Author Topic: Squadfather claims a 385 pound bench? Can it be?  (Read 16916 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: SQUADFATHER CLAIMS A 385 POUND BENCH...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »
What? 300 for a 1rm?!
I assume you're joking.

I'm a natural and can put up 315 for 5 reps or so, and I'm pretty average in the grand scheme of things. If I don't hit a 400 lbs bench within the next years I'll be severely disappointed.
400lbs bench naturally at a bodyweight below 225lbs, is pretty difficult...or for me, almost impossible.  My best was 385lbs for one naturally.
N

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »
exactly, like i said before i'm almost 36 years old, have been training since 1992, weigh right at 240 pounds and have juiced in the past, hahahhaa, a 385 bench given that info is PATHETIC.

Dude... have you seriously been training since 1992 ? Because I am exactly the same age and although I do have a couple more years training than you and for my first few only powerlifted... I swear I would slit my friggin throat if I looked like that "pic/reflection" you posted... One thing for sure is that you are either completely delusional or have some balls... I am going with delusional because I bet if I walked right up to you and slapped you like a little bitch you would not do a god damn thing....and yes... training for 16 years for a 385 single at flippin 240 IS pathetic...

I tell you what... this shit could get addictive... albeit I pray to god I never have 21K posts...lol... but fucking with this pussy is pretty relaxing...

I made it clear before though that I am not some jacked up meathead dickhead... I NEVER pick on the weak ones or the littles... but this skinny armed fat ass just asked for it...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »
Dude... have you seriously been training since 1992 ? Because I am exactly the same age and although I do have a couple more years training than you and for my first few only powerlifted... I swear I would slit my friggin throat if I looked like that "pic/reflection" you posted... One thing for sure is that you are either completely delusional or have some balls... I am going with delusional because I bet if I walked right up to you and slapped you like a little bitch you would not do a god damn thing....and yes... training for 16 years for a 385 single at flippin 240 IS pathetic...

I tell you what... this shit could get addictive... albeit I pray to god I never have 21K posts...lol... but fucking with this pussy is pretty relaxing...

I made it clear before though that I am not some jacked up meathead dickhead... I NEVER pick on the weak ones or the littles... but this skinny armed fat ass just asked for it...
hahahha, another internet badass, i'm completely terrified ::) tell that hot little wifey of yours i'll be over tonight for a "workout". :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »

Meltdown.

Droopydong, you're making a habit of this, every time you log on you are attracted right to SF nuts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »
All the haters can continue the hate.

It don't change the fact that Dave can bench 385 and is one strong fucker.

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »
Meltdown.

Droopydong, you're making a habit of this, every time you log on you are attracted right to SF nuts.

Dude... Not a meltdown at all... this is just for fun... I could give a shit about the little pussy... but I enjoy busting his chops... He has made a habit of ripping on others so he is fair game... the fact is that nobody other than a complete douche would even open their mouth if they looked like him...

I am sure that I will grow tired of this soon and he will be free to continue on his lame attempt to "own" others... That in itself is gay as hell... But for now.. I will fuck with him...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »

post a pic and shut him up  :)
Here comes the money shot

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
All the haters can continue the hate.

It don't change the fact that Dave can bench 385 and is one strong fucker.
How do you know what "Dave" can do?  ::) The rolls of fat suggest otherwise.
!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »
How do you know what "Dave" can do?  ::) The rolls of fat suggest otherwise.

There = no doubt that Dave can bench 385, fat or no fat.

There = no doubt that you = a cotton picking little (/##(" either, but that = something for another day.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2008, 04:16:26 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »
There = no doubt that Dave can bench 385, fat or no fat.

There = no doubt that you = a cotton picking little (/##(" either, but that = something for another day.
don't worry about "benny", he's just a skinny, greasy little spic. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2008, 04:17:11 PM »
That was totally uncalled for >:(

Sup Arrrrrrwin?

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »
hahahha, another internet badass, i'm completely terrified ::) tell that hot little wifey of yours i'll be over tonight for a "workout". :D

Dave.... Of course you aren't "terrified"... its the friggin internet... But you have never stood up to ANY man in person and you know that... lol... Why would you be afraid of me.. or anyone else on the net?... That is the reason you come here... you hate your pathetic life and the fact that you are weak... In "real life" I would not peg you as a total loser... Just a man that never quite lived up to his dreams and expectations... Probably have a family that is a bit disappointed but would never say it to your face... Never had any real success with women and envy the hell out of the SOB's that have all that you deserve... you avoid confrontation like the plague in "real life"... but here you get to post the best picture you have ever seen of yourself... Where the fat on your shoulder creases just right at the angle you had and makes it look almost like you have a delt... lol...

So... Run along now pussy...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2008, 04:23:26 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
Dave.... Of course you aren't "terrified"... its the friggin internet... But you have never stood up to ANY man in person and you know that... lol... Why would you be afraid of me.. or anyone else on the net?... That is the reason you come here... you hate your pathetic life and the fact that you are weak... In "real life" I would not peg you as a total loser... Just a man that never quite lived up to his dreams and expectations... Probably have a family that is a bit disappointed but would never say it to your face... Never had any real success with women and envy the hell out of the SOB's that have all that you deserve... you avoid confrontation like the plague in "real life"... but here you get to post the best picture you have ever seen of yourself... Where the fat on your shoulder creases just right at the angle you had and makes it look almost like you have a delt... lol...

So... Run along now pussy...

hahahaha, have you posted a picture of yourself "big man"? ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »
lol, Squad, how many people do you have fights with online per day here?

every warrior wants to kick your ass

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »
lol, Squad, how many people do you have fights with online per day here?

every warrior wants to kick your ass
hahahhaa, check out my text and sig. ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »
hahahhaa, check out my text and sig. ;D

picking a fight with you is not unique and or interesting any more..everyone does it

"want to make a name for yourself, call out Squadfather"

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »
whos this droopydong guy?  Is he retarded?  Why does he melt at such epic proportions?  Are ya mad droopy?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
whos this droopydong guy?  Is he retarded?  Why does he melt at such epic proportions?  Are ya mad droopy?
If you were "droopydong" you would be mad too. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2008, 04:31:56 PM »
looks like i better start hitting the heavy bag, stock up on some smedium Tap Out shirts and see if my health insurance is paid up with these internet fighters out to get me. ::)

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2008, 04:32:17 PM »
I believe it, doesent matter if he is fat or not. natural ??? I don't think so

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2008, 04:44:42 PM »

No man... Not mad... In my younger days a bit retarded maybe...  I am just fucking with the fat guy... re-read my posts... not meltdown at all... I admit that I enjoy this board... There seem to be some pretty cool dudes on here.. and SF may not be all that bad a guy in person... I have only been able to ascertain that he is a bit of a tool from the fact that he posted that "reflection"... and I think its pathetic that he used that particular one.. because obviously he chose it because he felt it made him look big... and with a sweatshirt on I am sure he does... but we have all seen the douche bags in the gym that are fat as shit and have NO muscle yet walk around like they are friggin strongmen... well Dave is THAT guy...

hey... maybe its only funny to me... but that shit cracks me up... I probably should contribute to something other than dave's humiliation...

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »
hahahaha, have you posted a picture of yourself "big man"? ;D

Should I take one in front of a window fatass... Dave... why dont you post a real pic first...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »
Should I take one in front of a window fatass... Dave... why dont you post a real pic first...
hahahhaa, just what i thought, another chickenshit. :D