Author Topic: Why does Cutler always look like a regular bb offstage!  (Read 1234 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Why does Cutler always look like a regular bb offstage!
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
I think he just look like a regular bb'er when looking at pictures from expos, seminar etc despite he is one of the biggest pros??!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Why does Cutler always look like a regular bb offstage!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »
I think he just look like a regular bb'er when looking at pictures from expos, seminar etc despite he is one of the biggest pros??!!

maybe you don't know how anabolic steroids work  ???
its comin today

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 11:32:34 AM »

that's not lee priest

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »
bodybuilding is about peaking a few times a year just like a sprinter for example
Z

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »
Yeah I know, but even near a contest he never impress when u see him at the expo pics...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

I live here in Vegas down the street from Jay. 
Believe me, when he walks through Costco or Whole foods, you exactly know that he is a pro.
Most are all show no go!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »
true Jay always looks great, clean cut.  He is one pro who has very little or no side effects from gear. I think that has a lot to do with making a champion. The guys that get gyno and lose their hair, acne, never go as far as the ones that don't.  makes sense actually.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »
true Jay always looks great, clean cut.  He is one pro who has very little or no side effects from gear. I think that has a lot to do with making a champion. The guys that get gyno and lose their hair, acne, never go as far as the ones that don't.  makes sense actually.

Absolutely, he already had a big chin in kindergarten!

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »
When you say seminars are you referring to the one you see in from Jay to Z. He does look small there infact he says it numerous times threw the video. He looked that way because he was on the road for over 2 weeks and was lucky to eat 3 times a day as opposed to his normal 12. Catch him when he is fully loaded and he will blow your mind the man in the biggest 5'7 guy in history. Well thats just a guess but hes damn big.