Author Topic: Is this the fifth phase of Caliber solutions  (Read 826 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is this the fifth phase of Caliber solutions
« on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
I know we all see Vince Goodrums Myspace page, and it was definitely a charm.On his Myspace page he claims to make $45000-$60,000 a year,which isn't bad money.If you also look at his myspace page you will see in the picture I posted below,  behind Vince   looks to be a makeshift store.You see several diffrent  sports nutrition products, on some type of makeshift crooked shelving.Does he have a store with shelving in his apartment? Or his garage? Does the bee pollen pimp, really pimp his bee pollen to all his neighbors?
Is the make shift store in his apartment, the secret to the 5th phase of Caliber fitness? How many bottles of bee pollen does the bee pollen pimp actually have???????
My friends this man is a true genius, he created a store in his house so people don't have to leave there homes to get there supplements, they can just walk over to Vince's "CRIB".

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is this the fifth phase of Caliber solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »
I know we all see Vince Goodrums Myspace page, and it was definitely a charm.On his Myspace page he claims to make $45000-$60,000 a year,which isn't bad money.If you also look at his myspace page you will see in the picture I posted below,  behind Vince   looks to be a makeshift store.You see several diffrent  sports nutrition products, on some type of makeshift crooked shelving.Does he have a store with shelving in his apartment? Or his garage? Does the bee pollen pimp, really pimp his bee pollen to all his neighbors?
Is the make shift store in his apartment, the secret to the 5th phase of Caliber fitness? How many bottles of bee pollen does the bee pollen pimp actually have?
My friends this man is a true genius, he created a store in his house so people don't have to leave there homes to get there supplements, they can just walk over to Vince's "CRIB".

Paul Allen

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »
move over bb.com.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
Actually this is the fifth phase