Author Topic: Career Suicide because of the PDI?  (Read 1699 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Career Suicide because of the PDI?
« on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:35 AM »
Has the PDI ruined any lives?

Purge_WTF

Re: Career Suicide
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:47:38 AM »
no, but the ifbb has.

How do you figure? No-one held a gun up to the athletes' temples and forced them to become bodybuilders.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:55:28 AM »
Yeah Demilia fucked everyone up by playing the cancer card...all the PDI guys figured if it went south they could at least bitch at him but now there's nobody to blame because we all know that if you're dying of cancer you can't be called on anything...so everybody's gotta "slit their wrists" now because the blame game's all fucked up for them...true fucking story... 

Also you'd think that if Lee were on the brink of killing himself he might try a gram a week and some more growth and see if things wouldn't get any better...hell he might have become Mr. Olympia in 6 months time had he increased his dose from his "normal" 200mg's a week and "no" growth except for that "little bit" he dabbled with in 2000...I mean, let's explore some options if you truly feel like you have "nothing to lose."  Get the fuck outta here Lee...   ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »
In general competition create and promotes opportunities

I don't understand why the IFBB "athletes" wouldn't support the PDI. They could have behind the scenes

a successful PDI only increases their leverage..idiots...
Here comes the money shot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 09:46:31 AM »
Yeah Demilia fucked everyone up by playing the cancer card...all the PDI guys figured if it went south they could at least bitch at him but now there's nobody to blame because we all know that if you're dying of cancer you can't be called on anything...so everybody's gotta "slit their wrists" now because the blame game's all fucked up for them...true fucking story... 

Also you'd think that if Lee were on the brink of killing himself he might try a gram a week and some more growth and see if things wouldn't get any better...hell he might have become Mr. Olympia in 6 months time had he increased his dose from his "normal" 200mg's a week and "no" growth except for that "little bit" he dabbled with in 2000...I mean, let's explore some options if you truly feel like you have "nothing to lose."  Get the fuck outta here Lee...   ::)

Dude, the PDI had guys like Rhino in the top 10. It's not like if Wayne didn't come down with Cancer, the 'athletes' of that organization would be laughing their way to the bank.......and I'm not talking Sperm bank either!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »
In general competition create and promotes opportunities

I don't understand why the IFBB "athletes" wouldn't support the PDI. They could have behind the scenes

a successful PDI only increases their leverage..idiots...

The better question is why the PDI athletes wouldn't have just stayed in the IFBB.  Duh, nobody gives a shit about bodybuilding enough for 2 federations.  Demilia's PDI shit was all ego-driven and the only people that let themselves fall for it were those not worth a shit in the IFBB...or Lee, who knew he would pick up an easy paycheck and then figured he'd just cry his way back in.  I'm thinking cancer may have been the "easy way out" for Wayne to be honest with you...he'll have an easier time battling that than coming out not looking like an asshole for the PDI stuff.  Call me a dick but you know it's true.  Watch, he'll live another 15 years.       

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Career Suicide because of the PDI?
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »
wayne was like most .coms of the late 90's...He created something that really didn't exist and many people bought into it...Put on a couple of shows (but never had a real website)...Made people like Rhino believe he was something he never was and also made guys like lee priest believe he was the best of the best...When it all fell apart, Rhino disappeared and the top comptitier of the PDI tried to off himself...

My advise to most PDI guys(mostly goes out to Blacksmith) is get to your nearest shrink and have them up your dosage of Seroquel and never miss a dosage or you too could end up like Lee...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 12:55:21 AM »
RIP, Lee!
Ron: "I am lazy."

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:11 AM »
lee is hardly dead. these rumors on getbig have ensured lee will be on the next pbw and have just boosted his dvd sales and website traffic tenfold. lee is probably very happy right now. :)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 03:31:53 AM »
Lee Priest gave his life to make the PDI a success.

Lay off Rhino guys.  If he knew how to diet and didn't have shit genetics he'd be the greatest bodybuilder in the world.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 03:37:19 AM »
rumors on getbig

The rumors started on MD, not here.   We just had a little fun with them.

RIP, Lee!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."