Author Topic: PM question answered: Optimal Test Dosage / What a girl notices?  (Read 2684 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM question answered: Optimal Test Dosage / What a girl notices?
« on: February 04, 2008, 10:11:21 AM »
[quote author=

#1 when you're say walking through a mall or something and a girl looks at you, what's the first thing she notices/looks for and what kinds of things will turn them on/off?

#2 If I'm cutting on some test whats an optimal dosage and will it still work without anti estrogens? Is it shitty as a cutter?
[/quote

1 girls first look at how confidence you are since in 90% of cases girls are not ,,if you talk about the look part then it depends ....if the girl is 110-145 they usually look at th eover all with more attention to face ,,if they are 145 and over they usually look at how big the guy is comparing to them since they wnat big boy muscle prefered but big boy in general

2 in a cutter you always use aromatise hinhibitor or anti estrogen or both because even little water can kill cuts,,some dont care and use duretics which is taking it one step higher but you can solve lots of problem with simple anti estrogen or hinhint most estrogen to begin with ,,you do need some estrogen but 20-40% will be fine you dont need estrogen in full kick 100% capacitiy not when cutting and in many times not when bulking because many are sensetive ,,some can do what they want some cant,,the new generation ages 18-35 eat food that is so hormonized that their estrogen is high to begin with ,,,so anti estrogen oro hinibitor is fine,,dont over do it but use it especially in cutters and if want to have more quality look through out the year
optimal doses is dependent of yoru lean muscle mass,,200lb of lean muscle mass can cut on 750mg-1 gram  using arimidex or letrozole at .5 to 1 mg every day or every second day

fallen angel

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 10:16:20 AM »
gh15,

i met a girl last weekend.  she got drunk, we all did.  we were at a friends house, out in the backyard hanging out alone. 

she pulled up her skirt, bent over a tree stump in the yard, and told me to use her ass til i was done.  she just presented it like that.  up in the air quietly.  let me finish, then promptly sat up and carried on the conversation like nothing had happened.

should I marry her?
Addicted to the Steal

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »
gh15,

i met a girl last weekend.  she got drunk, we all did.  we were at a friends house, out in the backyard hanging out alone. 

she pulled up her skirt, bent over a tree stump in the yard, and told me to use her ass til i was done.  she just presented it like that.  up in the air quietly.  let me finish, then promptly sat up and carried on the conversation like nothing had happened.

should I marry her?

Sounds like she's clearly in love...

WITH YOUR DICK!

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »
Thanks gh. 

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »
LMAO

GH15 is the guru of love

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 10:22:02 AM »
gh15,

should I marry her?

how much did she cost?
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »
how much did she cost?

Mr. Cortisol regrets to admit it, but she didn't come cheap!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »
how much did she cost?

nothing.  we're just talking and I said something about not getting laid in a bit, so she just didn't say another word.  Just bent over the tree stump she was sitting on, put her face and elbows into the grass, and didn't move.  I put on a condom from my wallet and jammed like crazy for about 90 seconds til i finished.  i pulled out and as i was unwrapping, she pulls up her skirt and starts talking about her car or whatever.  like it didnt even happen.

coolest chick ever.  i needed gh15's opinion.
Addicted to the Steal

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
nothing.  we're just talking and I said something about not getting laid in a bit, so she just didn't say another word.  Just bent over the tree stump she was sitting on, put her face and elbows into the grass, and didn't move.  I put on a condom from my wallet and jammed like crazy for about 90 seconds til i finished.  i pulled out and as i was unwrapping, she pulls up her skirt and starts talking about her car or whatever.  like it didnt even happen.

coolest chick ever.  i needed gh15's opinion.

:D
fallen angel

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »
Mr. Cortisol regrets to admit it, but she didn't come cheap!

you like cock, so your opinion doesn't count here.
Addicted to the Steal

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 05:04:30 PM »
Good info. It's funny you mention hormonized meat because I eat a lot of steak and chicken and fight with gyno daily even when I'm not taking anything! It gets especially bad if I drink alcohol. GH what you think of formestane is taking 150mgs daily orally good enough? Would tamoxifen help at all?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 05:50:52 PM »
gh15.....in a bulking cycle does using a product like arimidex cause you to gain less muscle because of the lower quantity of estrogen floating in your system...i read that estrogen and testosterone are synergistic and if you suppress estrogen during a cycle that you dont grow as fast as if you were to leave your estrogen levels alone....

????

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »
Good info. It's funny you mention hormonized meat because I eat a lot of steak and chicken and fight with gyno daily even when I'm not taking anything! It gets especially bad if I drink alcohol. GH what you think of formestane is taking 150mgs daily orally good enough? Would tamoxifen help at all?

forme what? nothing over the counter works to prevent or avoid gyno,,only nolvadex arimidex letrozole and related products,,tamoxifen which is nolvadex will work to prevent a development of gyno yes
fallen angel

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »
gh15.....in a bulking cycle does using a product like arimidex cause you to gain less muscle because of the lower quantity of estrogen floating in your system...i read that estrogen and testosterone are synergistic and if you suppress estrogen during a cycle that you dont grow as fast as if you were to leave your estrogen levels alone....

????

ohhhhhhhh brother.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »
forme what? nothing over the counter works to prevent or avoid gyno,,only nolvadex arimidex letrozole and related products,,tamoxifen which is nolvadex will work to prevent a development of gyno yes

What are your thougts about a 17 yo fucking idiot called candidildo bragging about his source all over the board + posting a hi res pic of himself?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »

????

you can use anti estrogen and aromatae hinhibitor in bulking cycles,,you maybe end up being 223 insted of 227 but you wont have no gyno and no major bloat and you will remain harder ,,it really doesnt make a big diff if your eat enough calories and train right  you will grow well,,,the estrogen is still ciculating at 10- 20% atleast its not all complteley gone,,the human body has its way to stabelize itself so it always have some going,,there is more free testosterone and it helps too but the main concern of the bodybuilder is to get the estrogen level to comfortable levels as in not complete elimination during bulk but somewhat of a reduction dependent on sensetivity,,

some guys are not sensetive at all and they do not use anything ,,some are and they use thsoe procuts to prevent major bloat ,,very high blood pressure ,,tits,,etc
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 06:47:36 PM »
What are your thougts about a 17 yo fucking idiot called candidildo bragging about his source all over the board + posting a hi res pic of himself?

17 year old should train naturaly for few more years untill foundation in place ,,then hormones,,at 17  you can still grow tremendesly naturally but then again if he want to be professional and has the dedication and most importantly the respond needed to the intake of drugs then he would starrt whenever he feel like and nothing will chaneg his mind,,

the only way 17 year old learn is from their own mistakes,,hopefully hes smart enough to know he can go couple more years naturally especiallu if only started to train now
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
17 year old should train naturaly for few more years untill foundation in place ,,then hormones,,at 17  you can still grow tremendesly naturally but then again if he want to be professional and has the dedication and most importantly the respond needed to the intake of drugs then he would starrt whenever he feel like and nothing will chaneg his mind,,

the only way 17 year old learn is from their own mistakes,,hopefully hes smart enough to know he can go couple more years naturally especiallu if only started to train now

What do you think about Joelocal and his very last superbowl meltdown? Do you think he will recover?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 06:50:27 PM »
didnt see it ,,post it again on gossip ill look at it when im back in few hours
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 06:52:56 PM »
All joking aside.. Gh15's advice seems no bs and accurate.

I still don't like the alien shit though.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »
didnt see it ,,post it again on gossip ill look at it when im back in few hours

Basically he was having mini meltdowns before the superbowl, then he uploaded a pic of his kid doing deadlifts, someone photoshoped it and ended with the kids face lying, holding some dumbbells and a guy (joe?) sucking his cock.

After that, he requested to del his own account and quit.

Do you think he will recover from that superbowl meltdown?

reffer to:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198587.0
and
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198696.0

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 06:58:43 PM »
Did you really call him?

benz

• Getbig V