Author Topic: Waving Goodbye to Hegemony - NY Times Magazine  (Read 2549 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Waving Goodbye to Hegemony - NY Times Magazine
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »
I didn't let this happen...I've been in uniform since I was 17 defending this country....we have issues..we're not declining. To the rest...The Left..far left takes perverse pleasure in our demise....I'm not saying this based on the article but alot of other things I've read.  JB had a pretty good list..but to change that...well most of it would end up "offending" somebody. I don't agre with all of it.."classim in the Military" meaning what..other then that not bad. I don't agree about the Human Rights abuses unless u mean in total since 1992 or so. If ur pissed at Bush u have to be pissed in how out of control janet Reno was.

Interesting.  No one here is blaming you HH6.  If you didnt vote repub,then its not youre fault...that is true.
As for putting blame on bush, its because his whole administration has shown lawlessness and lack of intelligence.  Its not your fault.

Youve got a weird veiw of the left...Again, matters arent exposed to be superior, they are exposed so we may deal with them...whats so hard to understand?

Again what does it profit the left to want the country in shambles????     They want success in a civil way...it doesnt have to be a hater session....thats to hard on you.

Its kinda sad that you put so much effort trying to hold up the "Titanic"....

Take a breath , relax, no ones out to get you, stop listening to hannity and limbaugh, they just get you worked up over nothing....