Author Topic: 9/11 Home Video  (Read 4035 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: 9/11 Home Video
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 07:06:55 AM »
cant they link it to who placed the options??? or is that a dumb question, (sorry i dont and never traded in shares)

There have been some very interesting links made. One particularly compelling picture was drawn by former police officer and investigator Michael Ruppert. This was the man that investigated alledged CIA involvement in cocaine traffiking. He is also the former publisher of 'From the Wilderness'. There is a google video out there where he lays out his case and names names. Not sure what he's up to now. I heard he had to make a rather hasty exit from the country in order to preserve his life, ...but his website is at http://www.copvcia.com

OK found the link to the page http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_09_01_krongard.html

The dots are easier to connect in the google video though and he lays out a graphic visual presentation of his evidence
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 08:06:38 AM »
Okay, I found the Google Video wherein Michael Ruppert lays out his case.

It's a long one, ...but he's pretty thorough from start to finish.

The Truth & Lies of 9-11
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 08:14:00 AM »
it all comes down to this...

there is a great deal of evidence out there which makes it sound like others knew about 911 ahead of time, or helped stifle its investigation.  there is a great deal of evidence that the 'official story' isn't technically feasible.  and, there's a lot of new witness testimoney which points to bombs being used to bring down the towers.

in a few years (as was the case with pearl harbor and JFK), there will be a second investigation, once those who were in power at the time of th event have retired and are no longer able to stifle it.  Since the white house had the most to gain from 911 (using terror card to win elections and get legislation/spending they want), certainly they cannot be an objective investigator of the event.  Just as Johnson couldn't investigate JFK fairly, just like FDR couldn't investigate Pearl Harbor fairly.

however, once bush retires and another admin gets in, we'll likely see more congressman come fwd with bills to re-open 911.  and we already know that 2/3 of americans polled want a new investigation, and historically, these big events are investigated later.

so all we can do it watch, and vote for ppl who want to investigate it.  it'll be a moot point - we'll own afghanistan and iraq, the goal of 911 - but it'll be nice for the victims, and for america so we don't fall for the BS again.

So either you want an investigation, or you don't.  It won't happen tomorrow, but it will happen eventually. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 08:30:17 AM »
but it'll be nice for the victims, and for america so we don't fall for the BS again.

Wasn't that what investigations into Pearl Harbour, the Gulf of Tonkin & WaterGate were supposed to produce?  :'(
w

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 08:36:24 AM »

Hi Jaguar, you annoying cunnt, when did you come back?

240, there are private rights of action available for people who were hurt by the supposed shorting of the stocks. They should have filed before the SoL ran out on them, and then they could have had their full investigation by impartial courts. I'm sure they did this, as it's a very easy case to make. Goat "smart money" boy can tell you all about this I'm sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »
Wasn't that what investigations into Pearl Harbour, the Gulf of Tonkin & WaterGate were supposed to produce?  :'(

that was before the internet.

people knew what their 6 PM NBC news told them to know.

Today, once a person realizes they have been blatently lied to by their TV... well, they turn to other news sources.  They'll still watch MSM, but they'll be aware there is more info out there.  MSM can try to 'manage' a story, but often irgnoring it is impossible.  If 911 had happened in 1970, there wouldn't have been a 911 truth movement, because they wouldn't have been able to share the videos, no blogging, and then news wouldn't have had to cover it to manage it.

weird struggle coming up now... battle between sheep and truth.  It's a propaganda war, conducted by people with smiles.  Pretty hilarious, yet sad at the same time.  I don't see how anyone can look at the BBC reporter standing in front of WTC7, talking about how it collapsed, and not wonder who wrote her script for her...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
240, there are private rights of action available for people who were hurt by the supposed shorting of the stocks. They should have filed before the SoL ran out on them, and then they could have had their full investigation by impartial courts. I'm sure they did this, as it's a very easy case to make. Goat "smart money" boy can tell you all about this I'm sure.

I don't see the stocks as a smoking gun - but they are important, as it shows it was *likely* that some group of investors knew these 4 companies would have a very bad week.  Interrogating them might lead to the source of this "hot lead", who could have been someone with foreknowledge.

If there are more than 19 pricks responsible for 911 happening, you'd want to know, wouldn't you calmus?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 08:43:48 AM »
I don't see the stocks as a smoking gun - but they are important, as it shows it was *likely* that some group of investors knew these 4 companies would have a very bad week.  Interrogating them might lead to the source of this "hot lead", who could have been someone with foreknowledge.

If there are more than 19 pricks responsible for 911 happening, you'd want to know, wouldn't you calmus?

Well, they should have filed then.  One of the "lib-friendly" courts would have been glad to investigate.

I'm sure there were more than 19 pricks involved.

I was also promised Bin Laden's head on a stake.....some things you just get used to, I suppose.

Can we ban the annoying cunnt from here? THanks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »
Well, they should have filed then.  One of the "lib-friendly" courts would have been glad to investigate.

I'm sure there were more than 19 pricks involved.

That's what odd to me.

I'm not saying you- but some people here - joelocal for example - have said that any kind of investigation into 911 is "liberal".  I don't understand that.  3000 dead people, and no complete crime investigation.  Wanting to see if there are any more terrorists on the loose is the MOST American thing you could do.

For some reason, people see interest in finding out who else was involved with 911 as hating on Bush.  I don't get that.