Author Topic: WE'VE GOT AN ACTUAL BLACK BELT ON GETBIG, CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER "phenom"!!  (Read 4468 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: WE'VE GOT AN ACTUAL BLACK BELT ON GETBIG, CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER "phenom"!!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2008, 06:05:25 AM »
currently having M.A. exams in japanese history and political science, also working as an interpreter/translator for a consulting co.  ;D

Man, if that's the case, you have good reason.  Please keep in mind that not everyone shares your passion for Japanese History/Political Science. 

For instance, while you are very well versed in most things Japanese, I, on the other hand, have had sex with various Japanese business men and nancy boys.  Can you lay claim to having knowledge of such things?  I highly doubt it.  The passionate moans that a Japanese man gives off when a well-oiled, blue-blooded American strokes his heavy penis against his fragile body is one of the mere Japanese culture delights that you can not fathom.  While I fancy you to be quite the scholar with regards to all things Japanese....Remember, while you assimilate knowledge by way of books and long hours of reading, like that of a Greek apprentice, I take in their knowledge through long hours of their planting seeds of history deep within my American anus...

Watashi no namae wa"1"desu.

P.S. Watashi no chinko kata

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2008, 06:10:50 AM »
Man, if that's the case, you have good reason.  Please keep in mind that not everyone shares your passion for Japanese History/Political Science. 

For instance, while you are very well versed in most things Japanese, I, on the other hand, have had sex with various Japanese business men and nancy boys.  Can you lay claim to having knowledge of such things?  I highly doubt it.  The passionate moans that a Japanese man gives off when a well-oiled, blue-blooded American strokes his heavy penis against his fragile body is one of the mere Japanese culture delights that you can not fathom.  While I fancy you to be quite the scholar with regards to all things Japanese....Remember, while you assimilate knowledge by way of books and long hours of reading, like that of a Greek apprentice, I take in their knowledge through long hours of their planting their seeds of history deep within my American anus...

LMAO
Arnold For President 2012.2016

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2008, 06:16:26 AM »

For instance, while you are very well versed in most things Japanese, I, on the other hand, have had sex with various Japanese business men and nancy boys.  Can you lay claim to having knowledge of such things?  I highly doubt it.  The passionate moans that a Japanese man gives off when a well-oiled, blue-blooded American strokes his heavy penis against his fragile body is one of the mere Japanese culture delights that you can not fathom.  While I fancy you to be quite the scholar with regards to all things Japanese....Remember, while you assimilate knowledge by way of books and long hours of reading, like that of a Greek apprentice, I take in their knowledge through long hours of their planting their seeds of history deep within my American anus...

LMAO

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2008, 06:18:01 AM »

For instance, while you are very well versed in most things Japanese, I, on the other hand, have had sex with various Japanese business men and nancy boys.  Can you lay claim to having knowledge of such things?  I highly doubt it.  The passionate moans that a Japanese man gives off when a well-oiled, blue-blooded American strokes his heavy penis against his fragile body is one of the mere Japanese culture delights that you can not fathom.  While I fancy you to be quite the scholar with regards to all things Japanese....Remember, while you assimilate knowledge by way of books and long hours of reading, like that of a Greek apprentice, I take in their knowledge through long hours of their planting seeds of history deep within my American anus...

LMAO
O