Author Topic: How classless is Belichick  (Read 6403 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
How classless is Belichick
« on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:27 PM »
I know there was only one second left on the clock, but isn't it kind of classless to just leave the field before the game is over?

Randy Moss stayed and watched... Showed more class than the boss as far as I'm concerned.

What do you guys think?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: How classless is Belichick
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
YES!!!! FUCK NEW ENGLAND AND THEIR EX-MICHIGAN QB!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »
LOL... totally classless.  He had to go chew some ass, "Next season, JUST DO YOUR JOB, JUST DO YOUR JOB!!!" LOL.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »
The Patriots are a joke and were exposed as being overrated, plain and simple. I am sooo glad those fkn cheats got their asses beat :D
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »
Who will commit suicide first, Bellichik or Body88? NE was over-hyped all year, and lost their humility. Brady finally with adversity, was punch-drunk from hits in the second half.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAA AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAA AAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHQAH AAHAAAAAA

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »
Who will commit suicide first, Bellichik or Body88? NE was over-hyped all year, and lost their humility. Brady finally with adversity, was punch-drunk from hits in the second half.

Not that I gave a shit either way, but how can a team go undefeated all year be "overhyped"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »
Not that I gave a shit either way, but how can a team go undefeated all year be "overhyped"?
because we all deem it so!!!!!!!!! :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »

Agreed... The team was a great team this year, but it's FOOTBALL.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY... There's a reason why that statement exists and it's never been more true than today.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 07:47:37 PM »
ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...
YES YES!!!  TRUELY THE GREATEST SPORT.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:27 PM »
YES!!!! FUCK NEW ENGLAND AND THEIR EX-MICHIGAN QB!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

Dude, as a MICHIGAN Grad i really hope you get over your man crush on Brady. The pats have Mike Vrabel on their D and he lost out on a ring. You need to look at the bigger picture. I hate O$U as much as you hate MICHIGAN but if a Big Ten player can earn a ring....be happy for your school and your conference. I hope that you mature and grow up and show respect to your own school and Conference. God Bless you and God Bless any individual that you come across.
D

body88

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
Beli acted like a baby. I am embarrassed for my team. They got there ass kicked tonight!

Congrats to the g men. They played there hearts and and should be so happy!

Im very sad , but I can admit the pats did not deserve to win tonight!The  g men pass rush was unreal! The pats should have played better if they wanted to be the best team ever.

THATS THE TRUTH FROM A DIE HARD NE FAN!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 09:06:12 PM »
I too would be embarrassed. I just thought he should have finished what he started.

Like I said though... Moss showed me something tonight... He's definitely not the same Randy Moss the media portrayed him as all those years.

body88

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 09:08:03 PM »
I too would be embarrassed. I just thought he should have finished what he started.

Like I said though... Moss showed me something tonight... He's definitely not the same Randy Moss the media portrayed him as all those years.

I agree. Beli acted like a little bitch. The g men wanted it more , and they should have won the game!

Honestly I am very sad , but I can admit the giants are the world champs bar none!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
I think it was alright. He congratulated Coughlin before he left. It's not like he just stormed off the field.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
I think it was alright. He congratulated Coughlin before he left. It's not like he just stormed off the field.

He left before the game was over... I thought it was shitty.

The captain does not leave the ship before the rest of the crew... Belichick just rolled out.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
I see what you are saying but out of all the classless stuff he has done this year, this is the least classless. The whole Patriot team left because they thought it was over. I'm sure they didn't want to stick around and watch the Giants celebrate.

body88

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »
I see what you are saying but out of all the classless stuff he has done this year, this is the least classless. The whole Patriot team left because they thought it was over. I'm sure they didn't want to stick around and watch the Giants celebrate.

I can honestly say this is the one bitch move the pats have made all year. The pats have been scrutinized all year and it has been unfair , but they should have been more gracious in defeat. They where outplayed and thats that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 09:21:20 PM »
I can honestly say this is the one bitch move the pats have made all year. The pats have been scrutinized all year and it has been unfair , but they should have been more gracious in defeat. They where outplayed and thats that.

I agree... I can't say shit about them before this.

The whole team didn't leave... The defense was on the field for the final play.

Moss was on the sidelines... Belichick took off... Sorry, but he showed a lack of class this time.

I'm guessing he thought he had 19-0 all wrapped up, but so what... You don't do that.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »

Yeah, the game should've been declared over at that point.

I agree he's got no class, but he didn't demonstrate that when leaving the field tonite.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »
Yeah, the game should've been declared over at that point.

I agree he's got no class, but he didn't demonstrate that when leaving the field tonite.

The rules state you have run out the clock during a play... That's just how it goes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »
Bill's a piece of shit.

LONG LIVE THE GMEN'S REIGN!!!!!

GMEN GMEN GMEN RUIN HISTORy!!!!!!!!

Good game regardless New England. Better luck next time, ahahahaha!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:12 PM »
I can't believe, out of all the crap he has done this year, THIS is the thing that demonstrates that he is classless. You guys are hilarious  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »
I can't believe, out of all the crap he has done this year, THIS is the thing that demonstrates that he is classless. You guys are hilarious  ;D

What would you put down as his "classless act of the 2K7-2K8 season then?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 09:45:35 PM »
What would you put down as his "classless act of the 2K7-2K8 season then?

How about his usual "fuck you" attitude towards the NFL as a whole. The guys a self-centered prick.

But a great coach  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
That sweater he had on today was atrocious.

He was pretty respectful at the post game conference though.