Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 1257 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »
[quote author=K
Gh,
What (IYO) is the first thing women think of when they see other women?

Thanks,
K
- Name off please, Thanx.
[/quote

:D,,you are kiling me,,but to answer you question first thing women look is how fat the other woman is ,,they always think how fat is the other girl is comparing to her,,the clothing come second ,,but in american girls in general first thought out of a girl head is how fat is the other girl in comparing to herslef,,thats why most hot girls have no female friends and if they do their friends are usually fat girls,,

with almost every girl in america ,,and also aroudn the world in many places ,,but in america first thought from a girl head is

"how fat is this this girl comparing to me" you can see it in their look and you can read it in their head,,they go nice about it but they arre worse than man in america ,,girls in america always think in terms of weight,,

it is a sickness
fallen angel

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »
you answer this shit but you never responded to my PM. I had a legit question.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »
[quote author=K
Gh,

Thanks,
K
[/quote

:D,,you are kiling me,,but to answer you question first thing women look is how fat the other woman is ,,they always think how fat is the other girl is comparing to her,,the clothing come second ,,but in american girls in general first thought out of a girl head is how fat is the other girl in comparing to herslef,,thats why most hot girls have no female friends and if they do their friends are usually fat girls,,

with almost every girl in america ,,and also aroudn the world in many places ,,but in america first thought from a girl head is

"how fat is this this girl comparing to me" you can see it in their look and you can read it in their head,,they go nice about it but they arre worse than man in america ,,girls in america always think in terms of weight,,

it is a sickness

Are you saying your mom is American?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »
hahaha, holy shit, GH is right on the money again, that's the exact thing i've always said about women, when they go out and one goes to the bathroom they all start ripping on how fat she is, how bad her clothes and hair is, how nerdy her boyfriend is, how they heard her pusssy smells, how bad her shoes are, etc.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »
girls can be some haters
Addicted to the Steal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
girls can be some haters
that's why most women claim they hate hanging out with other women.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
[quote author=K
Gh,

Thanks,
K
[/quote

it is a sickness

Kinda the same way we think "I'm x amount more jacked than this little/fat mother fucker right here" whenever we meet someone...unless you're on the other end of it most of the time, in which case you're thinking, "damn this mother fucker is x amount more jacked/ripped than I am; oh brother what should I do?  Imply in jealous bitch fashion that it's only because he does more drugs than me???" 

;D

Face it, gh...we are what we hate.   

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 05:00:42 PM »
Kinda the same way we think "I'm x amount more jacked than this little/fat mother fucker right here" whenever we meet someone...unless you're on the other end of it most of the time, in which case you're thinking, "damn this mother fucker is x amount more jacked/ripped than I am; oh brother what should I do?  Imply in jealous bitch fashion that it's only because he does more drugs than me???" 

;D

Face it, gh...we are what we hate.   

you guys are too insecure  8)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »
you guys are too insecure  8)

i'd look better than you if I did steroids  ;D
Addicted to the Steal

Stavios