Author Topic: SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW: WAS IT A DONG LOL?  (Read 4114 times)

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
Re: SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW: WAS IT A DONG LOL?
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »
i need to see the pic............

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »

Upload it to photobucket or something, then post the link.

haha man i dont want problems, joeloco is melting over and over, many saved it, start a thread like "I NEED THE PIC THAT MADE JOELOCO MELT AGAIN" and i bet someone else will send it anonymously

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 06:49:01 PM »
i need to see the pic............

no dude, it's seriously sick.  i dont know what joelocal looks like.  is that HIM in the photoshopped pic?  that makes it even sicker.  seriously its foul. you can't un-see some things.
Addicted to the Steal

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »
half time shows suck.  >:( There just there for chicks to watch.
A

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »
no dude, it's seriously sick.  i dont know what joelocal looks like.  is that HIM in the photoshopped pic?  that makes it even sicker.  seriously its foul. you can't un-see some things.

In all fairness, joelocal uploaded that pic expecting something like it to be a victim. He's melting down again and used his kid for that. how low

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »
In all fairness, joelocal uploaded that pic expecting something like it to be a victim. He's melting down again and used his kid for that. how low

he did it to look like SuperDad.   Like, "My kid lifts more than your kid cause i'm the best trainer ever".

Living vicariously thru his kid.  Like, he can't prove his monster lifts so he'll use his kid to do it.

PLUS - suppose everyone had played nice... joe'd be rubbing it in everyone's faces, how he was Dad of the Year and stuff.
Addicted to the Steal

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »
he did it to look like SuperDad.   Like, "My kid lifts more than your kid cause i'm the best trainer ever".

Living vicariously thru his kid.  Like, he can't prove his monster lifts so he'll use his kid to do it.

PLUS - suppose everyone had played nice... joe'd be rubbing it in everyone's faces, how he was Dad of the Year and stuff.

JOELOCO is crying now that his beloved son has been used for lols, but hey, just as he recommended many here to check my "hate" posts, i say, check HIS posts and see how happy he is to see milos ruined now that hide is in jail. He just like it in one way, and when you are homosexual, you gotta take it in the ass back aswel.

I dont think what it happened with the kid was right, but i also dont think its wrong.

Am i still laughing? Yeah