Author Topic: OMG!!! History Channel shows Antrax Attacks were inside job.  (Read 6857 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
OMG!!! History Channel shows Antrax Attacks were inside job.
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:46:22 AM »
This is not like the history channel, these days they're all about debunking everything so this comes as a huge shock!!!

History Channel Admits Anthrax Attacks an Inside Job

trab

• Getbig V
Re: OMG!!! History Channel shows Antrax Attacks were inside job.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 04:01:20 AM »
So, whats your implication?
Are you telling me that Bush or his people did this on purpose?
Like they are behind the trade center attack as many Liberal Nut cases imply or assert?  ::)

Get mental help, there are medications today and other therapies that can give you back your lives.

No, you cant really ever expect much from yourselves, but some improvment in your condition is possible.

Perhaps Neuro could learn to dabble in the markets after (if) he/she/it gets well.
PM me, I'll help you out. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 04:08:24 AM »
So, whats your implication?
Are you telling me that Bush or his people did this on purpose?
Like they are behind the trade center attack as many Liberal Nut cases imply or assert?  ::)

Get mental help, there are medications today and other therapies that can give you back your lives.

No, you cant really ever expect much from yourselves, but some improvment in your condition is possible.

Perhaps Neuro could learn to dabble in the markets after (if) he/she/it gets well.
PM me, I'll help you out. 
who the hell you talking to?  The History Channel ::)  They can't hear you silly boy ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 04:14:06 AM »
So waht is your implication here?

Who are these "insiders"?

Help me, I dont understand the liberal brain disease.

BTW  John McCain is your next pres, Like it or not.  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 04:29:14 AM »
So waht is your implication here?

Who are these "insiders"?

Help me, I dont understand the liberal brain disease.

BTW  John McCain is your next pres, Like it or not.  ;)
BTW, you're stupid as fuck :) My implication was to post a youtube video of statements made on the History Channel ::)  Learn to read and click play moron.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 04:46:58 AM »
I did listen to it...

And, BTY I dont think you are a total moron.

Im just wondering what your driving at w/ the video? Seriously.

You thing the US govt spread anthrax?

I wouldnt doubt sum nut did, or someone w/ a agenda in the govt did.
But not from High Level like the white house or DOD.

Our govt has lots of corruption and flaws, but not that bad.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:24 AM »

trab spews hate with EVERY post. apparently, he's both angry at life and mentally deranged.

Guy, you are a fraud. Plain and simple.
Shame on your leading pups astray with false hope that you can guide them to financial safety or
market maneuvers...

The fact you say your short the market from 14 and continually disseminate fear says it all.

The market is SO missunderstood that credibility is basicly invisible.

Your just into fantasy liberal conspirisy theories.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 05:02:12 AM »
Guy, you are a fraud. Plain and simple.
Shame on your leading pups astray with false hope that you can guide them to financial safety or
market maneuvers...

The fact you say your short the market from 14 and continually disseminate fear says it all.

The market is SO missunderstood that credibility is basicly invisible.

Your just into fantasy liberal conspirisy theories.

Trab, why wasn't there an immediate investigation of 9/11 after the event? Why did it take nearly two years? At the behest and nagging of a bunch of widows?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 05:04:29 AM »
I did listen to it...

And, BTY I dont think you are a total moron.

Im just wondering what your driving at w/ the video? Seriously.

You thing the US govt spread anthrax?

I wouldnt doubt sum nut did, or someone w/ a agenda in the govt did.
But not from High Level like the white house or DOD.

Our govt has lots of corruption and flaws, but not that bad.
That's just something you make up your own mind about.  As information comes out on any subject, it's up to you to decide on it.  high up members of the government has proven to be that corrupt in the past so it's foolish to do an automatic "they wouldn't" because they have.  I don't think anybody would ever suggest the government as a whole sat down to plot something like this.  Could a rogue element do that?  oh hell ya.  Could several hardliners in the government do that, sure the joint chiefs were all that corrupt during the Kennedy admin as was shown with their ideas declassified for the pretext planned to invade Cuba.  Have there been rogue elements in government, in the CIA before?  sure there have been.  Who do they work for, what's their goal, all answers I can't bring.  The only thing you can do is ignore the info and call people stupid for bringing it up or research it and make an educated guess at what you believe.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 05:06:57 AM »
Trab, why wasn't there an immediate investigation of 9/11 after the event? Why did it take nearly two years? At the behest and nagging of a bunch of widows?

Wow, thats like asking for an investigation if Brittany is sane....

Some things are just a waste of time. Like when Muslim fanatics fly planes into sky-scrapers.

Please, get real.

Jeause Christ,  its clear as day. Only liberals would spend time and money on that.

Bomb the fuckers to the stone age where they like it.
Its THAT simple.

Just wait. ;)  Bush didnt even do service....
We'll straighten this shit out.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 05:09:19 AM »
Wow, thats like asking for an investigation if Brittany is sane....

Some things are just a waste of time. Like when Muslim fanatics fly planes into sky-scrapers.

Please, get real.

Jeause Christ,  its clear as day. Only liberals would spend time and money on that.

Bomb the fuckers to the stone age where they like it.
Its THAT simple.

Just wait. ;)  Bush didnt even do service....
We'll straighten this shit out.

why are you yapping about liberals ::)  This came off the history channel, not Michael Moore's homepage ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 05:10:26 AM »
That's just something you make up your own mind about.  As information comes out on any subject, it's up to you to decide on it.  high up members of the government has proven to be that corrupt in the past so it's foolish to do an automatic "they wouldn't" because they have.  I don't think anybody would ever suggest the government as a whole sat down to plot something like this.  Could a rouge element do that?  oh hell ya.  Could several hardliners in the government do that, sure the joint chiefs were all that corrupt during the Kennedy admin as was shown with their ideas declassified for the pretext planned to invade Cuba.  Have there been rogue elements in government, in the CIA before?  sure there have been.  Who do they work for, what's their goal, all answers I can't bring.  The only thing you can do is ignore the info and call people stupid for bringing it up or research it and make an educated guess at what you believe.

Hey, I CAN accept this.
But bringing down the towers or anthrax is too far.

My experience w/ the Govt lead me to believe they prolly had advanced info that never was acted on. That at a minimum. The Govt is SO AssBackwards is beyond hope.

But, the towers were on thing - Terrorists.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 05:11:01 AM »
why are you yapping about liberals ::)  This came off the history channel, not Michael Moore's homepage ::)

Exactly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 05:22:29 AM »
Exactly.
The history channel has no history of a liberal leaning.  They spend so much time with military programs, guns, wild west, etc etc it could more easily be argued they lean right.  The vast majority of the conspiracy related things they show that liberals would find of interest are debunkings of the theory.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 05:32:38 AM »
The history channel has no history of a liberal leaning.  They spend so much time with military programs, guns, wild west, etc etc it could more easily be argued they lean right.  The vast majority of the conspiracy related things they show that liberals would find of interest are debunkings of the theory.

I think all media has some liberal bias. You think all media has conservative bias...  ;D
We will not agree.

I knew about DU YEARS before it hit mainstream.

Quit worry'n about all the crap you cant change and protect your own interests.
Shits gonna get tougher, and you gonna be around longer than me.
Smarten up, and pile it up, and have the option to move the fuck out of the USA.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 05:42:36 AM »
I think all media has some liberal bias. You think all media has conservative bias...  ;D
We will not agree.

I knew about DU YEARS before it hit mainstream.

Quit worry'n about all the crap you cant change and protect your own interests.
Shits gonna get tougher, and you gonna be around longer than me.
Smarten up, and pile it up, and have the option to move the fuck out of the USA.
Again you're talking out your ass.  Dude, if you don't like to talk about stuff that you probably will have no effect on, WTF are you posting here for?  What the fuck is anyone posting here for?  Big fucking deal, people talk about shit that happens in the world.  How that is wrong I have no idea ::) What, did you think I fancied the notion I would change the world on getbig ::)  I think you need to take your own advice bubba, smarten up.  Get some fucking perspective and put the King Leonidas doll down ::)  and big fucking deal you knew about DU before it was posted.  Lots of people did, you're not special, oh wait, maybe you are. ;)  I knew about DU from the first gulf war, so did many.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »
Sometime posts are funny in their absurdity but trab's posts are just plain retarded.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 11:26:47 AM »
1.  Ames strain
2.  "near" total control of

Those are the 2 issues that need to be verified and researched outside this clip.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
Yet another "terrorist" attack where the current administration has failed to find the culprits.   I wonder why Bush didn't mention this one in his "greatest hits" version of the State of the Union.

Some interesting facts to consider:

·      The anthrax attacks were concurrent with the debate of Bush’s Patriot Act by Congress and the media.

·      The Senators who received anthrax letters were trying to amend the Patriot Act to protect civil liberties and the innocent.

·      Two Senate democratic leaders received anthrax letters mailed the same day that Senator Feingold blocked an attempt to rush the bill through without discussion or amendments.

·      And on that very same day, the FBI told the Iowa state lab to
destroy the original batch of the Ames strain, making tracing the
anthrax type more difficult.

·      Senator Leahy received an anthrax threat after he expressed reservations about the Bill. As Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, he managed the debate on the Bill.

·      Senate Majority Leader Daschle received the first Senate anthrax letter as he led the opposition to the original version of the Bill.

·      After receiving the anthrax letter, Daschle switched from supporting a 2 year limit on the Bill, later defending a 4-year sunset clause as the “appropriate balance.”

·      No Republican received an anthrax letter.

·      The House and Senate buildings were closed and not reopened until after the Patriot Act was passed.

·      The Supreme Court was shut down with an anthrax scare the day after the constitutionally-challenged Patriot Act was signed by President Bush.

·      All the contaminated letters contained the Ames strain of anthrax, the DNA of which is traced to the original batch preserved in a university lab in Ames, Iowa. This strain was “weaponized” in Utah into a potent powder with an elaborate secret technique developed at Fort Detrick, Md.[1]

·      The FBI failed to interview Ft. Detrick anthrax experts for two months into their investigation, doing it only after the experts complained to the press of gross incompetence on the part of the FBI.

·      The FBI overruled local homicide detectives who think that an anthrax expert was murdered, possibly because he knew too much.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
who the hell you talking to?  The History Channel ::)  They can't hear you silly boy ;D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »
i'm positive it's purely a coincidence.  ::)

and the only two Dems who received it just happened to be the very ones who were opposing the vote on the Patriot Act and were actually capable of controlling the debate and the vote. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »
1.  Ames strain
2.  "near" total control of

Those are the 2 issues that need to be verified and researched outside this clip.

Can this be proved?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »

Can this be proved?
I found this as the first return on yahoo.

that suggests the attacker had a scientific background and, quite possibly, access to one of a small group of U.S. military research labs and contractors known to possess Ames.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
Here's something extremely interesting.  The government reported that the anthrax used was "garden variety" saying it was not weaponized.  Why would they say that?  both in the full History Channel Documentary experts testified on it and various experts on the subject say that not only was it weoponized but it was weaponized to a state few knew was possible.  Here they say only 3 nations are thought to have the know how. only one had this strain, our defence department.

http://www.newsgarden.org/columns/anthrax/usrecipe.shtml

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 10:17:05 PM »
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2265
'The DNA sequence of the anthrax sent through the US mail in 2001 has been revealed and confirms suspicions that the bacteria originally came from a US military laboratory. The data released uses codenames for the reference strains against which the attack strain was compared. The two reference strains that appear identical to the attack strain most likely originated at the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick (USAMRIID), Maryland.

The new work also shows that substantial genetic differences can emerge in two samples of an anthrax culture separated for only three years. This means the attacker's anthrax was not separated from its ancestors at USAMRIID for many generations.

Why don't we get an expert opinion?   The one person who was considered an expert in this field died a very mysterious accidental death a month after the attacks: http://www.rense.com/general25/thedeathofdrwiley.htm