Author Topic: Science of Steriods  (Read 2203 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Re: Science of Steriods
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 06:12:57 AM »
I think for all the posts on this board that used the word "moderately", the correct word should be "responsibly". because like someone else said, each person has a different idea of moderation. The goal is to live as clean and healthy as possible, these are foreign substances being put into our bodies and to add bad food, smoke, alchohol etc. only increases the risk.

we are no different then the people that smoke knowing their lungs are being hurt with every drag taken in or the drinker or the big fat fuck that can't get enough fast food knowing he's killing himself with every burger and fry eaten. and IMO this is where we all need to be responsible, if the smoker cut back to 1/2 pack a day or fatso only ate fast food once a week, it's all about being responsible and understanding their is a limit and the most important thing the majority of us on GB need to remember, WE ARE NOT GOING ON STAGE!!!! Call it a vice, hobby or addiction but it can't be your entire life...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 07:14:41 AM »
Another good post! Your exactly right! These smokers, drinkers, and fast food eaters are for the most part ran by these vices! Their whole lives are evolved around smoking or drinking or being fat and stuffing their bodies with fast food after fast food after candy bar and so on! You have to know your limits! Being responsible like stated above is all we can do when this is the game we want to play. I guess all I can say and you guys will probably agree is know the potential risks that are there and try to avoid them! Eat right, cardio for heart, watch sodium, cholesterol, get blood work, watch orals which I'm not a big fan of anyway, just take every precaution when your using these meds! Be safe and have fun!
muscle

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 06:51:56 PM »
to piggy back on an earlier post i made, i said i was conerned becaese a few years back i had gone to the dr and he said my hdl (good) cholesterol was low, i'm a few weeks from starting a cycle and i watch the science of steroids and they say juice lowers HDL levels. I went to the doc and had the tests done............My HDL levels are at an 83, he said that is tremendous, my liver and kidney, heart, bp, everything is right where is should be.............now i'm ready for the next cycle...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »
to piggy back on an earlier post i made, i said i was conerned becaese a few years back i had gone to the dr and he said my hdl (good) cholesterol was low, i'm a few weeks from starting a cycle and i watch the science of steroids and they say juice lowers HDL levels. I went to the doc and had the tests done............My HDL levels are at an 83, he said that is tremendous, my liver and kidney, heart, bp, everything is right where is should be.............now i'm ready for the next cycle...

Good job getting yourself checked out

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
The biggest problem I had with he program is that they didn't interview anyone that had used steroids for a long period and was still healthy.  They could have interviewed Al Beckles or Sly Stallone or hundreds of others.  They were quick to point out Lyle Alzatto and this Steve Michalik.  There should have been some from the opposite end of the spectrum.