Author Topic: Whats the story with Lee Priest?  (Read 2241 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Whats the story with Lee Priest?
« on: February 03, 2008, 06:27:17 AM »
any truth to the rumours about Lee Priest? i cant get a serious answer on the G&O

Z

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Whats the story with Lee Priest?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »
The other day some rumors started up about Lee’s involvement in some type of domestic dispute, suicide attempt, and that now he’s dead.

Apparently, Ron Harris and MD have reported some on this, though nothing was officially confirmed.
Once the rumor wheels started turning, they snowballed in the form of anonymous people who KNOW NOTHING “confirming” Lee’s condition(s) and the reasons behind it.

Yesterday morning Scott York, the man behind Lee’s reality series, posted on Lee’s official message board that Lee is “OK,” and that the person on the stretcher in the picture in question is NOT in fact Lee.

No further details have been released from Camp Priest.
But while nothing else has been either confirmed or denied, at the very least, we know he’s not dead, at least at the time of the posting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 09:33:02 AM »
alright but it sounds like SOMETHING happened doesnt it?

i hope lee is ok no matter what and that he'll be alright
Z

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure we'll hear something official about it in the next few days or so.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
alright but it sounds like SOMETHING happened doesnt it?

Yes, if it was "nothing," they would have simply dismissed it as being "nothing" by now.
It definitely sounds as if something has happened, as those close to Lee are being fairly tight-lipped and ambiguous in their statements.

I can understand that.
This is a private matter and one that, if it happened to you or me, we would certainly not wish to broadcast internationally.
Unfortunately for Lee, he is a public figure and thus things like this are not easily kept very private.

In a way it’s sad, but a fact of life.

What I find laughable is all the people who don’t know Lee closely (or personally at all), but feel qualified to pass judgement and proclaim that Lee deserves this (or he doesn’t deserve it), or that he would (or would never) do something like this.

WTF do you know either way?

Posing for a picture with Lee in Columbus or chatting with him on a message board does not mean you know the real man.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970