Author Topic: PM question answered: Did Lee Priest only use small doses of AAS  (Read 5018 times)

Stavios

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »

D-bol: Russian Metandrostenolone

yeah I think those are the one that I can get

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PM question answered: Did Lee Priest only use small doses of AAS
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 01:56:30 AM »
Of course Lee Priest is on a shitload of gear.  How else did he die for us bitches and than come back to life.  He's not Jesus.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 02:25:29 AM »
[quote author=f

#1) Lee Priest has always said he only used small doses of AAS, is this bs or was he truely just a freak?

[/quote

do you think 5'4 guys get to 240lb at 8% with using 250mg testosteroen and 2 tablets winstrol a week?

that fella used in his life time more drugs than you have in your local usa walmart right now if you go right now and check it,,+ other drugs that thids walmart cant give you because they dont have them

do you know many 5'4 guys with 21 inch arms at 5%? do you know many 6'1 bodybuilders with true 21 inch arms at 5%? gh15 doesnt

I'm curious though..............ther e are many guys out there using boatloads of gear who are 5'4' and look nothing like Lee...........why not? According to this logic there should be...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
I'm curious though..............ther e are many guys out there using boatloads of gear who are 5'4' and look nothing like Lee...........why not? According to this logic there should be...

hormones not legit ,,as in bunk,,as in not human grade as in cooking oil

priest started hormones at teenage years around 15 years of age

priest actually traied consistantly and for many years with out big vacations and had phenominal response to the LEGIT  HORMONES

priest had lot fo time on his hands

priest wasnt afraid to experience with everything and anything,,he just saw it as a way to go from point a to point b

main 2 reaons is legit hormones and phenominal response to thsoe hormones,,priest with no hormones as in 1-2 years complteely clean if at single digit bodyfat will stand 160-170lb which is very very good for such a short fella,,if he gets fat he can be 230lb at 25%+ then again its a fat obese,,what he cant be is 180lb 7% when he go off hormones for over a year ,,that he has zero chance even after almost 20 years of hormonization,, which tells you in other words that hormones is for life
fallen angel

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »
All the pro addicts claim to use tiny amounts of AAS and no synthol.

These guys fucking lie about everything and to everybody, including themselves.

Like this poor guy.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »
[quote author=f

#1) Lee Priest has always said he only used small doses of AAS, is this bs or was he truely just a freak?

[/quote

do you think 5'4 guys get to 240lb at 8% with using 250mg testosteroen and 2 tablets winstrol a week?

Redundant logic. Priest might be short, but he has very long muscle bellies and high muscle fiber density. Conclusion: he naturally packs far mroe mass than you would expect from a  man of his height. So yes, he could get 240 lbs at 5% by taking 200 mg of deca and a few primobolan. ;)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:34 PM »
  Redundant logic. Priest might be short, but he has very long muscle bellies and high muscle fiber density. Conclusion: he naturally packs far mroe mass than you would expect from a  man of his height. So yes, he could get 240 lbs at 5% by taking 200 mg of deca and a few primobolan. ;)

NO!  He would have to eat chicken breast and rice 5-6 a day and train 100% intensity with drop sets to failure!  :P

My God!  The sooner you guys realize hormones play the major role in bb the happier you'll be.  Remember, humans haven't lived "natural" since prehistoric times.  Brushing your teeth, taking antibiotics, washing underneath a fountain of water, washing your hands with soap, living in a climate controlled home are all completely unnatural.  Also, eating massive amount of whey protein isn't natural nor is eating the amount of food we all consume.  We are all unnatural whether we want to admit it or not. :)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 05:37:45 PM »
NO!  He would have to eat chicken breast and rice 5-6 a day and train 100% intensity with drop sets to failure!  :P

My God!  The sooner you guys realize hormones play the major role in bb the happier you'll be.  Remember, humans haven't lived "natural" since prehistoric times.  Brushing your teeth, taking antibiotics, washing underneath a fountain of water, washing your hands with soap, living in a climate controlled home are all completely unnatural.  Also, eating massive amount of whey protein isn't natural nor is eating the amount of food we all consume.  We are all unnatural whether we want to admit it or not. :)

Lee Priest was born with a missing allele of the myostatin gene. So your bullshit theories about how his physique is all drugs is crap. Hope this helps. ;)