Author Topic: When wives and girlfriends get F-A-T !!!!!!  (Read 14360 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
When wives and girlfriends get F-A-T !!!!!!
« on: February 02, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
too often women in secure relationships put on a tonne of fat

for guys who's wives and girlfriends get fat, how many would tell her to lose weight or just say nothing?

can love really keep a man interested when there is zero sexual attraction?

if there are no kids in the picture, I doubt many would stick around - I probably wouldn't

spinnis

Re: When wives and girlfriends get F-A-T !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
Say something?

I would kick her the fuck out..

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »
It depends on how fat she gets.I like a woman with curves, so thickness is my sickness,lol.Sometimes girl are to skinny, and when they put on 15-20 lbs , they start getting nice hips, a bubble butt, and thick legs.Look at Mariah Carey when she puts on 15lbs, it goes in all the right places.There is nothing wrong with a woman with curves, F.A.T. Fabulous and Thick, lol.Big Poppa J Those girls posted is that picture are just plain flat out fat ass slobs.
There is nothing worse then a "tick body, you know a girl who gets really fat in the middle of her body, and she has fat skinny arms, and skinny  but fat legs.To the point she looks like a blood sucking "tick' on a dog that has a huge body, and tiny little legs from drinking to much blood, lol

Paul Allen

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 10:18:17 AM »
unfortunately, the trickery of the woman causes her to have kids first, then get fat.  that way you can't leave her.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 10:22:17 AM »
If her titties get bigger but she doesn't get toooo fat, I'd be grateful :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
unfortunately, the trickery of the woman causes her to have kids first, then get fat.  that way you can't leave her.

my friend you words are the truth

so many women have used "baby fat" excuse, it is a time honored tradition

and then it is too late to leave..."man trap 101"
Here comes the money shot

Paul Allen

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 10:25:31 AM »

naturally.

if girls like pam anderson, demi moore and britney spears can pop clen for a few weeks after pregnancy, why can't other women?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »
On top of being a mass of jiggling lard, the lack of willpower is sickening. I couldn't stand for it.
~

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »
also, heavens forbid that you mention that she gained a few pounds

then you are an insensitive animal...my ex would get upset if the evil word "exercise" came up.. ::)

her diets usually last in between meals

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »

There should be a statute of limitations on that excuse of, say, 18 months. After the time is up, that sh!t don't fly anymore.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
the trick is never marry, never have a gf

if you dont understand this you deserve everything you get
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »
There should be a statute of limitations on that excuse of, say, 18 months. After the time is up, that sh!t don't fly anymore.

dude...women stick together...try telling a woman that she will say something like "it is hard pushing a 10 watermellon through your virgina, you wouldn't understand you are a man.  Give her a little time, also after giving birth she has to raise the kid which is a 24/7 job..so what  if she can't find the to exercise"

my friend, it is a lost cause

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
You got to train them early on, thats what I did with my wife. Let them know you go to the gym to look good for them and for yourself. That if they turn into a disgusting fatbody that you will have no problem getting with the local gym hottie. Thats what I did years ago with mine and she hits the gym more than me now and looks damn good to. Women are ALL psychology, got to get in their heads and plant the seeds.... ;)

Paul Allen

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 10:38:43 AM »
i agree with Pegasus.

there's no fighting it.  the options are to cheat, abandon her, or kill yourself.

not options: her exercising, you telling her to lose weight (or you'll end up on Oprah with her crying next to you).

a tried and true method which i was an idiot for not following is to look at her mother.  if after a couple of kids and a few years she still looks ok, then marry her.

Paul Allen

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 10:39:59 AM »
You got to train them early on, thats what I did with my wife. Let them know you go to the gym to look good for them and for yourself. That if they turn into a disgusting fatbody that you will have no problem getting with the local gym hottie. Thats what I did years ago with mine and she hits the gym more than me now and looks damn good to. Women are ALL psychology, got to get in their heads and plant the seeds.... ;)

i'm trying this method this weekend.  i'm going shopping with the wife, just so we don't end up with a bag of chicken breasts for me and "healthy soups" , kudos bars and pasta (again).

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
It depends on how fat she gets.I like a woman with curves, so thickness is my sickness,lol.Sometimes girl are to skinny, and when they put on 15-20 lbs , they start getting nice hips, a bubble butt, and thick legs.Look at Mariah Carey when she puts on 15lbs, it goes in all the right places.There is nothing wrong with a woman with curves, F.A.T. Fabulous and Thick, lol.Big Poppa J Those girls posted is that picture are just plain flat out fat ass slobs.
There is nothing worse then a "tick body, you know a girl who gets really fat in the middle of her body, and she has fat skinny arms, and skinny  but fat legs.To the point she looks like a blood sucking "tick' on a dog that has a huge body, and tiny little legs from drinking to much blood, lol

I hear you, GetItOnNY - I like my women thick

once they put on weight that obscures their feminine shape tho, attraction PLUMETS

I always feel terrible for guys when I see them walking with their family and they have to slow the pace because their porker of a wife can't waddle fast enough to keep up

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 10:43:13 AM »
i agree with Pegasus.

there's no fighting it.  the options are to cheat, abandon her, or kill yourself.

not options: her exercising, you telling her to lose weight (or you'll end up on Oprah with her crying next to you).

a tried and true method which i was an idiot for not following is to look at her mother.  if after a couple of kids and a few years she still looks ok, then marry her.

I actually started a thread like this on the Women's forum. Even the chicks there admitted that there's nothing a guy can do. What you said about checking out her mother is on point. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 11:06:39 AM »

I told a  former female co-worker 3 years ago, that she will have kids and get fat and then complacent, just like a of black women do. She had a nice tight body too. She she said "No I won't, I'll show you." Soon after she joined a Gold's, and she keeps that body bangin' as hell too, she looks like one of those Jamaican dancehall girls now.

Another former co-worker of mine, if you even mention the portion she is eating, she will say, "are you calling me fat", even though, she is not...yet. She is thick, but   has everything in the right places, but...keept eating like she does now, she will be fat.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »
I told a  former female co-worker 3 years ago, that she will have kids and get fat and then complacent, just like a of black women do. She had a nice tight body too. She she said "No I won't, I'll show you." Soon after she joined a Gold's, and she keeps that body bangin' as hell too, she looks like one of those Jamaican dancehall girls now.

Another former co-worker of mine, if you even mention the portion she is eating, she will say, "are you calling me fat", even though, she is not...yet. She is thick, but   has everything in the right places, but...keept eating like she does now, she will be fat.

my friend, please don't turn this thread into a racial thing...I think that all men can agree this is across racial barriers.

1. You meet a girl, nice tight body
2. Get involved, she keeps the body tight but not as tight..signs
3. You get married and over night things change..the body is sloppy and gets eats icecream l24/7
4. As you start complaining and magically she gets pregnant
5. Start a thread on getbig about it.

Paul Allen

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 11:16:13 AM »
my friend, please don't turn this thread into a racial thing...I think that all men can agree this is across racial barriers.

3. You get married and over night things change..the body is sloppy and gets eats icecream l24/7

i've managed to keep biting my tongue so far whenever she puts on some clothes that used to fit and goes "god, i'm getting fat" then looks over at me , waiting for me to say something.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »
I actually started a thread like this on the Women's forum. Even the chicks there admitted that there's nothing a guy can do. What you said about checking out her mother is on point. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

link?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
tell her that her current lifestyle is unhealthy

the truth hurts but it needs to be said

if she can't handle it get a new girl

E
E

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
somebody remind me never to talk shit to "Made in Montana"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 12:10:53 PM »
i've managed to keep biting my tongue so far whenever she puts on some clothes that used to fit and goes "god, i'm getting fat" then looks over at me , waiting for me to say something.

dude...9/10 guys have that same experience

so we go food shopping..I tell her that I am getting some icecream..she bitches and complains that I shouldn't. 1 hour after getting home guess who is eating my icecream.

also ever noticed that they refuse to buy bigger jeans? this will do the "shimmy" or they jump up and down until the pants finally it is squeezed on

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

It is a racial/cultural thing. I see tons of women of all origins at my gym, but I almost never see black chicks. The last one was in like two weeks ago....and it is a pretty crowded gym.