Author Topic: Are real men a dying breed?  (Read 8804 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Are real men a dying breed?
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »

I think you have spammed the forums enough with pics of that idiot.  ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get off of his dick for crying out loud!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 01:25:04 PM »
I don't need tips for "being a man" hahaha..unbelievable...y our comments suggest otherwise for yourself, however..don't generalize this as a "Guido" thing..it's the 18-28 males who think it's "cute" to side with women all the fckin time and enjoy contributing to the "dumbing down" of men..get with the program...by the way, I don't drink beer to "be a man"..just terrible

I'll generalize as I please. I don't really bother too much with them, so I can't put them in any age range, or bother with their characteristics.  ::)

Stark is some moron with a tribal tattoo.. He's a part of the problem.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »
props to "Stark"......he is one of only a few who get it! Wise up mr. Jockey...or, are you one of those pussies in the pics? ::)

The topic wasn't even of his own creation. He copied and pasted it here from somewhere else without giving any sort of credit.

If you knew anything, you'd know that Stark could not type anything remotely close to that.. lol His topics mostly consists of pictures and youtube videos.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
What really pisses me off is that althought the metrosexual phase is over, there are still lingering issues associated with it.  I am not an overly hairy guy, but, wow... SHOCKER, i do have hair on my chest.  I was wearing a button down tshirt with the top two buttons indone and you could see a bit of my chest hair and these girls i was out with laughed, pointed and said "hey, is this the 70's... where's your medallion?"  I laughed it off cuz i have a girlfriend and could give two fucks about how these sluts feel about my chest hair, but it just made me give pause to think about when testosterone started being an issue.  Like now... chix get intimidated by guys who work out and are bigger guys.  Now, i don't look like a musclehead, but its obvious i work out.  I would  think that 20 years ago, my look would have been more appealing than it is now.  My girlfriend (she of intelligence and worldliness) likes the fact that i am a man.  She likes that i have muscle and she likes that she feels safe with me.  She believes in sexual diversity... that straight men should be straight men and straight women should be straight women. SHe could care less about gays, she has tons of gay friends but doesn't include them in the immasculation of the male sex being discussed here.  

I rememember when they changed the look of the BRAWNY paper towel man/mascot/logo... they removed his mustache.  that was the fucking GAYEST (not gay sexualy, btu the modern use of the word) thing ever and ironic because they were trying to appeal to the modern straight woman, even though the modern gays have more mustaches than any sexual party- i would imagine.

By forcing males to respond to the current female preferences the fashion and makeup/cosmetic/toiletries industries are making men buy more products.  This is their ultimate economic goal.  If men feel they need nair to be preferred by women... there's nair for men to buy.   If they need hair dye to cover their grey hair, they'll buy it.  Its all part of an economic plan to get men to buy more useless crap and spend more money... which is exactly why you see all the ads depicting men as fat, worthless, stupid, sex crazed, ugly pieces of crap.  Its not to appease women, its to frighten men into thinking they need to conform to be everything the men in those commercials are not. The bottom line is always money.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
What really pisses me off is that althought the metrosexual phase is over, there are still lingering issues associated with it.  I am not an overly hairy guy, but, wow... SHOCKER, i do have hair on my chest.  I was wearing a button down tshirt with the top two buttons indone and you could see a bit of my chest hair and these girls i was out with laughed, pointed and said "hey, is this the 70's... where's your medallion?"  I laughed it off cuz i have a girlfriend and could give two fucks about how these sluts feel about my chest hair, but it just made me give pause to think about when testosterone started being an issue.  Like now... chix get intimidated by guys who work out and are bigger guys.  Now, i don't look like a musclehead, but its obvious i work out.  I would  think that 20 years ago, my look would have been more appealing than it is now.  My girlfriend (she of intelligence and worldliness) likes the fact that i am a man.  She likes that i have muscle and she likes that she feels safe with me.  She believes in sexual diversity... that straight men should be straight men and straight women should be straight women. SHe could care less about gays, she has tons of gay friends but doesn't include them in the immasculation of the male sex being discussed here.  

I rememember when they changed the look of the BRAWNY paper towel man/mascot/logo... they removed his mustache.  that was the fucking GAYEST (not gay sexualy, btu the modern use of the word) thing ever and ironic because they were trying to appeal to the modern straight woman, even though the modern gays have more mustaches than any sexual party- i would imagine.

By forcing males to respond to the current female preferences the fashion and makeup/cosmetic/toiletries industries are making men buy more products.  This is their ultimate economic goal.  If men feel they need nair to be preferred by women... there's nair for men to buy.   If they need hair dye to cover their grey hair, they'll buy it.  Its all part of an economic plan to get men to buy more useless crap and spend more money... which is exactly why you see all the ads depicting men as fat, worthless, stupid, sex crazed, ugly pieces of crap.  Its not to appease women, its to frighten men into thinking they need to conform to be everything the men in those commercials are not. The bottom line is always money.

He, he - your post proofs that brain damage and weightlifting are not related matters  8)
You're right - the chest hair thing is simply pathetic... though I keep it short - for me.
Most hotties prefer their man manly. Women with less sex-appeal often prefer a man that's equally sex-less... birds of one feather just flock together...

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »
He, he - your post proofs that brain damage and weightlifting are not related matters  8)
You're right - the chest hair thing is simply pathetic... though I keep it short - for me.
Most hotties prefer their man manly. Women with less sex-appeal often prefer a man that's equally sex-less... birds of one feather just flock together...

fuck man, my chest hair is light and sparse, i'm no jungle by any means.  and yeah, these chix weren't particularly attractive ( the girlfriends of some buddies).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »
Bitches be crazy

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »
In all seriousness, many believe that it has to do with males being raised in one parent households, and the parent is usually the mother.

The males become feminized. Political correctness hasn't helped.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »
men, like women, evolve.

but no, real men are very much around. it's mostly youngsters (-25) that want to glam themselves up, as women of the same are are more into the media, where it's glitz and glamour, thus fall for these types of 'media-looking' people. women of older age are more experienced and want a man who looks like he's been around the tracks - a 'real man' (aka scruffy looking man). but if u dress and talk well, u can get any woman u want. dont be jealous of these new age guys.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »
:D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2008, 01:28:43 AM »
men, like women, evolve.

Is it really evolving?

Seems like it's going in the opposite direction.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »
Someone wanted a real man?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2008, 03:12:11 AM »
Nasser has bigger muscles than Chabal

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »
Is it really evolving?

Seems like it's going in the opposite direction.

how so?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2008, 05:33:25 AM »

Chabal has a bigger Salary than Nasser.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2008, 05:52:51 AM »
The topic wasn't even of his own creation. He copied and pasted it here from somewhere else without giving any sort of credit.

If you knew anything, you'd know that Stark could not type anything remotely close to that.. lol His topics mostly consists of pictures and youtube videos.

ehh I wrote that? aren't there enough spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes to make it mine?
Now go fuck off sand nigg!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2008, 06:14:09 AM »

I hope so, but what has he accomplished when compared to Chabal?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2008, 06:26:45 AM »

I think you have spammed the forums enough with pics of that idiot.  ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get off of his dick for crying out loud!

Chabal will kill you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
I hope so, but what has he accomplished when compared to Chabal?

He's accomplished being recognized as one of the best of all time at his sport. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »
Chabal has a bigger Salary than Nasser.

So is this a bodybuilding forum or a wealth forum?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2008, 04:31:00 PM »

The latter ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2008, 08:50:20 PM »

chabal isnt a bber.

hope this helps.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »
R.I.P Chabal :(
No doubt about it...

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 12:31:22 AM »
I know this is a long text but....

Damn I’m so sick of how men are portrait......

....i stopped reading at "portrait"

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2008, 06:23:24 AM »
:o

Who is this 12 years old girl with milk all over her face?