Author Topic: Vote McCain in as GOP and you might as well be voting for Obama/Clinton...  (Read 498 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
With many conservative Republicans denouncing McCain in the background McCain has the confidence to say things like this:

“Oh, they’ll rally behind me,” he said. “Most Republicans respect the process, most Republicans say ‘he’s the nominee of our party … I’m going to get behind our candidate to make sure a Democrat doesn’t come in.’ It’s a fairly natural evolution.”

Yes… require your wavering supporters to support you, not based on the issues, but on your ability to lose to a Democrat by less votes than your nearest GOP competitor. If Republicans REALLY don’t want a Democrat to win, then there is a clear choice. He’s even the most Republican and conservative left in the race if you compare him to Reagan rather than George Bush. Pssst… his name is Ron Paul. As a Republican do you want the party to be overtaken by big spending Republicans like McCain, who is George Bush the third?

Your choice to make:

Choice 1: Republican President Ron Paul, prosperous economy, non-interventionist foreign policy. Will you concede the foreign policy difference? If Republicans rally behind Ron Paul he could be a juggernaut against either of Hillary or Obama. When you stop laughing you’ll realize that I’m right. He will steal Democratic votes on the war issue alone. The polls of him running as an independent prove this.

Choice 2: Clinton/Obama President, bigger government, higher taxes, socialized medicine, status quo foreign policy with a bent towards getting out of Iraq.

Choice 3: McCain President… oh nevermind. He can’t win against either Obama or Hillary according to the polls and conservatives are talking about voting for the Democrat if he gets the GOP nomination. So by choosing this option you are actually choosing number 2.

Yes GOP voters, the answer to your 2008 election conundrum is none other than the man you have marginalized and laughed at for most of the campaign. Don’t worry, he doesn’t hold grudges. He will welcome your support. Just don’t wait much longer. There isn’t much time left to rally behind the only true conservative left in the race: Ron Paul.

I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Vote McCain in as GOP and you might as well be voting for Obama/Clinton...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »
In Alabama McCain told the crowd America was safer because of American troops in Iraq.

People STILL think that this third world, sand pit had something to do with 9/11. Osama, if  alive is not even discussed anymore. Are the people suffering from amnesia?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Vote McCain in as GOP and you might as well be voting for Obama/Clinton...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
My God you both are stupid... Thank our lucky stars we have god fearing leaders like G W Bush to protect us from your kind..... Just a little rough patch here, , Stay the course boys....
Dismissed...

Hey Trap,,,, Why dont you renounce your citizenship and become Korean?
Lot of good things going for them there...
Like the prospect of being overrun.