Author Topic: nuclear war  (Read 2080 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
nuclear war
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:42:44 AM »

trab

• Getbig V
Re: nuclear war
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 05:02:46 AM »
I'm only really concerned about US service personell exposed to DU.
What we really need do is drop that neutron bomb and straighten out some things.

Hopefully McCain gets down to how to fight a real war.
He knows how to deal w/ tyrants.
No such thing as a PC war.

Bow yee down to the power of Corporate Military  America Berserker.
You are a dust speck.

Your lucky to have General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin and Alliant Tech to protect your weak worthless liberal ass.

Buy some GD and ATK on the next market meltdown and place a protective stop/limit sell order just above lower support. ;)  :D
http://www.atk.com/index.asp

THere, that IS actually a sound investment strategy!

Oh, I forgot Neuro's gona give you a "all-clear" call......  8)

On your Knees Liberals!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 05:30:37 AM »
I'm only really concerned about US service personell exposed to DU.
What we really need do is drop that neutron bomb and straighten out some things.

Hopefully McCain gets down to how to fight a real war.
He knows how to deal w/ tyrants.
No such thing as a PC war.

Bow yee down to the power of Corporate Military  America Berserker.
You are a dust speck.

Your lucky to have General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin and Alliant Tech to protect your weak worthless liberal ass.

Buy some GD and ATK on the next market meltdown and place a protective stop/limit sell order just above lower support. ;)  :D
http://www.atk.com/index.asp

THere, that IS actually a sound investment strategy!

Oh, I forgot Neuro's gona give you a "all-clear" call......  8)

On your Knees Liberals!

HOLY SHIT DUDE, You're a fucking psycho ::)  Guy, get this into perspective would you.  We're talking on a little political message board on a bodybuilding site.  I fucking know I'm a speck in the larger picture, do you ::)  You're one sick bastard when you don't care about innocent people killed.  What ever happend to keeping the women, children and babies out of it.  DU should be banned because our troops do get exposed to it and so do the innocent people this idiot administration is "liberating" oh brother ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:35:45 AM »
I care first and foremost about me and mine.
You should to, because there are forces that want to destroy and control you.
You are so fortunate and dont know it.
Thank God for those that look out for Liberals against their will.

Like Los Alamos and Langley and all the God fearing real men protecting your right to be wrong.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 05:44:46 AM »
I care first and foremost about me and mine.
You should to, because there are forces that want to destroy and control you.
You are so fortunate and dont know it.
Thank God for those that look out for Liberals against their will.

Like Los Alamos and Langley and all the God fearing real men protecting your right to be wrong.
Shuv it up your ass fuckhead.  I am vet too you fucking delusional douchebag.  I'll say whatever the fuck I want.  I support the military.  Every goddamned time I go into the voting booth and there is something for vets, I vote for it you prick.  You come right out of a comic book ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »

I'm a vet, too.

Most of the people in the military are idiots, but that's no reason to expose them to unnecessary dangers. 

Keep in mind that they come home with whatever they've been exposed to.  Who is preparing the people at home to deal with mental illness and other health issues?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 07:09:21 AM »
Well I can tell u I've been exposed to way more DU then any of u guys and I could care less..I'm a tanker. We didn't fire off alot of DU/Sabot because our HEAT rounds will knock a T-72 just fine. We had anbout half and half going up but once we got resupplied, it was obvious that Saddam's tankers were not coming out to play, plus the AF was smoking em. I prefer HEAT because u can see what ur hitting. SABOT makes a neat little hole and then liquifies the crew..sometimes the turret doens't come off and u have to re-service the target. HEAT makes a nice big explosion...u can see crew flying out of the turret and the damm thing is on fire. I love DU and I'm sure my children will enjoy their flippers.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »
Well I can tell u I've been exposed to way more DU then any of u guys and I could care less..I'm a tanker. We didn't fire off alot of DU/Sabot because our HEAT rounds will knock a T-72 just fine. We had anbout half and half going up but once we got resupplied, it was obvious that Saddam's tankers were not coming out to play, plus the AF was smoking em. I prefer HEAT because u can see what ur hitting. SABOT makes a neat little hole and then liquifies the crew..sometimes the turret doens't come off and u have to re-service the target. HEAT makes a nice big explosion...u can see crew flying out of the turret and the damm thing is on fire. I love DU and I'm sure my children will enjoy their flippers.
HH6, I'm sure you can't be serious?  Let's stop the internet BS for a moment and consider all the people involved in the use of DU.  No righty vs. lefty crap, lets just be honest about this.  you know the data, I know the data, you can't actually be for this weapon use.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:21 AM »
Yeah...I think the SABOT rd is a great weapon..also the main gun on the A-10 works great. Ok Beserk its like this. We were at a FOB, not near Pakistan, not listening to a SOF team trying to get the jump on some AQ weapons smugglers. They realized they were getting cornered..and called in A-10's to hit the AQ guys while they got outa dodge. The A-10's did gun runs with the gattling while the SOF team got on choppers.They were'nt American SOF. I can tell u first hand, they were pretty happy about the DU. Its all a matter of persepective. I prefered HEAT rnds because I can see em go boom from long distances..but if I were facing hordes or Chinese type 90/100's I'd want the DU capabilities of the SABOT. Its a great weapon.
L