Author Topic: Another hard core bodybuilder banned from mass-market gym  (Read 4042 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Another hard core bodybuilder banned from mass-market gym
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »
A guy got banned in a gym (my hometown) because he kept going in the public jacuzzi/whirl pool and taking his shorts and underwear off.  Thw whirlpool wasnt in either the mens or the womens locker room but in the public paret of the gym next to some equipment.

This guy was in his 40s, bad mustache with thick glasses. Hed just be sitting in there naked, and someone would get creeped out and go tell the gym owner.  After two or three warnings they banned the guy.

;D

That is a great story hahahahahaha. So did the guy have fully punped johnson when he sat there or what ...oh and did his glasses steam up as he stared acorss the tub ? LOL

The best one I every heard was big hvy wt juicemonkey got banned from agym for FARTING at woman.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »
Shirts suck ???  ;D
A

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »
The owner of the last gym I trained at used to get mad at me for not be social with the other members.  I never realized I had to be.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 12:37:37 AM »
Maybe the owner just gets tired of roided up douchebags walking around the gym like they own the place. ;)  Slamming weights so people notice them and flexing their overnight muscle gains every chance they get. ::)
N

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
Maybe the owner just gets tired of roided up douchebags walking around the gym like they own the place. ;)  Slamming weights so people notice them and flexing their overnight muscle gains every chance they get. ::)

I've never understood why some people get mad about dropping DBs.  At the first gym I ever trained at it was almost encouraged.  If you didn't break a DB every now and again you weren't respected. 

highlander

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »
He wasnt even a member - paying for a casual visit and for $10 who wouldnt be a dickhead in there.
But seriously this gym should change it name - lifestyle 2000? Huh its 2000 and fucking 8!!!! Only in nz.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 03:28:43 AM »
I've never understood why some people get mad about dropping DBs.  At the first gym I ever trained at it was almost encouraged.  If you didn't break a DB every now and again you weren't respected. 

You can't be serious. 

The one piece DB I can see dropping (maybe)

But dropping the DB's with plates is just fucking disrespectful.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »
would it be disrespectful to sit in a public whirlpool naked and stare at female gym members ?

The guy always acted like the gym owner was being unreasonable, that he was doing absolutely nothing wrong and the gym owner must be crazy.

;D