Author Topic: Are real men a dying breed?  (Read 8783 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Are real men a dying breed?
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:21:50 AM »
I know this is a long text but....

Damn I’m so sick of how men are portrait these days.
There is a lot of talk about equality of both sexes and some people go fucking nuts as soon as there is something they deem to be “anti woman or sexist” but most of these so called moral crusaders  have no Problem with  how TV advertisement portrays men these days.
In short if you watch advertisement a little closer with open eyes you will find out pretty fast that most of us men are portrait lazy, sexmad football loving beerdrinking, incompetent assholes who have no interest apart from sex, Sport (only on TV) we are fat bald and drink too much and the once that don’t fall into that particular category are usually labelled as being gay.
She: Wow look how good that guy looks… Another woman: He must be gay, or he is probably gay.
Take Sex in the city for example, I had the mixed pleasure to watch the show a couple of times since (naturally) my wife thought of it (at first) pretty funny but you only
Have to watch it for a short amount of time and you realize pretty quick that EVERY man has somehow a HUGE fault, in fact the main theme of the show and overall message
Is that all these girls are unable to find the right man and simply because each of the men in the show have in one way or the other a huge physical or mental Problem.
I know a lot of men think I’m nuts but I think that this particular show has hurt us men in so many ways it should be banned, and in fact think of the same show just reverse the sexes… what do you
Think how long the show could be aired if Samantha would be a men with the name of Paul and he and his friend would discuss how fucking shit this bitch was in bed and that she didn’t want
To swallow and so forth? You guessed right there is no way anybody would bring such a show on TV because they know they would fight a losing battle.
IMHO we have “lost” what we (men) are really about in the first place  and I’m not talking about being macho and treating our “bitches” bad.
Here is ONE THING what I believe a man should be.

A man has to be strong, I know a lot of woman don’t believe it and I blame these fucking pussies (see pictures attached) in most parts for it but you can be a man and be strong, mentally and physically.
A lot has to do with Character what you do what you say and how you react to different scenarios, is there a better compliment than your woman/girl saying to you… I feel save with you?
Seriously doesn’t such a comment of your partner makes you feel much better than… Wow you look good today? And there is a reason for it, we ARE (and I know some butch lesbian men hating c unt would go apeshit over this ) Protectors, we are meant to be the Lions of the pack, we are meant to protect, physically protect the Clan.
And there is nothing ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with that what so ever.
But in today’s time (and here we come back to the painful reality) the media portrays men in most cases as some sexual frustrated metro sexual thinking skinny whiny  bitch, were did the Marlboro man go? Did he take a vacation?
I’m tired of hearing woman say: All men are assholes, all men think with their dick or woman are better drivers better in school better rational thinking and so forth.
I’m tired of woman who want to become the first female priests and courts that rule in favour of woman when it comes down to the kids.
I’m tired to be blamed for centuries of woman who have been treated bad for whatever reason there was.
I’m tired of being portrait a chauvinistic prick simply because I don’t have a vagina.

I’m a man I’m strong and I’m god damn proud of it.

Stark out

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: Are real men a dying breed?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 06:25:29 AM »
translation: Any bottom bears looking to be dominated.
The Number 2 in Scranton

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 06:26:37 AM »
Brent  Harvey Jr.is a real man!!

1.Fighter
2.Man of the cloth
3.Intellectual
4.Businessman
Spirit of Truth

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 06:28:28 AM »
fellas if you would take this shit a little more seruious that you would notice that we
are getting fucked over and not in a good way.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
These guys could be in a flock sea gulls video!!
Spirit of Truth

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 06:29:38 AM »
the only reason why the whole equality of sexes thing started was because of the demise of "real man"....if it hadn't happended we'd just slap our bitches back into place everytime they start talking bout equality, like they used to do for over 1800 years all over the world ;)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 06:30:37 AM »
fellas if you would take this shit a little more seruious that you would notice that we
are getting fucked over and not in a good way.

These bitches are an embarrassment to man for sure!! They are true waste of skin!!
Spirit of Truth

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 06:34:13 AM »
translation: Any bottom bears looking to be dominated.

ROFL
Here comes the money shot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »

These bitches are an embarrassment to man for sure!! They are true waste of skin!!

But these are the extreme cases, look around you, how many buddies do you have that
have no issue with saying that they think a man should be strong (for excample) most shy away from
that statement, because society lables them straight away as machos.
And in todays times and with the general pussification of males you are supposed to be more woman than men.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 06:40:25 AM »
the only reason why the whole equality of sexes thing started was because of the demise of "real man"....if it hadn't happended we'd just slap our bitches back into place everytime they start talking bout equality, like they used to do for over 1800 years all over the world ;)

Here is the kick in the nuts my friend, there was much much muuuuch more equality back 1800 years back, the woman role in society or better clans was very very important, she was the life giver look at pagan gods, the most important most loved and worshipped pagand god was a godess, why is it called mother nature and mother earth.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 06:41:46 AM »
It's just a trend - which mostly targets the younger audience.
And it helps the fags to find their style... imagine what they would do without a group/cliche to hold on... most bimales would be lost - so...
- spiked hair
- (fake)tan -> reverse diarrhea
- Übergangzzzta -> still wearing diapers
- bi-curious -> to appear cool to the 14-18 old menstruation bags
- MMA proficient - venting aggression because of epic inner fruityness and being lost in todays twisted world

Trend, but not taking over - today anything goes.
Additionally we live in a world of specialization - the many average keep getting worse, the few good keep getting better.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 06:44:03 AM »
But these are the extreme cases, look around you, how many buddies do you have that
have no issue with saying that they think a man should be strong (for excample) most shy away from
that statement, because society lables them straight away as machos.
And in todays times and with the general pussification of males you are supposed to be more woman than men.
Good points Stark, but constantly complaining/whining about it is part of the problem, too. Just be yourself, damn it. Who cares what people think or how you feel you're being portrayed. Man up, Oprah.   8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 06:46:48 AM »
Good points Stark, but constantly complaining/whining about it is part of the problem, too. Just be yourself, damn it. Who cares what people think or how you feel you're being portrayed. Man up, Oprah.   8)

Exactly!!!
Stark -> throw back some HelloKitty-Forte(TM) and relax taking a bath in honeybee-milk.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 06:49:54 AM »

It simply pisses me off, I cannot help it but getting extremly pissed off if I see shit like that.
Or hear from another butch lesbian wannabe man hater that she is getting all offended by
a sexy underwear ad.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »
Looks like all these photos of these guys are in the same club? Must be a gay bar somewhere...

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 06:51:21 AM »
I blame the parents for these abominations. Free credit card reign and coddling these fags.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 06:54:17 AM »
I blame the parents for these abominations. Free credit card reign and coddling these fags.

there is no doubt that we (including females) are spoiled lazy and soft.
You just need to take a look at the people born around 1920 or earlier, they are tough.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 07:00:21 AM »
there is no doubt that we (including females) are spoiled lazy and soft.
You just need to take a look at the people born around 1920 or earlier, they are tough.

They had to be tough - big difference.
Today it's raining milk and noodles... one can concentrate on bullshit... like reading books, metrosexuality and feminazism.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 07:07:10 AM »
Actually, slowly but surely these guys are being phased out thank God. I guess they finally realized how fucking stupid they looked.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 07:23:47 AM »
Actually, slowly but surely these #### are being phased out thank God. I guess they finally realized how fucking stupid they looked.

You sure about that? The more I dig the more I get disgusted

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 07:32:32 AM »
Bad spelling/grammar aside that was actually a good post!

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:58 AM »
Great post

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 07:36:38 AM »
Bad spelling/grammar aside that was actually a good post!

I'm fucking German you fucking smelly c unt...

:D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 07:37:48 AM »
I'm fucking German you fucking smelly c unt...

Oh yeah, I forgot you are only a foreigner, sorry bro!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 07:37:58 AM »
another awesome bodybuilding related thread started by "stark". ::)