Author Topic: You're big, but my brother/cousin/friend/coworker is bigger than you  (Read 5992 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: You're big, but my brother/cousin/friend/coworker is bigger than you
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  GREAT THREAD

Wow where do i start?

"i wouldnt want to look like you"..sure, youd rather be your skinnyfat out of shape self

"i used to look like you or a little bigger', ya popps....sure ya did  ::)

And i cant STAND....yea hes probably a little bigger, maybe couple inches bigger arms, benches 20lbs more than you...ya know. 

HOW BOUT THIS ONE...yea my friend benched 1000lbs and has 25 inch arms.  LMFAO!!!! people believe anything!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
hahaha

mos remember when you were stopped in the street and a girl said "you're big and all, but you got nothing on michael moore?"

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  Yes, but then I dropped my pants and she said, "oh my bad!  you're jock is waaay bigger than Michael's!!"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »
HOW BOUT THIS ONE...yea my friend benched 1000lbs and has 25 inch arms.  LMFAO!!!! people believe anything!

And when you mention that the world-record bench press is 715, what do they say?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 10:20:31 AM »
My old training partner and I were at a party one night and this guys starts talking about watching us train several years ago.  He told his buddy that he watched us do 500 for reps on bench press.  Greg and I looked at each other and laughed our asses off!!  We then told him and his friend that neither of us have ever benched 500...EVER!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
Theres this guy i went to school with whos now deceased father "used to bench 800lbs for a few reps in their basement!"

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
haha yes and when you see the "guy" it turns out to be a tiny tit.

lol, yeah.  It's especially funny when people say this to Ronnie Coleman!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 10:25:30 AM »
Back in college I used to study at this little restraunt and I'd occassionally run into this old man that would repeatedly talk to me about training and what not.   I shit you not, one week he said, "back in the marines I was 280lbs in top shape."   A week later he said, "yep, back in the marines I was 325lbs in top shape."  Not a week later he said, "yep, back in the marines I was 400lbs in top shape."   He was a funny old man, but completely full of horseshit. 

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 10:26:27 AM »
I usually get "you are a big guy but you are no MattC"
Here comes the money shot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 10:34:23 AM »
I usually get "you are a big guy but you are no MattC"

And you reply, "yeah, but he's a member of the Master Race, so that's understandable!"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 10:36:27 AM »

And you reply, "yeah, but he's a member of the Master Race, so that's understandable!"

MattC is not a member of the master race. WE do not accept sub-six-foot dark-haired hillbillies.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »

Never mind, I just got the sarcasm.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 10:40:22 AM »
Never mind, I just got the sarcasm.

;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 10:45:46 AM »
How many have heard this bullshit at some point in your life?   "Wow!!  You're a big guy, but my cousin's girlfriend's brother's best friend's former college roommate is 10lbs bigger than you, altough "he" trains way shorter than you."

Fixed.

I also like the : "When I trained back in the days, I was way bigger than you're now...." Unfortunately these guys have lost all their photos from this "era".

BigPopa

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »
My favorite is the ones the say "wow you are cut up bro, me- oh I am in my bulking phase".  What the fuckever.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »
hahahah. . . this shit is hilarious!  I always find it funny when you run into a girl you know and she's there with her tiny tit boyfriend who immediatly you can tell is self concious because he starts flexing his 12 inch bi's hard and puffs out his chest!!  Then they always say some shit like "I usually look bigger but haven't been able to train lately cuz I threw out my shoulder snow boarding, so how much you bench anyways?"  This shit is funny as hell.  You know too that soon as you walk away his girl has to say something to help his crushed ego like "I don't know why he tries to get so big, that looks gross", meanwhile inside her pants the "wet environment" tells a whole different story!! ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »
Iv'e never heard any of this :'(

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »
hahahah. . . this shit is hilarious!  I always find it funny when you run into a girl you know and she's there with her tiny tit boyfriend who immediatly you can tell is self concious because he starts flexing his 12 inch bi's hard and puffs out his chest!!  Then they always say some shit like "I usually look bigger but haven't been able to train lately cuz I threw out my shoulder snow boarding, so how much you bench anyways?"  This shit is funny as hell.  You know too that soon as you walk away his girl has to say something to help his crushed ego like "I don't know why he tries to get so big, that looks gross", meanwhile inside her pants the "wet environment" tells a whole different story!! ;)

LOL!!! ;D brutal truth!!
tank u jesus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
Hehe. I got one from the Superbowl party I was at yesterday. Some girl/dyke, who was there with her 'wife' no less, looked at me stuffing my face with chip & dip and 4 bowls of chili, said that she had an Uncle who was a 'bodybuilder' and -pffft- he could eat more than me. She then said he was so HARDCORE that he supplemented his diet with 'liquid calcium.' I said milk? And she said that he was so big that milk just wasn't sufficient enough for him so he had to take this liquid calcium stuff and it cost a 'fortune,' I just nodded seriously. I'm not often stumped for words, but what do you say to something like that?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 11:54:23 AM »
I've gotten so sick of that, I can't even be nice anymore, I just pull out the Adam sandler from Billy Madison and say  "Nope, no he's not" if someone says their cousin,uncle, dog sitter......  is bigger than me.  Otherwise I tell them to have their friend meet up with me at the gym and we'll see whats up!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
wow what a big number of big beasts we have here at getbig!!!

you cant leave your house before strangers comes up to you and say you're a beast!!!

most be horrible being 300 pounds with abs hearing that all the time!

::)
Z

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »
I've gotten so sick of that, I can't even be nice anymore, I just pull out the Adam sandler from Billy Madison and say  "Nope, no he's not" if someone says their cousin,uncle, dog sitter......  is bigger than me.  Otherwise I tell them to have their friend meet up with me at the gym and we'll see whats up!!
DUDE ur on the top end of size as it it is other than a top pro,or short pro like priest who's stacked for his height,ur probably the biggest guy most normal people see.unless someone pulls one of those 'your not bigger than one of those lineman'give yourself some cred...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »
yes wisconsinBB is a beast, all these tiny tits shiffer in fear when he walks by.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
I get the "When i was your age...." remark. ???
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »
I get the "my mate/cousin/uncle used to lift weights and was probably bigger than you but he doesn't lift anymore and he found it all turned into fat" line.

I've probably been told that by different people in my life about half a dozen times. It never gets old.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »
hahahah. . . this shit is hilarious!  I always find it funny when you run into a girl you know and she's there with her tiny tit boyfriend who immediatly you can tell is self concious because he starts flexing his 12 inch bi's hard and puffs out his chest!!  Then they always say some shit like "I usually look bigger but haven't been able to train lately cuz I threw out my shoulder snow boarding, so how much you bench anyways?"  This shit is funny as hell.  You know too that soon as you walk away his girl has to say something to help his crushed ego like "I don't know why he tries to get so big, that looks gross", meanwhile inside her pants the "wet environment" tells a whole different story!! ;)
;D