Author Topic: Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir [Full Fight]  (Read 10066 times)

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir [Full Fight]
« on: February 03, 2008, 04:32:40 AM »
 Dont know how long the link will last

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhYEa9XS6E908UT8Jf

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir [Full Fight]
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 04:35:44 AM »
THX

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 06:20:47 AM »
damn that dude mir can take some hits
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 06:22:09 AM »
brock slaps like a bitch and without his purse he cant knock anyone out
Z

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 06:23:13 AM »
Dont know how long the link will last

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhYEa9XS6E908UT8Jf

good link thanks, good fight

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 06:23:53 AM »
Brock moves very fast for such a big guy but he's way to limited for a guy of Mir's caliber , it was entertaining seeing Brock getting his ass kicked in front of his WWE comrades , The Undertaker , Stone Cold and Kurt Angle were all in attendance

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 06:25:23 AM »
Brock moves very fast for such a big guy but he's way to limited for a guy of Mir's caliber , it was entertaining seeing Brock getting his ass kicked in front of his WWE comrades , The Undertaker , Stone Cold and Kurt Angle were all in attendance

it's a shame mir didnt break anything on him
Z

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 06:41:44 AM »
Brock did very well for his first fight againt a very serious opponent. Very entertaining fight.

Whats so great about seeing him 'get his ass kicked'  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 06:45:13 AM »
Brock did very well for his first fight againt a very serious opponent. Very entertaining fight.

he is ugly.

he got a dildo tattoed on his chest.

Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 07:05:39 AM »

I'll tell you why , he thought his amateur career meant something in the world of professional mixed martial arts and the fact he talked smack pre-fight , again its called mixed martial arts NOT college wrestling

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 07:11:06 AM »

The fact that he thought he could waltz into the UFC, talk smack and become a champion.
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 07:31:31 AM »

Now I'm not an avid follower of UFC at all. I've heard the talk about Lesnar, I've seen him "flunk out" of the Minnesota Vikings training camp, and via GetBig and co-workers I heard all the shit talk that Lesnar said prior to the fight.

Given the size of the man, I think he has "Big Mans Complex" or the opposite of "Napoleon Complex." Just because he's big, he thinks he can rule the world and/or get his way. My dad is like this, actually.

After all that smack talk and the ads, Lesnar taps out because of a foot hold? ??? ??? ??? Seems like a pansy to me...but then again, there's a reason I don't fight in MMA!

And that's one STUPID tattoo on Lesnar's chest! :-\

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 07:34:00 AM »
I'll tell you why , he thought his amateur career meant something in the world of professional mixed martial arts and the fact he talked smack pre-fight , again its called mixed martial arts NOT college wrestling

But the Fact is that most MMA champs have a college wrestling pedigree.

BTW Mir was saved by the ref. He was getting pounded into hamburger mean then the fight was stood back up. Total BS.
shotgun on the team

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:19 AM »
I was pretty impressed by the guy with a penis drawn on his chest.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 07:36:46 AM »
In the beginning of the match I actually thought this guy has a chance,, but field experience really hould who is the best.  Tough luck brook MMA is no WWE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »
Now I'm not an avid follower of UFC at all. I've heard the talk about Lesnar, I've seen him "flunk out" of the Minnesota Vikings training camp, and via GetBig and co-workers I heard all the shit talk that Lesnar said prior to the fight.

Given the size of the man, I think he has "Big Mans Complex" or the opposite of "Napoleon Complex." Just because he's big, he thinks he can rule the world and/or get his way. My dad is like this, actually.

After all that smack talk and the ads, Lesnar taps out because of a foot hold? ??? ??? ??? Seems like a pansy to me...but then again, there's a reason I don't fight in MMA!

And that's one STUPID tattoo on Lesnar's chest! :-\
hahaha, sounds like your dad used to bitch slap you for being a little runt.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:27 AM »

But the Fact is that most MMA champs have a college wrestling pedigree.

BTW Mir was saved by the ref. He was getting pounded into hamburger mean then the fight was stood back up. Total BS.

Yes they do have college wrestling backrounds however they cross trained for years before stepping into the octagon , Brock may be great in a few years but he's to limited to run with the big dogs and a lot of just pure wrestler got exposed for their ignorance of submissions in the early days

Mir is a seasoned pro he was taking some damage but the ref knew enough to give him some room to play with

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 07:40:42 AM »

Once again, your useless posts show that you think you have all the psychological knowledge...does Dr. Phil or Tom Leykis ever consult you?

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 07:44:42 AM »

You would know a thing or two about getting bitch slapped wouldn't ya SF?...lol  ya pudgy lil fag

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:11 AM »
Once again, your useless posts show that you think you have all the psychological knowledge...does Dr. Phil or Tom Leykis ever consult you?
hahaha, just what i thought, another little bitch still seeking daddies approval but you're still too small and weak. :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 07:46:02 AM »
You would know a thing or two about getting bitch slapped wouldn't ya SF?...lol  ya pudgy lil fag
hahahhaa, tell your daughter i'll be over early today to fucck her, can't stay long, the Super Bowl is on tonight. :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 07:48:30 AM »
hahaha, just what i thought, another little bitch still seeking daddies approval but you're still too small and weak. :D

You're good. You should take your show on the road some time.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:53 AM »
OMG what a joke Lesner didn't dominate shit. Every punch he threw was an arm punch no hips behind them at all. Whats worse Mir handed Lesner his back and instead of going for a choke he hits him with an illegal strike. Brock take some advice if you wanna be good at MMA why don't you watch it once in awhile. Wrestlers have always done well because they have the ability to ride and wear down the smaller guy. Your agility which was very impressive was overboard. Use your size and strength wear the man down leave the cat like reflexes in the WWE.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 07:56:44 AM »
OMG what a joke Lesner didn't dominate shit. Every punch he threw was an arm punch no hips behind them at all. Whats worse Mir handed Lesner his back and instead of going for a choke he hits him with an illegal strike. Brock take some advice if you wanna be good at MMA why don't you watch it once in awhile. Wrestlers have always done well because they have the ability to ride and wear down the smaller guy. Your agility which was very impressive was overboard. Use your size and strength wear the man down leave the cat like reflexes in the WWE.
sounds like we've got another armchair cage fighter here, guys like this know exactly what to do in a fight sitting on their couch but have never been in a real fight. :D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
Shit, I am impressed. Mir was a former champ!

Not bad for first fight, I expected worse.  8)