Author Topic: If Hilary select Wes Clark as her running mate...  (Read 588 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If Hilary select Wes Clark as her running mate...
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:36:29 PM »
Does it completely hurt McCain's chances?

his platform is "I know the military, I was a POW".  Well, clark served a lot longer, at higher levels, and has worldwide connections.  He's very credible and would give the ticket military foreign policy experience.

Plus... we all know bill and hilary are/were domestic presidents.... bill fixed the homefront, turned around the economy.  The only complaint is that he got a BJ, and let the military slip.  Imagine the promise of hilary fixing the homefront while wes clark kept the world in line. 

It could undermine his chances at winning.  he doesn't want to compare military records.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: If Hilary select Wes Clark as her running mate...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 11:37:29 PM »
Does it completely hurt McCain's chances?

his platform is "I know the military, I was a POW".  Well, clark served a lot longer, at higher levels, and has worldwide connections.  He's very credible and would give the ticket military foreign policy experience.

Plus... we all know bill and hilary are/were domestic presidents.... bill fixed the homefront, turned around the economy.  The only complaint is that he got a BJ, and let the military slip.  Imagine the promise of hilary fixing the homefront while wes clark kept the world in line. 

It could undermine his chances at winning.  he doesn't want to compare military records.

Your grammar needs improvement son.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: If Hilary select Wes Clark as her running mate...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »
it's late, i'm tying fast while eating.  i could do it correctly but it would take twice as long.