Author Topic: Are There Are Zipperhead Gangs In The LA Jail For Hide To Join Up With?  (Read 1807 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Cuz, he's pretty fucked if he's trying to fend off the BGF, Mexican Mafia, and Aryan Brotherhood all by his lonesome  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Are There Are Zipperhead Gangs In The LA Jail For Hide To Join Up With?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:55:44 PM »
Cuz, he's pretty fucked if he's trying to fend off the BGF, Mexican Mafia, and Aryan Brotherhood all by his lonesome  :-\

nice try. but once non-gay thread isnt gonna convince anyone you're not homosexual. we all seen your posts through the years and theyre pretty consistent about one thing and one thing only - homosexuality.

Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »
In the COUNTY JAIL where he is being held? Yea...lots. Gangs are broken up by sets in County Jails. In the Federal or State prisions gangs are broken up based on RACE.

He could probably hook up with 'The Wongs'. Remember...''Don't fuck with The Wongs!"
?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »
The Yakuza will have his balls if he rats
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »

Yakuza will smoke all those clowns. they don't fuck around

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »
In the COUNTY JAIL where he is being held? Yea...lots. Gangs are broken up by sets in County Jails. In the Federal or State prisions gangs are broken up based on RACE.

He could probably hook up with 'The Wongs'. Remember...''Don't fuck with The Wongs!"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 01:27:48 AM »
The Yakuza will have his balls if he rats

The chances that a steroid dealing/trafficking/using professional Bodybuilder that comes from construction working and was sponsored by a construction company is to some extent part of the Yakuza are fucking high if you ask me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:35 AM »
Yakuza will smoke all those clowns. they don't fuck around

yeah, i give props to the japs, they have always been pretty fierce warriors, unlike the vikings how are now just liberal pussies... fuck! they didn't even fight the nazis in ww2! but, i also hear the russian mafia is pretty fvckin brutal, they even murder women and kids... >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 02:02:43 AM »
yeah, i give props to the japs, they have always been pretty fierce warriors, unlike the vikings how are now just liberal pussies... fuck! they didn't even fight the nazis in ww2! but, i also hear the russian mafia is pretty fvckin brutal, they even murder women and kids... >:(

I know - two of my younger brothers got eristoffed for being mean to commies  :'(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »
I know - two of my younger brothers got eristoffed for being mean to commies  :'(

oh, there are skinheads in austria as well?  ::) ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:32:13 AM »
oh, there are skinheads in austria as well?  ::) ::)

No. We are a liberal country, and those folks got renamed to hair-challenged unemployed citizen.
Still they are a plague - always attacking immigrants from 3rd world countries - e.g. german students  :'(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 02:39:11 AM »
No. We are a liberal country, and those folks got renamed to hair-challenged unemployed citizen.
Still they are a plague - always attacking immigrants from 3rd world countries - e.g. german students  :'(

LMAO.

what about socially-regiously-challenged unemployed citizens with a migrant background?

We have a lot of them here.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 05:23:33 AM »

Not all chinese are W(r)ong. 8)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 05:32:51 AM »
Canadian wrestlers are as bad as the the Russin Mafia

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 05:58:23 AM »
In La county, you just need to keep to yourself and you should be fine.  You have brotha's jumping around like Monkeys, they all know eachother and complain about everything.  The Mexicans are way cool, shit I've been there a couple times unfortunately, and the Mexicans were cool as hell- giving up thier burritos "if thats what you call it".  Some brothas weren't that bad either.  The asians usually hang with the Mexicans as well.  Hide should be just fine.
Most are all show no go!