Author Topic: Would you have the IFBB pros here and no ability to bash them(censorship) or...?  (Read 1000 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Would you have the IFBB pros here and no ability to bash them or would you have no IFBB pros here and no censorship (daily pro bashing, and the old ways of Getbig)?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Would you have the IFBB pros here and no ability to bash them or...?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 06:51:30 AM »
I would like it if Nasser came. Not so interested in the others and their lies and snake oil.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
I think Avidan should let Nasser come on here and that people who simply insult with lies and bile spewing propaganda should be edited out of his threads or made to stay away.

We want to talk to and have Nasser here but he would not come to debate with the unwashed and unemployed malcontents who live in their grandma's basement. He doesn't need to have his time wasted by the likes of that shower of shit.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Would you have the IFBB pros here and no ability to bash them or...?
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 07:57:31 AM »
I would like it if Nasser came.

In your mouth?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
I think Avidan should let Nasser come on here and that people who simply insult with lies and bile spewing propaganda should be edited out of his threads or made to stay away.

We want to talk to and have Nasser here but he would not come to debate with the unwashed and unemployed malcontents who live in their grandma's basement. He doesn't need to have his time wasted by the likes of that shower of shit.

Why doesn't Nasser just start posting on getbig???
just not good enough

m8

• Getbig V
Why doesn't Nasser just start posting on getbig???

He does.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Nas, Dillett and Ronnie would be cool and Rockeeeeeel is always welcome  8)