Author Topic: Huge Crowd in Denver Goes Berserk for Ron Paul - Great Speech Historic possibly  (Read 2804 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

amazing

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
absolutely fabulous!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
HOLY SHIT!  Is that Ron Paul or audio from the Beatles arriving in America :D That's a passionate following!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
too bad the MSM won't give Paul the time of day.

From what I've gathered he's winning delegates and that's all that matters. CNN/Fox etc, only show predicted delegates based on a poll. We won't find out the actual results for some time. Ron has a grassroots following that is huge, they are spreading the message and they are aware of what is really important to win the election.

The media is digging it's own hole, after seeing how they control who gets to say what, when, I don't even pay any attention to them anymore.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Hmmm...Ron Paul again.  Who is he?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Hi my name is calmus and I'm extremly uninformed, so when I finally found out about the Ron Paul revolution my head nearly exploded!

Ron Paul's message of truth can do that.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
It's a good thing I didn't find out then. I certainly dont want my head to explode.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hmmm...Ron Paul again.  Who is he?
He has come to deliver us from Hell's Bull Laiden Haven ;)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It is crazy how this thing has grown.

I am so glad to see so many that are disgusted with our current government.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It is crazy how this thing has grown.

I am so glad to see so many that are disgusted with our current government.
It's hard for me to fathom how all these guys get such low approval ratings for several years now and when a voice of pure change comes along, he's only 5% in the polls.  Just seems odd to me.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
It's hard for me to fathom how all these guys get such low approval ratings for several years now and when a voice of pure change comes along, he's only 5% in the polls.  Just seems odd to me.

Actually, it is quite easy to figure out.

People are stupid.  The vast majority of the people in the US are absolutely stupid.  Stupid, not necessarily denoting low IQ or little to no education, but stupidity of not utilizing all the tools out there to be informed.  Stupid as by going about the daily grind of normal living..paying the mortgage, paying car loans, working, watching American Idol.  Stupid by voting with perception and opinion rather than hard facts and reason.

Never before in our history has the MSM been as weak as it is right now.  For those in the know, the MSM is quite laughable in it's news presentation.  The only good thing the MSM is good for is sports scores, weather reports, and traffic updates.  Anything else is not to be considered credible and will always have some sort of agenda.  Anyone who uses arguments and data taken from major news outlets without verifying the voracity of those reports should never, ever be taken seriously.  They should be laughed at and ridiculed.

Fuck the MSM.  It's the Information Age.  We have at our hands thousands of various news sources of which we can search and disseminate through.  We have youtube, blogs, foreign news agencies, muckrackers, camera phones, google earth, independant journalists, various small-time internet news agencies....all of these which must be utilized in order to understand the world.  Turn the television off.  Throw it out the window.  I got rid of mine near 6 months ago and feel literally liberated.  There is now a big, fake pot of flowers in it's place.  The library is great.  Books are great.  The internet is great.  I've refused to be forcefed my information so I now have a presence of mind to find the information for myself.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Turn the television off.  Throw it out the window.  I got rid of mine near 6 months ago and feel literally liberated.  There is now a big, fake pot of flowers in it's place.  The library is great.  Books are great.  The internet is great.  I've refused to be forcefed my information so I now have a presence of mind to find the information for myself.

Good for you!!

Now, the next step is to sell your suburban house and move to Wyoming or Montana, where you can really do your own thing, far, far, from the stupid crowd.  You can buy a couple more guns and a ton of canned goods, build some fallout shelters, maybe even marry another wife or two to propagate your enlightened genes....

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

People are stupid.  The vast majority of the people in the US are absolutely stupid.  Stupid, not necessarily denoting low IQ or little to no education, but stupidity of not utilizing all the tools out there to be informed.  Stupid as by going about the daily grind of normal living..paying the mortgage, paying car loans, working, watching American Idol.  Stupid by voting with perception and opinion rather than hard facts and reason.

Never before in our history has the MSM been as weak as it is right now.  For those in the know, the MSM is quite laughable in it's news presentation.  The only good thing the MSM is good for is sports scores, weather reports, and traffic updates.  Anything else is not to be considered credible and will always have some sort of agenda.  Anyone who uses arguments and data taken from major news outlets without verifying the voracity of those reports should never, ever be taken seriously.  They should be laughed at and ridiculed.

Fuck the MSM.  It's the Information Age.  We have at our hands thousands of various news sources of which we can search and disseminate through.  We have youtube, blogs, foreign news agencies, muckrackers, camera phones, google earth, independant journalists, various small-time internet news agencies....all of these which must be utilized in order to understand the world.  Turn the television off.  Throw it out the window.  I got rid of mine near 6 months ago and feel literally liberated.  There is now a big, fake pot of flowers in it's place.  The library is great.  Books are great.  The internet is great.  I've refused to be forcefed my information so I now have a presence of mind to find the information for myself.

Nice post.

I started reading real books a little over a year ago.  I recently had to buy a bookshelf because they were taking up all my table space.

It's amazing how much time you have if you turn off the TV.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

No football :-\ yikes. 

I like to still watch TV and balance it with everything I find in independent sources.  Plus with Dish you have like Free Speech TV which is a good source.  Once you start looking at all the sources, it's easy to call BS on specific things in the MSM right away.  But to many people get locked into one source like Fox or CNN.  Big mistake.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
No football :-\ yikes. 

I like to still watch TV and balance it with everything I find in independent sources.  Plus with Dish you have like Free Speech TV which is a good source.  Once you start looking at all the sources, it's easy to call BS on specific things in the MSM right away.  But to many people get locked into one source like Fox or CNN.  Big mistake.

You're not committed to knowledge like "JBGRAY"  You need to get your act together.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You're not committed to knowledge like "JBGRAY"  You need to get your act together.
yes Ms. Calmus

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

:)