pmed another pro on another board and asked if insulin was necessary to hit 250lb and he also told me no do not take it as I could hit 250 w/o insulin. 

Great stuff! thx both of you!
Agreed. 250lbs w/o slin is doable.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 04:20:28 AM »
I dont think weight is that important. I mean you can bee 250lb and look shit. To say 250LB you have to take into accout bodyfat and height. Im 6ft and some change so 250lb is not that tough to hit. Im a good 105kg now which is 231lb , at 6ft 275lb would be big  ;D

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 04:21:20 AM »
Thanks.

I'd go with 40mg/ed for the last 4-6wks. Not saying do this, it's simply what I'd do.
Agreed. 250lbs w/o slin is doable.

Thanks , I'll go for the 4 weeks option , right up to day of the show?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:33 AM »
Thanks , I'll go for the 4 weeks option , right up to day of the show?
Yes...I'd take it right up to pre judging

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
could i take pro-hormone version of halotestin pre-workout and still experience the heightened aggression and better workouts associated with the real compound...

heres the pro hormone =

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »
why would u buy a pro hormone, which would cost more than the real product,, to get fuck all results from it.... pro hormones have no place in a propper stack,, unless your gettn them free and can pop them like sweets

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »
so you dont think that the halo pro-hormone is a real pre-cursor for halotestin...it wont work the same, even if i ramp up the dosage to make up for a loss in total halo mg's during conversion?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »
could i take pro-hormone version of halotestin pre-workout and still experience the heightened aggression and better workouts associated with the real compound...

heres the pro hormone =

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol

Don't waste your time &/or money. PH's/PS's are often more dangerous then the real thing.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:02 AM »
..well i already have it, and a few others. i got them for free.  not worth taking?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »
..well i already have it, and a few others. i got them for free.  not worth taking?

idiot stop the roids question you will end busting everybody here mr "rapper"

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 09:31:33 AM »

It's your call - I've sampled a few prohoromones in my day & they were worse & less effective then the real deal. I see a lot of kids your age at the gym who take that stuff. Those guys gain some size & strength but they've all got horrible acne.

4thAD

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »
candidizzle why are you so stuck on taking drugs bro? You have such a long time to train natural just off the natural test and GH your body is already producing. Eat big, and train hard, if you are already doing that Eat bigger and train bigger. Dont fuck your self up, possibly for life using gear at such a young age. I know so many guys who wish they would have waited to use gear until they got a little older. Also if you ever want to have kids and start a family I would throw those pro-hormones/pro-steroids in the trash can. I have used M1T in the past and it is the only one I would ever use again. You are going to fuck your natural test production up, and will probably end up on HRT just so you can have sex by the time you are 25. Im not flaming you bro, I feel your drive for the sport. You have made great gains from your before and after pics, keep it up, but do it the right way. Im giving you this advice because its the right advice to give for a guy your age.

I tell you what. Go have blood work done, and we will compare your levels to that of a guy around 28 or so just so you can see proof that you do not need the  drugs at this point and time in your training. In fact I will share my levels with you if you want.

Keep your head up and train natural as long as you can. You will be glad you did in the long run. If going pro is still your goal you have a very long time ahead of you to do it. Do it the right way!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »
candidizzle why are you so stuck on taking drugs bro? You have such a long time to train natural just off the natural test and GH your body is already producing. Eat big, and train hard, if you are already doing that Eat bigger and train bigger. Dont fuck your self up, possibly for life using gear at such a young age. I know so many guys who wish they would have waited to use gear until they got a little older. Also if you ever want to have kids and start a family I would throw those pro-hormones/pro-steroids in the trash can. I have used M1T in the past and it is the only one I would ever use again. You are going to fuck your natural test production up, and will probably end up on HRT just so you can have sex by the time you are 25. Im not flaming you bro, I feel your drive for the sport. You have made great gains from your before and after pics, keep it up, but do it the right way. Im giving you this advice because its the right advice to give for a guy your age.

I tell you what. Go have blood work done, and we will compare your levels to that of a guy around 28 or so just so you can see proof that you do not need the  drugs at this point and time in your training. In fact I will share my levels with you if you want.

Keep your head up and train natural as long as you can. You will be glad you did in the long run. If going pro is still your goal you have a very long time ahead of you to do it. Do it the right way!
thanks man. i appreciate the heart-felt advice. always good to see that there are other real people out there on the internet.

4thAD

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »
Always here to help, but you definitely need to do some serious research. Read up before you fuck up!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 03:41:36 AM »
Created by the British in WW2 to help soldiers hold onto muscle and stop muscle wastage.It used to be very cheap but the US goverment put sanctions on it and is now monopolized by one company thats the reason for the rice hike.

One of the first synthetic anabolic steroid was created during the 1950's by the name of dianabol. Anavar would have been created after this time.

During WW2 they would have only had access to preparations of testosterone.